It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Capture a UFO and put on display for the World to See.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
A bit like a fish trying to catch a fisherman.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
FINLY a UFO thread i can get into OK men grab your torches and Pitch forks .

Now how do we go about Building a better alien trap ?

First we need bait alien like Right ?
SO someone want to volunteer for anle probing ?
Ok what next ? O yea a tape recorder hooked directly into Your brain as aliens Like wiping memorys .

Now the aliens Took the bait ( enjoy your probe they carry the finest .)
Ok so next leading them into a trap . Well we know aliens also like beef as teh get a hankering for a good stake once in a while and russel a cow or two .

So we PUT a mc donalds. Burger In the Middle of a country road in teh middle of no ware the aliens will then land relise the probe dude eat the Burger DIE from all the chemicals In the Burger ( yes we have been warned )

Congrats you are now ready for your very First alien autopsy .
Be sure to post detailed photos .
O btw before you even start be sure is not a Orion chick just send her over my place . Green chicks are HOT .

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Since they seem to be closely related to dreams, perhaps lucid dream training might help. Learn how to navigate inside your dreams and locate the aliens. Convince them to take physical form. Hit them on the head with a comically big mallet. Get Nobel Prize.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
....... First Well we know aliens also like beef as teh get a hankering for a good stake once in a while and russel a cow or two .

I have a T to that.... 👍🏼

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

Have “no mind” like the Buddhists.

If you are content with what you think while you think it that is not “about the world” then you can ‘surprise’ them as they concentrate at the task at hand. These are “The Greys”)

They are connected through (???) and are ‘telepathically’ connected (I think that three are needed to triangulate a position in space. It just fancy Elon Musk brain net crap but made more “Borg” than “human”.

You cannot sneak up on them!!

They already know your thoughts at that point.

Be free of directed thoughts and you run into Them!

Only then does stealing a UFO become close to real (the ships are nothing like a car and I am pretty sure that the brain mesh is how They “talk” to their tech. ‘Thought = Action’)

Good luck on stealing one (although They have little regard for our intelligence that They will leave the car running while They wander around... idiots! We are smarter than They think).

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: leedsuk

Sharks can do it!

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

You're on to something, because they always seem to notice when someone is looking, even at a distance. That faint feeling of being watched? Pre-telepathy?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join