It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population reduction programs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Question:

What are they?

How long they been active ?

What is the final goal , what is the desirable amount of population on Earth they want ?

Is covid-19 part of that program ?

Are we all here included in the program ?

Scene in 45:44

I'm just curious .

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Question:

What are they?

How long they been active ?

What is the final goal , what is the desirable amount of population on Earth they want ?

Are we all here included in the program ?

I'm just curious .

"Question" do we have to go round and round with the same old bs rehashed a zillion ways.

Forever.

Self explanatory to anyone with 2peas to rub together. However many share there lifestyle.

You betcha.

Again self explanatory.

So round and round we go......again.

edit on 24-9-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 24-9-2020 by CthruU because: 2

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The uncomfortable questions are:

- how many people can we sustain on earth?
- how much longer will capitalism continue to grow and why is this a necessarity?
- how dark will the times become when needs meets constraints?

And as long as these items aren't solved, we will have a maximum number of people who can live on earth, and the closer to this limit we come, the darker the times will become.

SARS-Cov-19 wasn't effective enough to put a brake on humanity. There will be more.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Do you mean i should delete the topic?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Capitalism cannot sustain large numbers of people. China is a prime example of that. Some sort of 'collective' will need to be enforced some how.

With EVs on the verge of becoming the norm nuclear power will be needed. Once that's achieved, then I believe the switch and transition will be quite evident.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If it is it's indicative of why no one should worry about depopulation programs.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If it is it's indicative of why no one should worry about depopulation programs.

It has to start somehow.
It's part of the worldwide agenda.

However I hope and wish you are right!

edit on 24-9-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
It's part of the worldwide agenda.

Sure. I read it on the Georgia Rock Pile.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I don't think coronavirus is part of any elimination program. More and more people across just America are starting to realize the death toll from corona is far less than what's being reported. Several people I know have gone for a test and left before the test was given but were called a few days later and informed that they tested positive. There have been people that died of cancer or pneumonia, etc., that tested negative for corona, but were told by doctors that they might have had it and in turn, their cause of deaths were listed as coronavirus.

People are waking up to the fake numbers, so that's not a population killer.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

The 'Vid is much better at depopulating jobs.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have not really made my mind yet fully about how many people can we sustain on earth, because there is some contradictions to me.

I mean in many places people move to citys and the countryside is getting empty. And it`s the countryside areas that could keep food production going....

I dont care the modern technological products, i could live like Amish ...with nature and get the food nearby...If the Amish even do that today ?

There is plenty of oil too left if i understand right .

But like i sayed, i dont have clear picture....but look at countrys like Russia and how big area it is, still their population is also propably start go down.

Of and allmost forget, deagel.com . Forecast 2025 United States of America : population 100 million

What if it is not the current population size, but mismanagement of the life style and resources.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
capitalism makes countries richer
rich countries have less children

capitalism is the secret weapon for global depopulation

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
The uncomfortable questions are:

- how many people can we sustain on earth?

and there you answer the question

Right now we can support an ever expanding population so there is no reason to depopulate.

Those %$^)&"% at the top use society as one big farm, we are being farmed and as long as they get our taxes and the tax base expands there is NO WAY whatsoever they'll get rid of us

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeeh i think also that the corona is not a problem itself, but as we allready seen the response to it is, i mean suicides and they are targeting peoples income making people poor, it all start to cause some ramifications and might in the long run cause deaths , and the corona vaccines might be birth control , chemical sterilization with the vaccine....Bill Gates dad was ín planned parenthood...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
what sucks is, want it lower?

just start giving all men vasectomy's.
thats it.

if all men at 18, got snipped. then they can reverse at say, lets say 25.
then in 10 years, incomes skyrocket.
in 20 years, lower income areas plummet.
no more lower class citizens having 5 kids making 30k a year.
no more single mom households.

and in 50 years, drastic depopulation, as i assume, most men would not bother to go get reclipped.

am i the only person who uses condoms?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They (people who are concerned about the effects of over population) are well funded!

Overview of “The Overpopulation Project”
overpopulation-project.com...

Article “The World and the UN Must Reduce Population Growth” Sept 12, 2019
populationmatters.org...

“ The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change has concluded that population growth and economic (consumption) growth are the two main causes of global warming. Per capita resource consumption and greenhouse-gas emissions are highest in developed economies, while rapid population growth in developing countries contributes to the loss of forests and biodiversity.

When governments adopted the SDGs in 2015, many experts were surprised by the lack of attention to population growth. Demographer Joseph Chamie, a former director of the UN Population Division, expressed concern that the UN was ignoring the issue.”

Quick look at how the Gates Foundation (Bill Gates) offers grants under the category of “Population Concern” to entities that focus on Family Planning services.

www.gatesfoundation.org...

philanthropynewsdigest.org...

My question is how patient are they? When are they going to ramp up efforts to drastically reduce the overall population?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I don't think coronavirus is part of any elimination program. More and more people across just America are starting to realize the death toll from corona is far less than what's being reported. Several people I know have gone for a test and left before the test was given but were called a few days later and informed that they tested positive. There have been people that died of cancer or pneumonia, etc., that tested negative for corona, but were told by doctors that they might have had it and in turn, their cause of deaths were listed as coronavirus.

i bet you can't prove any of this. go to the test but don't take a test and then tested negativ... sure! totally logical!

edit on 24-9-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The video clip was amazing...... everyone should watch it before replying.

When Rik Mayall died, I heard rumors that he was murdered but I never knew why!!
One by One was the last film he made.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I get feeling we are treated like catle, even when we pay our taxes
Those ungrateful #...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yeeh, this was one more film guy who " died" just after or during the film that has certain messages ....

I think there is a pattern

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join