It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Rochester yet all we hear are crickets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TXRabbit

What do you mean by "crickets"? Seems like a bunch of MSM sites covered the story. You even mention it in the OP.

I'm not sure what you are/were expecting.

Please, enlighten us with something other than crickets for a critical observation of reality.

Is CNN reporting on it Dask?

Or maybe MS L S D is reporting it with Rich Madcow?

/s

I am sure that they won't ever report this since it was Black on Black crime as such or they might lose the narrative.

Dask, do you think they will report it for the Black on Black crime that is statistically by far and away the worse thing a person faces. Especially if they weren't killed in the womb since it isn't "a white man did something and some people died" scenario?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
edition.cnn.com...

Imagine that.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What do you mean by "crickets"? Seems like a bunch of MSM sites covered the story. You even mention it in the OP.

I'm not sure what you are/were expecting.

Outrage, violence, pitchforks and torches...duh

Get with the ATS narrative or you're a stinking Liber!!!
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 21 Sep 2020 13:06:31 -0500pm1America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yeah and reading the description of the person hosting the party. "Oh I only invited a few friends over" and then they invited some of their other friends, etc. etc. You don't get to 100-200 people at your party by inviting only a couple of friends, I've been at frat parties smaller than that.

While they are reporting on the incident, there's no information on the suspected gunman(men)? really? With 100-200 people there and no one saw a thing huh? Amazing how that works.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Also interesting is no picture of the adult, 19 yr old victims. Yet right beside the article is a picture of Pride.
Nope, CNN was fully transparent on this one. SMH

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDaveAPK
a reply to: Hypntick
The post I was replying to said "I am sure that they won't ever report this..."

I posted a link showing they had. I never said anything about the content, the level of details or whatever "a picture of Pride" is supposed to mean.

edit on 21-9-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I get that. But I simply asked you to notice, that in publishing the story, what was and was not included on the same page.
Pride's pic was posted because, Policeman, white man, orange man bad and the victims pics weren't posted because liberal media puts its head in the sand on BoB crime

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

Imagine that.

And imagine not understanding the fact that since the perp wasn't white and 90% of the crime has been shown to be Black victims by Black perpetrators but we will hear them crow "rayscistss" 24/7 and claim "white privilidged people cause this" is patently hypocritical.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

edition.cnn.com...

Imagine that.

And imagine not understanding the fact that since the perp wasn't white and 90% of the crime has been shown to be Black victims by Black perpetrators but we will hear them crow "rayscistss" 24/7 and claim "white privilidged people cause this" is patently hypocritical and the point several of us are sharing with you as you deflect.

edit on 21-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDaveAPK
I didn't read the article, didn't even glance over it. I just saw it was reported by cnn (because that post named them) and posted the link. Noticed it was reported by a bunch of MSM sites.

Saying cnn spins things is like saying water is wet. Same goes for most media today, mainstream or not.
edit on 21-9-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I understand that but that wasn't what your post said. Now you are just shifting the goalposts.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Speaking of : Crickets " why no Mention of this Heinous Crime > ?Hmm....

" Bar shooting leaves 1 dead, 3 injured, hunt on for suspect . "

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Par for the course.

"Why no mention?" Posts a link mentioning it. O_o

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Par for the course.

"Why no mention?" Posts a link mentioning it. O_o

"Why isn't the MSM reporting this incident I heard about from the MSM?"

Lol, for real. I think people underestimate how much violent crime takes place in a country of 330+ million people. You'd need a 24/7 daily death channel to cover it all in depth and still damn near every incident is reported on in some way/shape/form by media outlets.... local, at minimum
edit on 21-9-2020 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A white man made the gun the perp used, a white man sold the gun to the perp, what more do you want. People died FFS. But play with fire, get burnt.
Now ask me where I got the information about the white men? I made it up just like the MSM does if it suits their agenda.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Ohhhh. Racism in the media is why. BLM should be outraged these poor victims aren’t getting coverage no? a reply to: TXRabbit

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Lol keep playing damage interference. 4th largest shooting in the nation, but too much violence to discuss this one? What was discussed instead? Consider one hole poked in your balloon.

a reply to: bigsnowman

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The mayor of Rochester was just arrested.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You missed the point.
All you hear are crickets.
Why is that?

Because when blacks people kill black people it doesn’t fit the narrative being pushed by today’s media.
All black deaths are supposed to be a direct result of white people. Aka racism.
The concept of personal responsibility is inconceivable.

Hence... crickets.

You might as well close the thread, if this doesnt explain it for you then nothing aside from lieing to you will.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join