It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We read along in Revelation and we read But the Earth came to the aid of the Woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yep when you come across that part. You are reading one of the third time's that Jesus comes down and his foot touches the Earth and then total I think it comes down four times before the millennium yeah I know we have to get into this now huh.

The Earth comes to the aid of the woman that's where Israel is freeing to the east because they sting the abomination of desolation call Mama.

They were on the rooftops because back then did you know the rooftops were there patios of course they're going to be on the rooftop why we got that all cleared up.

An angel comes down and helps them as they're escaping . and a way is created for them when Jesus's foot touches the Earth there he leads them through and then as the dragon issues forth a flood to devour them that's when the earth opens up.

So Jesus is the special angel in four places I know of in scripture, so don't be surprised if Jesus comes down to earth with nobody seeing him... helping his Bunch escape to the east it's either him or an angel and I'm saying it's Jesus

We talkin geology here the Earth opens up.

The Earth opens up and swallows the flood and then what ...Snapsback shut.

edit on 13-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be an epic scene we know the exact hour that happens someone should have a video camera up there after sunset on April 3rd 2021 according to my timeline a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Hey brother. Did you know that the book of Revelation is in the genre of apocalyptic literature? Apocryphal stories/writings were very popular during that time period. But anyway, that book contains so many symbols that were well-known to the people of the time. People reading the book then (or hearing it read to them) would have instantly understood what all of the symbols meant.

There are a lot of people who study ancient literature and cultures, and specifically the literature and culture of first century Palestine, and these scholars are pretty sure that the people of the day would not have believed that the things presented in the book of Revelation were going to literally occur.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Hey brother. Did you know that the book of Revelation is in the genre of apocalyptic literature? Apocryphal stories/writings were very popular during that time period. But anyway, that book contains so many symbols that were well-known to the people of the time. People reading the book then (or hearing it read to them) would have instantly understood what all of the symbols meant.

There are a lot of people who study ancient literature and cultures, and specifically the literature and culture of first century Palestine, and these scholars are pretty sure that the people of the day would not have believed that the things presented in the book of Revelation were going to literally occur.

Then why have they occurred?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
yes, girl...you are my favorite, an honor girl...

Hebrew I learned is layered 3 deep in meaning and is opposite of the Greek mindset, which is what the Western world has today. we are literal and linear....analyzing....and the story needs to be in order

now I just read it don't know but.....he he, KansasGirl...." I just read it on the internet..."....he he

hey. I could go get a second opinion....on it...

reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
visited....you are totally awesome, gotta say bro...

originally posted by: visitedbythem

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
let's pullback the camera just a minute here...what other

What other book has bold definite prophecies....it's putting it on the line stating in the world history, that it will occur that the Earth will probablly expose a fault zone like a MOTHER BEAR.....and frigging snap back....Red Sea and Pharoah style.....

what other religious literary work has actionable prophecies...no predictions.....

that time there was that one yeah ...a woman clothed with sun.....a crescent moon at her feet, with a crown...of 8 stars and 4 planets.....no....crown of 12...and a baby Jupiter in her womb for exactly....rather precisely ya know...what was it.....9 months

Seriously, when the Earth swallows up the Dragons spewed flood out of it's snout...man....a video camera on a tripod yeah....on the mount of Olives looking down into the Kidron....then after sunset, so the fleeing will not be on a Sabbath.......

pause about that....neither is it in the winter by 11 days....on an April 3 along about 2021

and bamm....through goes the Israelites and then oohh gory....some army prolly get their friggin guts squished out all over place....tryin to chase Israel...yeah smart....not .video or it didn't happen

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Micah 2 12 tells about this it turns out....in an impressive narration

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

A lot of the prophets throughout the entire Bible reference the Day of the Lord, and they do it the same way. It stays remarkably stable in how it's portrayed.

As to the woman in the desert? There are lots of possibilities for that, but we are seeing "peace and safety" coming through for Israel as we sit here. Hard for her to be surrounded by enemies when most of them are starting to formalize relations with her. It will be at the point where she feels safest that all hell breaks loose ... if prophecy follows true to form, and like anything, we won't be able to predict exactly how that will look, only that it will happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Like what exactly has occurred that doesn't need some "biblical" scholar? Cause I am going to bet none.

Oh wait Gog and Magog and Grog and Balrog...Right?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That verse (Revelation ch12 v16) is a deliberate echo of Exodus ch15 v12; "The didst stretch forth thy right hand, the earth swallowed them [the Egyptians]."

top topics

join