It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects filmed in Nightvision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi People!
I recently found the Youtube Channel of Tom Allen where he posts videos of objects he filmed in nightvision.
The following vid i find especially weird, watch at 1:15.

Any Ideas?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ErwinOrb

Probably interdimensional.

Watch with the sound off. 🙄

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Wow! I wonder what they are.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Great find ErwinOrb
Enjoyed that footage also the geezer who was recording it has the persistence to go chase a repeat close encounter time after time and his effort paid off

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Weird part at 1.33/34-the descending thing can be seen going behind the trees(landing?) as the new ascending object goes up above the trees.

I would have said its possibly a creature/bug of some kind-Ive filmed bugs with IR and they look very weird.(most stuff does)
But this guy says the object was hovering in one spot for 30minutes,so that does not sound like bugs.

I would have had to have driven off to investigate the area behind the trees where one seemed to land though!

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's not IR....

resident xpert here....
He has an emitter....could be a bug and it's the eye reflection..

told ya expert.....right here baby
edit on 13-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Interesting video. I wish he'd cleaned his lens though.

At first I was going to suggest some sort of copter-drone but the slow-motion replay after it ducked behind the tree would have shown rotation I would think.

Not sure what it is

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Plausible Hoax....

1. Listen close to the audio without watching the video. For being outside, it sounds to statically still of a background environment other than his voice. Possibly indicating that the video portions were done with no sound and he added his narration speaking voice post production. Now the claim of the object not having sound is plausible....not hearing the motors of a drone are now plausible and believable.
2. My stab at a debunk, points me to the use of not one, but two same size R/C helicopters with rotor blade tip LED’s for night flying.... Source Link: m.youtube.com... Go to Time Stamp 06:09 min and finish it out. Imagine flying only with the blade tip lights and all other lights turned off. Watch the angles of flight...with enough practice they can be flown at the angles you see on the vid.
3. The switch between both R/C’s happens behind the trees where he mentions the second object appears to pop off the first object. How does he know that to claim that out of his view? That’s were the viewer, you, agrees that’s what looks to have happened. Gotcha! In actuality the first R/C heading downward is closer to behind the tree than the second R/C which actually comes into view at a distance away from the tree making it look smaller, but likely the same size as the first R/C. It’s the perception the eyes see, and mind accepts.
4. Night Vision and I/R has gotten easier and easier to overlay and fake stills and video. The software for adding Night Vision and I/R filters and effects to post production video has sophistication and leaps over Night Vision software (pictured top right) for still images.

It could be a hoax with a credible sounding good ol boy and crew of cronies operating the R/C helicopters to help pull it off.

edit on 13-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
TXRabbitt....cool...

IR is thermal vision....the video fella knows what it is....he can turn off the emitter and see the normal nightvision....starlight......

me, I got lucky and got an Armasight Zeus gen 3 and a PVS-14 with a Pinnacle tube assembled at the Armasight lab in California

I can see the wild hogs tummies with different temperatures of different parts of their tummies.....from 250 yds....and can see a wild hog from 450 yds....I'm up here by Lake Lavon....adjacent to the Govt. land over my back fence....

a reply to: TXRabbit

edit on 13-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Sounds like a nice rig. I know nothing about NV equipment. How is the light pollution up there? Would you get some good video if skywatching through it?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Another interesting one:

edit on America/ChicagoSun, 13 Sep 2020 20:07:58 -050000792020Sun, 13 Sep 2020 20:07:58 -0500b by ErwinOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Strange movement in his other capture @9:40

Also that other guy who commented has a wired video.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErwinOrb
Any Ideas?
This comment from the youtube site sounds plausible, from another IR photographer who says he sees this type of thing all the time:

www.youtube.com...

aflieder
3 months ago

Lol.. it's a piece of fluff on a spider web thread. You aren't focused on it, causing it to look like a ring. It's floating in the air. I see this ALL the time on my IR cameras. a sweep of a broom will clear this right up.

Am I sure that's what it is? No, but it sounds like a very plausible explanation, consistent with the video. It does appear to be something out of focus, meaning close to the camera, since the stars are in focus.

edit on 2020913 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Sounds plausible...The fact that the object seems translucent where you can see the stars thru it indicates it could be a spinning rotor...

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of it, I think I'll wait for Dr Fauci's opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErwinOrb
Another interesting one:

This video it bounces around like it is on a piece of string or a spider web. Also, the insects flying around in this video are rings!!
So clearly whatever it is is out of focus.
A piece of fluff/lint on a spider web sounds about right

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
All that money on a night vision cam and he didn't spend a few dollars more on a tripod.

www.benel.nl...

Page 5 has how to use the focus wheel.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I wish these people would use two separate cameras, to rule out more possibilities.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Also that other guy who commented has a wired video.

LOL

He zoomed in on Jupiter you can tell cause the tiny "lights" next to it are the 4 Galilean moons...If you are going to go get expensive equipment at least learn the night sky!

The other one the first one is a reflection sorry it is!

Man I love ignorance!

top topics

join