It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna executives Dumping Their Stock?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The vaccine manufacturer Moderna seem to have some issues.....they dont even have legal rights to a key patent for its vaccine delivery system, and it look's like their executives Dumping Their Stock.

why are Moderna executives dumbing their stock ?

The execitives must know something . Bill Gates have funded Moderna so they had money...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Maybe they are not the company the FDA will endorse for the primary Covid-19 vaccine? If (fake) Dr. Bill Gates is involved, I hope that's the case.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeeh i lost count who promotes what vaccine, but i think Tony Fauci at least had trust to Moderna

Fauci /Moderna

There are claims that Fauci would even own part of the Moderna patent , but i dont know is it true.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Cramer was talking about this back in june. All the trades from december through june or july were planned. He wanted to see if the trend continued at that point or if the execs would put their money where their mouth is on the vaccine. They continued to sell, which could mean something or nothing.

The good news is you dont need a vaccine. Just a bunch of vitamin c and d3, and dont get cancer or aids.

Also part of this article is misleading because i thought astra zeneca resumed the trials already but the article dated today states otherwise.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Agree the vitamins and honey etc are all there to rescue us anytime.

Yes conflicting info about the current status , i dont know any better , and i will not get a vaccine.

I am still hoping to not get cancer

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Most of the vaccines tend to have moderate side effects with Covid 19. It is worse than the flu vaccine is. Remember, they hand pick people who are not at a very high risk during this phase to check if they respond badly, this could be worse for some people during the next trial, but they are skipping that trial I guess, that is where they try this on a diverse population mix. It isn't going to happen.

I fear that this vaccine could be a danger to some people since most people have a T cell response to this disease. Injecting elements of it into the body may trigger some people to boost their immune system too much and cause some major side effects. I guess forty percent of people have T cell immunity to this, another possible twenty percent more may have had a cold or virus similar and will respond to this disease properly. Some have both of these. But those who have suppressed immune systems or their immune system is worn out, they cannot stimulate the T cell immunity so even with the vaccine, they might not be able to fight this. The very old and those who are having their immune system suppressed majorily like in transplant patients and in some severe allergies, the people might be in trouble even when vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeeh it`s like playing with fire. That is good point that they hand pick people to trial, low risk people ....it sound bit like cherry picking again.

And when the pharmaceutical companys dont have any liability by law ..,,it was huge mistage to free them with the law back then ,80s --90s ?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Rubbish.

google link

edit on Mon Sep 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: do NOT use TINY URL

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Rubbish.

[snipped bad link]

You wanna give us a little more to go on?
This isn't the paranormal thread and we don't claim to have ESP
edit on Mon Sep 21 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Yeeh it`s like playing with fire. That is good point that they hand pick people to trial, low risk people ....it sound bit like cherry picking again.

And when the pharmaceutical companys dont have any liability by law ..,,it was huge mistage to free them with the law back then ,80s --90s ?

The thing is that people will believe they are protected when the vaccine is only going to be sixty percent effective...without the vaccine it is still sixty percent effective that they will not get more than the symptoms they got from the vaccine. But possibly the length of being contagious will drop a bit if they have a vaccine, from two weeks to maybe two days since the vaccine only speeds up your ability to fight it....you are going to be contagious for a couple of days still possibly, and longer if the vaccine doesn't even work.

The vaccine may just stimulate a false sense of security. It may actually increase deaths by that way. Wearing masks when out in public is the best way to lower the spread of this disease and even if people are vaccinated, they should still be required to wear a mask because the vaccine only will have a sixty percent rate of stopping this virus in most people.

I have no problem with wearing a mask in the stores, but you cannot eat or drink and wear a mask at the same time, so social distancing should be observed within moderation. I probably have a decent immune system but know lots of people older than me and others that are on meds that compromise them to getting respiratory diseases.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I can say one thing for sure, I'm not going to take any vaccine that uses mRNA.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The medicine they give to cats for FIP disease is being tested to fight covid, it has been tested and eradicates covid from cats. It is undergoing human trials now. So, when your cat got FIPs last year, you probably built immunity to this disease, adopting that cat could be as good as a vaccine, many cats have had that virus but fight it off and their owners don't even know they had it.

So, is this related to schrodingers cat? My daughters cat she adopted, along with other cats that caught it in her household had FIP. Building immunity to FIP could possibly help to protect us from covid. In the presence of the virus, cats usually adjust their metabolic components to do the same as the medicine does.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Theres no vaccine for the common cold something that is very profitable and has had numerous attempts at

Now they tell us there going to do the impossible and cure a strain of corona in 9 months

I call bs

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Wearing masks when out in public is the best way to lower the spread of this disease and even if people are vaccinated, they should still be required to wear a mask because the vaccine only will have a sixty percent rate of stopping this virus in most people.

While a surgical mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, a face mask, by design, does not filter or block very small particles in the air that may be transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures. Surgical masks also do not provide complete protection from germs and other contaminants because of the loose fit between the surface of the mask and your face.

www.fda.gov...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: rickymouse

Wearing masks when out in public is the best way to lower the spread of this disease and even if people are vaccinated, they should still be required to wear a mask because the vaccine only will have a sixty percent rate of stopping this virus in most people.

While a surgical mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, a face mask, by design, does not filter or block very small particles in the air that may be transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures. Surgical masks also do not provide complete protection from germs and other contaminants because of the loose fit between the surface of the mask and your face.

www.fda.gov...

It is allergy season here, I have typical allergies to the dying plants as half the people do, especially ragweed for me. I am making a lot of mucous in my nose this time of year....just like half the people here and although I try not to cough when out in stores, once in a while it happens. Lots of people occasionally cough. The people in the stores freak out now when they hear someone cough, but if they weren't wearing a mask it would freak them out more. I do not want to freak people out, and I know my cough is allergies, but cannot guarantee it is not covid so I will keep wearing my mask as it stops most of the cough just in case. In another two weeks it goes away and in November I usually come down with a mild common cold. I will wear a mask just to keep other people from freaking out and fearing me.

What is wrong with being civil and following good health practices, if people with the flu would wear masks a lot less people would catch the flu....I have got respiratory diseases many times from being around sick people, but thankfully it usually only lasts a couple of days and a hot toddy and a zinc candy keep it from getting bad. My wife worked for WIC for years, sick kids and parents were coming in every day and she got sick many times a year...and hers lasted a week or more most times. If those sick people wore a mask, she would not have gotten sick nearly as much. She would give it to me but I fought it off quickly, in a few years my immune system will probably not be nearly as good and I do not look forward to that.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Th new mRNA vaccines sounds quite eh...dangerous

Source dr.Mercola

New COVID-19 Vaccine Technology Has Not Been Used Before

There is another risk with at least one of the new COVID-19 vaccine candidates, which uses a type of technology never before used in human vaccines, called mRNA.

According to Dr. Andrew Kaufman, a forensic psychiatrist who formerly served as clinical assistant professor of psychiatry at SUNY Upstate Medical University,25 RNA vaccines actually change the genetic makeup of our own cells in a form of gene therapy.26

While news outlets claim to have debunked27 Kaufman's evaluation, the fact remains that this is a type of vaccine that has never been licensed for use in humans before — so how do the debunkers know for certain that it doesn't change your DNA?

Conventional vaccines train your body to recognize and respond to the proteins of a particular virus by injecting a small amount of the actual viral protein into your body, thereby triggering an immune response and the development of antibodies. But, mRNA vaccines are designed to co-opt your body to force it to produce its own viral protein, which, theoretically your immune system should then attack.

As I said, the danger is that no previous vaccines have had your own cells produce the viralproteins responsible for producing immunity and no one can predict what will happen, especially for individuals genetically and epigenetically predisposed to developing autoimmune disorders.

What might go wrong when you turn your body into a viral protein factory making antibodies on a continual basis? Again, no one knows since no mRNA vaccines are on the market and their first users will be guinea pigs. But, according to researchers at the University of Pennsylvania and Duke University.28

"Potential safety concerns that are likely to be evaluated in future preclinical and clinical studies include local and systemic inflammation, the biodistribution and persistence of expressed immunogen, stimulation of auto-reactive antibodies and potential toxic effects of any non-native nucleotides and delivery system components."

When looking at other research the scientists also worried about blood clots and edema, and some of these effects, such as systemic inflammation and blood clots, resemble severe symptoms of COVID-19 itself. Since the changes work at the genetic level, could this vaccine technology create long-term or even generational effects in the human genome?

Brave New Vaccine Technology

To repeat, mRNA technology has never been approved for use in human vaccines that will function very differently from traditional vaccines. The mRNA technology is not like other viruses where a vaccine is inactivated or simply weakened. In a video Kaufman says:29

"They have to use a special technology. It is not like a regular vaccine where there's just a syringe with one needle and a liquid containing whatever is in the vaccine. This has three needles so the needle in the middle is the typical type that the material would flow through but the other two needles on either side are actually electrodes."

The electrodes generate an electric current inside of our cells called electroporation:

"… the electricity causes the cell membranes to create little holes called pores and then the genetic material can enter the cell through those pores whereas normally the cell membrane would be a barrier."

The bottom line is, Kaufman says, not only is the source of the genetic material found in the vaccine undetermined, but the brave new vaccines could be used for "all sorts of purposes that we may not know about."30

Extending protection from liability to vaccine-makers allows the irresponsible sale and marketing of vaccines that have been poorly tested and formulated because the manufacturers have "nothing to lose." If the mRNA vaccine technology found in many COVID-19 vaccines harms us and permanently alters our genes, unaccountable vaccine manufacturers will be totally off the hook.

No thanks....

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

The story claims that these vaccines weren't tested on animals. That is a lie. The link was to a Google search which proves that.

top topics

join