It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senate to Release a Damning Report on Joe Bidens Dealings with Ukraine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Monday, September 14, 2020

After almost 2 years of investigation, Senator Ron Johnson's (R-WI) committee is about to release its findings..

Sen. Ron Johnson on Monday said the Senate Homeland Security committee, which he chairs, is poised to release a damning report on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s dealings in Ukraine.

“Stay tuned. In about a week we’re going to learn a whole lot more of Vice President Biden’s unfitness for office,” the Wisconsin Republican said on a call with supporters, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

Johnson’s committee has been investigating Hunter Biden’s employment by a Ukrainian energy company during the time his father led the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.
Much More at: nypost.com...

ALSO, new documents show that Ukraine's Burisma Gas Company paid BRIBES, shortly after HUNTER BIDEN was placed on the company's board of directors.

justthenews.com...

ALSO...In 2016, Hunter's dad, then U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, told the President of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son's employer (Burisma Gas company), or $1 Billion in U.S. aid would be withheld. (Quid-Quo-Pro)

The Prosecutor was summarily fired in less than 6 hours...as Joe Biden proudly recounts, during this 2018 panel discussion.
Here is a more in-depth news article on Joe Biden's profound admission: www.realclearpolitics.com... rosecutor.html

Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden is about to have some "secret skeletons" revealed by the U.S. Senate. That's a shame, considering he was a member of that prestigious body for decades.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Maybe Hunter is just a low key genius, and his escapades with illegal substances expanded his consciousness thus helping he become even more of a genius.

I wouldn't say quid quo pro...

Just maybe he was the best person for the job.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
If Hunter was the best, why all the drama and extortion from papa Joe?

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Corrupt, con artist extraordinaire.
47 years in office and all he has to show for it is getting his dopehead son a high paying job in a foreign country.
He has not done one goddamn thing for the American people. Nothing. Zero.
The Democrat sleight of hand shell game continues.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I've been thinking about this, and all the heads he sniffed, all that hairspray during the 80s. The regulations aren't what they are now, they were probably putting uranium into aquanet, ol' joe couldn't help himself during the great teased hair of the 80s, it was like a magnet tar pit trap of young smell.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I've lost faith in all of these announcements and promises.

Hillary was supposed to be in court last week. Obama's getting arrested.

Still, I'll be watching and waiting....

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Finally. Let’s see if they deliver and/or aren’t interfered with.

ETA: We can expect to see a big reappearance of “Trump colluded with the Russians!! Putin’s Puppet!!” fantasy story before the week is done.

edit on 14-9-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He has done a lot for the American people with the last name Biden. Whether it is Hunter or his Brother. How many members of his family have directly profited from his dealings. There has to be some legislation passed to stop these major conflicts of interest and keep these politicians family members from becoming multi millionaires

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
We'll still be waiting for results and justice long after our great-grandkids have great-grandkids. I have lost all faith in the GOP as far as putting the bad guys in jail goes.

Besides, it's too far-fetched to think Biden could be forced out of the running before the election. Can you imagine if the DNC tried putting Harris as the presidential nominee instead of Bernie?

Wow.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
We'll still be waiting for results and justice long after our great-grandkids have great-grandkids. I have lost all faith in the GOP as far as putting the bad guys in jail goes.

Besides, it's too far-fetched to think Biden could be forced out of the running before the election. Can you imagine if the DNC tried putting Harris as the presidential nominee instead of Bernie?

Wow.

Oh god....put her out there....please.
She is possibly more corrupt than Biden, and her primary numbers reflect that....what did she have? 3%?
The entire Dem operation is a freaking scam from top to bottom.
edit on 14-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I've lost faith in all of these announcements and promises.

Exactly we have had 3 and a half years of booms and each one has been a dud so far.

Wake me up when the actual Boom is heard.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Oh no

I hope it doesn’t hurt his chances

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Joe's partner in crime, Barack Obama, begged Joe not to run for President...at least twice. Bad mind. Always "screws things up" according to Obama. And they committed crimes together.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Oh no

I hope it doesn’t hurt his chances

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!

Come on man.

if biden supporters have not figured out by now how corrupted and worthless of a kid and women groping sniffing foreign owned dementia patient he is by now , this report will do nothing.

this is more of the same political hit piece used by both party to generate sound bites with no action in the back end. They do not indict each other, because they are ALL corrupted as Fk and are in it together to some extent.

This is nothing more than to get the people that are disfranchised with both party to go and vote out of fear.
edit on 13930America/ChicagoMon, 14 Sep 2020 20:13:15 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: carewemust

I've been thinking about this, and all the heads he sniffed, all that hairspray during the 80s. The regulations aren't what they are now, they were probably putting uranium into aquanet, ol' joe couldn't help himself during the great teased hair of the 80s, it was like a magnet tar pit trap of young smell.

The Senate protected rapists better back then too. Joe had to seal his records last year, because those crimes were documented, and filed away.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I haven't heard about Obama's impending arrest. But a Democrat-friendly Federal Appeals judge got Hillary off the hook, about a month ago.

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Donny said it yesterday (my time) in the rally in Nevada I watched.

Said they have him cold spying on his campaign asnd he will "see what happens".

If he doesn't arrest him it makes me think they all play for the same team behind the curtains.
edit on 1492020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'm glad nothing else happened in those 2 years that could have grabbed their attention.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Finally. Let’s see if they deliver and/or aren’t interfered with.

ETA: We can expect to see a big reappearance of “Trump colluded with the Russians!! Putin’s Puppet!!” fantasy story before the week is done.

FWIW: Joe Biden began screaming about Trump and Russia colluding to get him, right after he was decimated in the IOWA primary...and hasn't stopped since.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

He has done a lot for the American people with the last name Biden. Whether it is Hunter or his Brother. How many members of his family have directly profited from his dealings.

Lots of minorities benefitted from Biden family wealth accumulation. Chavez the lawn guy, Leroy the Butler, Jemima the maid, Esther the cook, and more.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join