It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senate to Release a Damning Report on Joe Bidens Dealings with Ukraine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He does seem to be rather dim when it comes to anything that isn't particularly shiny. Meaning something that might benefit him.

edit on 9/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He does seem to be rather dim when it comes to anything that isn't particularly shiny. Meaning something that might benefit him.

He is not 47 year politician either who has done nothing in those years...Not sure what is worst. Trump's dim unless it is shinny, or Biden's dim because there is not much left...

Lets have a 4 hour Joe Rogan debate pick the winner, what ya say?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Lets have a 4 hour Joe Rogan debate pick the winner, what ya say?

How much weed will Joe be smoking? Rogan, I mean?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Lysergic

I've been thinking about this, and all the heads he sniffed, all that hairspray during the 80s. The regulations aren't what they are now, they were probably putting uranium into aquanet, ol' joe couldn't help himself during the great teased hair of the 80s,

In the 1980s, Biden was responsible for implementing disastrous policies on the War on Drugs and helped create it's propaganda campaign

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: chr0naut

If she did it, and there is evidence, and it is a crime, then it is a no brainer that she should go to trial.

Yet...

So it comes down to is she as innocent as the day before she loss her virginity, or are we talking OJ here?

I personally think she is untouchable...

Just doing things like cleaning phones, running private server...handle controlled documents...geez

We now say crap like she funded the dossiers that led to false FISA warrants that is like no big deal now, but it makes Watergate look like kids play...but it doesn't matter does it.

How many years is it going to take the DOJ, under Trump's presidency, to simply prosecute someone?

The secure destruction of old devices used for high security people is supposed to happen, so there is no hackable stuff left behind.

The private server existed before she assumed office and just isn't illegal anyway. I have several private servers of different types, myself.

The use of private servers for mail that was supposed to be secure, that is stupid, but unless the mail contained state secrets, it really isn't illegal.

And the Democrats funded the guy who later assembled the Trump dossier, but so did some Republicans, before that.

Those FISA requests were approved by a legal court. They were investigated by the FBI and the information was used by Congress Select Commitee's and the Special Counsel.

They led to the conviction of a number of offenders.

There have been ongoing counter investigations that imply wrongdoing. But they haven't even led to court or convictions after years of effort.

Perhaps if they just keep spouting the same BS, some of it eventually sticks in the public psyche.

But there are those who see it for what it is. Years of BS. Nothing to show.

So, bring on the convictions. It isn't real until it is real.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
JOE BIDEN RELATED NEWS...

The FBI reportedly raided the home of Jerry Harris, a Netflix star who appeared in a video with Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden where he encouraged young blacks to vote, for allegedly soliciting sex from minors.

“The criminal investigation is based on allegations brought by 14-year-old twin brothers. In interviews with USA TODAY, the boys described a pattern of harassment, both online and at cheer competitions, that started when they were 13 and Harris was 19,” USA Today reported. “They said it continued for more than a year.”

Harris, a celebrity cheerleader who was recently featured in Netflix’s “Cheer” docuseries, appeared in a video with Biden earlier this summer.

Harris-Biden Video Deleted last evening, but here is one of the news articles: www.dailywire.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

New Information is being learned about HUNTER BIDEN:

Foreign entities looking to influence American politics sometimes devise lucrative commercial deals involving a politician’s family.

While the deals can, and do, ensnare politicians of all stripes, those involving the Biden family are particularly troubling: The transactions implicate US national security.

While Joe Biden served as vice president, his son Hunter received offers from foreign governments and oligarchs in areas where the he had little or no expertise.

That his foreign partners included a rival state, Communist China, make these arrangements particularly brazen, even by Washington’s swampy standards.

Newly released Secret Service travel records for Hunter paint a clearer picture of how extensive these efforts were.

The documents, reviewed by Judicial Watch, show that between 2009 and 2014, Hunter made 411 trips across 29 countries.
Continued at: nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

Why in about a week?

Just release it!

I'll bet you gave your parents hell about a week before Christmas.

Relax sport, it will be here when it's here.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

The threat of doing something after the election seems to work.

"Lock her up!" Whatever happened with that? Why not convene the Grand Jury on Hunter right now? No criminal referrals to the DOJ? Barr is Trump's boy, after all.

I could hear your screech from here if that was to happen.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Probably a lot after 30 mins and even though Trump wouldn't partake I heard it is good for Alzheimer, so with the other Joe who knows. On the other hand Texas isn't legal yet... bummer for both Joes

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

How many years is it going to take the DOJ, under Trump's presidency, to simply prosecute someone?

Maybe a while since they seem to not do process crimes like the left always fall back on.

The secure destruction of old devices used for high security people is supposed to happen, so there is no hackable stuff left behind.

Lol OK if you say so..Ever try and hack a phone...seems almost impossible even for our Goverment. Timing is everything too...Everyone GIVE me your phones NOW! lol

The private server existed before she assumed office and just isn't illegal anyway. I have several private servers of different types, myself.

Where you Sec of State at the time too and had classified information on the server? At that level everything you do is the property of the Goverment including all your emails, so with a private server it is one way around that and it is illegal. Also, her handling of classified would get even an E2 in the military in jail.

It is also funny you suggest she was worried about getting unhackable phones hacked while running a basically open server? You kind of lost me with you logic...lol

The use of private servers for mail that was supposed to be secure, that is stupid, but unless the mail contained state secrets, it really isn't illegal.

Let me say this again...At that level all your phone calls, emails even hand written notes etc that have anything to do with your position is Goverment property. So yes her use of the server was illegal and she had classified information on it too, so that was also illegal.

And the Democrats funded the guy who later assembled the Trump dossier, but so did some Republicans, before that.

Yep the Republicans were using him for something else and dropped him...OK what does that have to do with the dossier?You left out that Hillary also funded the report, not just the DNC. We can just label this a political hack job until your next statement happened...lol

Those FISA requests were approved by a legal court. They were investigated by the FBI and the information was used by Congress Select Commitee's and the Special Counsel.

Don't you see how ugly this got? Obama admin, DOJ, FBI, CIA ALL knew the report was a political hack job with no merit, BUT they still used it for FISA warrants and didn't tell the judge what it really was. The Committees were closed door liberals too...lol give me a break. This led to a 2+ year liberal run investigation costing 40 million or more for nothing... This put people in jail for nothing, some are going to get rich now when they sue.

There have been ongoing counter investigations that imply wrongdoing. But they haven't even led to court or convictions after years of effort.

Very ugly when a whole administration, DOJ, FBI are all in on the scam...

Perhaps if they just keep spouting the same BS, some of it eventually sticks in the public psyche.

You sound like what the liberals been doing...lol

OK maybe...not sure why you replied to my post that I see her as untouchable...Do you really think she is innocent in all this?

Maybe the kid gloves come off if Trump wins again....we will see

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Cleinsmith pled guilty.
Funny you leave that out....or perhaps not.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Bolton in the crosshairs now....
Clasdified means classified.
Derp

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What can get more damaging then his sons no show job and what Biden said about you ain't getting that money unless...

Somehow that's acceptable

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Maybe a while since they seem to not do process crimes like the left always fall back on.

Lol OK if you say so..Ever try and hack a phone...seems almost impossible even for our Goverment. Timing is everything too...Everyone GIVE me your phones NOW! lol

If the government were unable to recover data from a secure device like these are, then what sort of evidence do you think the FBI could recover? LOL.

Where you Sec of State at the time too and had classified information on the server? At that level everything you do is the property of the Goverment including all your emails, so with a private server it is one way around that and it is illegal. Also, her handling of classified would get even an E2 in the military in jail.

But did she have classified information, real state secrets, on the server, or did she use an insecure server to communicate fairly mundane information?

It is also funny you suggest she was worried about getting unhackable phones hacked while running a basically open server? You kind of lost me with you logic...lol

If they were unhackable, then then they would be useless for recovering evidence from.

Microsoft Exchange e-mail server is not 'open'. It has a C2 security rating, as does the Windows Server OS.

Let me say this again...At that level all your phone calls, emails even hand written notes etc that have anything to do with your position is Goverment property. So yes her use of the server was illegal and she had classified information on it too, so that was also illegal.

Rubbish. When I worked for President Bush (Sr), they left a lot of stuff behind, briefing notes, a computer (that he only played Microsoft Golf on), and faxes. If it wasn't classified, it wasn't classified and either went in the garbage or was snapped up as keepsakes. The rented computer was securely wiped and rebuilt, I did that personally.

Yep the Republicans were using him for something else and dropped him...OK what does that have to do with the dossier?You left out that Hillary also funded the report, not just the DNC. We can just label this a political hack job until your next statement happened...lol

So, the Secretary of State was concerned about possible foreign spy activity and funded some investigation. And you think that was something that she shouldn't do? What do you think a Secretary of State does?

Don't you see how ugly this got? Obama admin, DOJ, FBI, CIA ALL knew the report was a political hack job with no merit, BUT they still used it for FISA warrants and didn't tell the judge what it really was. The Committees were closed door liberals too...lol give me a break. This led to a 2+ year liberal run investigation costing 40 million or more for nothing... This put people in jail for nothing, some are going to get rich now when they sue.

A political hack job? Trump wasn't President then, and also wasn't thought likely to win. There was allegation of foreign involvement that included millions of paid adverts on social media (and not just from the Russians). Trump's campaign just got caught in the middle because the Russians favored him over Hillary).

Very ugly when a whole administration, DOJ, FBI are all in on the scam...

That's all just allegation so far, which was my point!

You sound like what the liberals been doing...lol

The 'liberals' who exactly are they? You can't prosecute an anonymous collective. You have to prosecute individuals for crimes. If the accusers vaguely invoke some undefined bogeymen it is futile in law. They have to prosecute individuals.

OK maybe...not sure why you replied to my post that I see her as untouchable...Do you really think she is innocent in all this?

I have no idea, but the fact that she has been investigated and not convicted, does indicate that she may not be guilty.

Maybe the kid gloves come off if Trump wins again....we will see

Maybe, but then again, I expect that things would be the same.

After four years of nothing but allegations, and some of them really 'out there', most people would get a clue.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Cleinsmith pled guilty.

Good! After four years of muck raking, they have found someone who did something wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Bolton in the crosshairs now....
Clasdified means classified.
Derp

The Department of Justice told him not to publish his book with classified information contained therein. But his publisher did it anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Probably a lot after 30 mins and even though Trump wouldn't partake I heard it is good for Alzheimer, so with the other Joe who knows. On the other hand Texas isn't legal yet... bummer for both Joes

Looks like Joe smoked a little bit in Florida today behind the curtain. He tried to jog out to the podium to speak!

www.c-span.org.../joe-biden-holds-veterans-roundtable-tampa-florida

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Former temp DNI and Ambassador Ric Grenell says State Department Officials were appalled by HUNTER BIDEN's abuse of Government resources, and his actions, while his dad (Joe Biden) was Vice President.

Grenell also says Senator Ron Johnson is a hard working straight-shooter. If Senator Johnson says he will disclose evidence demonstrating that Joe Biden should not be President of the United States, he is to be taken seriously.

VideoClip (4min42sec) of Ric Grenell's Interview: finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Cleinsmith pled guilty.

Good! After four years of muck raking, they have found someone who did something wrong.

Vastly different than your bs portrayal.
Makes those fisa's fraudulent.
Mskes the WHOLE BS INVESTIGATION FRAUDULENT.
Typical
Fake
Bs
edit on 16/9/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join