It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse vids been censored with black line over energy beam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What's the chance of that working. They can't pick on Dutchsinse

He found a third one it's hitting in Oregon.

The other two were down in California showing what looks like a directed-energy weapon hitting the fires and yet the point of origin is moving just like as if it was mounted on a 747.

So a third one on his videos in Oregon.

And black censorship lines over his other three existing videos of the two energy beams hitting in California that he discovered by flipping over to near-infrared

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
In general we're all looking for leadership from the government in the California fires and the Oregon fires but we getting squat

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Let's see if this controversial subject can attract any posters whose brain is powered by a squirrel on a wheel .

We will be able to spot them by a general malaise of logic but they'll be spouting hate.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 15-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
What's the chance of that working. They can't pick on Dutchsinse

He found a third one it's hitting in Oregon.

The other two were down in California showing what looks like a directed-energy weapon hitting the fires and yet the point of origin is moving just like as if it was mounted on a 747.

So a third one on his videos in Oregon.

And black censorship lines over his other three existing videos of the two energy beams hitting in California that he discovered by flipping over to near-infrared

One of his recent livestreams actually shows the beam moving SE and at the same time the fire spreads in the same direction.

I don't know enough to really comment, but I'm assuming he has lots of experiencing using these programs and so if he sees something that is out of the ordinary it would be hard to convince me that it is normal or some kind of artifact effect, especially when he keeps seeing the same thing happen again and again.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
So that can't have these videos up for a few days and now they're being blasted with hake and the powers that be managed to put black censorship lines over the beam.

So the ones that come on the thread in Spanish hey who are they working for because it just doesn't make sense that anyone would have that squirrel you have a brain to think that the fires are all being set by humans. We program the part they wanted to bash with that it was coming from a satellite or an airplane. When their line of logic odd about me working at Boeing at the Redmond plant.

Sew onto Front they're back in the threads here with hate and awful logic and on the videos that actually managed to put black censorship lines on them.

So Somebody went to a lot of trouble to get those black censorship lines in there just right on a posted video

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Let's see if this controversial subject can attract any posters whose brain is powered by a squirrel on a wheel .

We will be able to spot them by a general malaise of logic but they'll be spouting hate.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
See that's what I mean you have a fertile mind . Your post was perfect .

You correctly assumed it would be real tough for this to be an anomaly .

Thanks for the reply my brother .

a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Had to look
This is what Dutch has to say

Pinned by dutchsinse
dutchsinse
6 days ago (edited)
Brightness and Saturation were increased .. that's it.. nothing added... same images etc.. you can still get the GOES 16 live link and do this yourself as well... Sept 7, 2020 after sunset West coast time is when the beam first starts... goes through until basically sunrise.

edit on 15-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Possible Evidence of Directed Energy Weapon in Ca Fires 08/09/2020

One link to another thread about some of this.

Is there a link to where the censorship is?

Is there any radar data that might identify any planes that match the airborne EM attack theory?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah I just saw one link might be yours I'll go and check.

Airplanes talk to each other if they got ads- B but, 747 out doing Dirty Deeds probably don't want nobody to know ..... turn his ads-B off .betcha

posted by: kwakakev
Possible Evidence of Directed Energy Weapon in Ca Fires 08/09/2020

One link to another thread about some of this.

Is there a link to where the censorship is?

Is there any radar data that might identify any planes that match the airborne EM attack theory?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was at Boeing at Redmond in 2004.... 2005 building the mock up for what they said was a 737 LaserShip.

The funny thing was we went inside there in the wings assmbly building and dug a big old 12 foot deep hole to make a 10 ft deep concrete hole under the nose of their 737 mock-up

Assembly was at Everrett, Redmond doin sumthin else....
I went to 9 diff Boeing plants in Seattle area....workinh for Shuchart...who really dropped the ball..... for a construction outfit that had the Boeing contract

We used to go to the pre-job meetings at Boeing and there'd be 40 people from Boeing at a table and us two.... they had to have 40 people at Boeing sitting there having a meeting with us to build a building.

They were real worried about us leaving foreign object destruction fahd on the ramps as we worked going building to building but no I told him I was a pilot and we wouldn't do that.

On day 3 we found a big old chunk of hydraulic hose and a hunka angle iron sitting right out there in the middle of the ramp where 777 go by I mean it was a big old hunk of trash came off one of their carts

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Just go to his you tube channel he tells you what weather site to go
and check this for yourself. Everything is there man. I don't think
anyone's paying attention.
edit on 15-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Right on man amazing isn't it you know back in 1968 we figured that by 2020 things would be different

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: kwakakev

Just go to his you tube channel he tells you what weather site to go
and check this for yourself. Everything is there man. I don't think
anyone's paying attention.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Why we got Boeing on the table let me tell you what happens at Boeing all the engineers get with Supply and fight with who gets the most modern cabinets desks and chairs in their office and they switch them out all the time.

Now the scientists over there in the chemistry lab they actually worked I got to go over there and see them....

But the engineers in the offices that's all they did swap out that furniture for the newer furniture and they had lots of furniture ...buddy

Oh and in the lunch cafeteria the little bowl of fruit is $9.50 .

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yep proof I got to work at Boeing you couldn't go in there in the morning for morning break and buy something from the cafeteria you better off going off to Subway

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
9/12/2020 -- West Coast Fires Update -- "PYRO LOW" system forms -- Smoke forecast projections

At 6 min it does look suspect in how the fires broke out. Like a plane did drop some fire starters in an organized back burning operation.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join