It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People being arrested for arson tied to the fires

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Only mother nature has enough fuel to fan the flames.
She holds all the aces, and in time she will make her play and we will all pay

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson
Hey. So I live in Talent with my family. Im here, I know vastly more than any outside source and damn near as much as the Sherriff.

100% Phoenix was Arson, its extraordinarily probable it was Arson on the Northside of Ashland. I suspect it was the same suspect with an accomplice that got caught in their own fire, or a homeless camper got caight up.

We had alot of rumors, but also a ton of "arsonist" calls from Ashland to Central Point over scanners and scanner apps.

All the actual residents know the trith so the media can suck it
eta
they actually had the one arsonist in custody BEFORE the Phoenix fire was its most horrible I understand.

The Clackamas fire was lightning on Mt Hood. Not sure about every fire, but S. Oregon was #ing set...minimum of Phoenix
edit on 12-9-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

Eta another thing I saw me, some neighbors, cops and firemen in the danger, never saw a single repirter or news van...so Im unsure what bs theyre spillin
edit on 12-9-2020 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Some don’t be believe there is an arson aspect to the crimes.

No doubt some will be natural , some will be accidental and some will be arson but it's a certainty they weren't all caused by arson.

Assumptions on the motives behind the fires caused by arsonists are merely assumptions until arrests and convictions are made , you may want it to be ANTIFA but that don't make it so.

F ire Map
Count the fires below the US/Canadian border.
Then count the ones above the border.
I am leaning towards the majority of these fires being arson.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

All the actual residents know the trith so the media can suck it

I don’t think anyone here is saying it couldn’t be arson. They’re saying there is no evidence that anti-fascists are rolling around starting the fires. Like the OP states this thread will be a repository for.

Because there isn’t any evidence. Just some right wing talking heads making up lies to frighten their listeners. I really wish you all could realize when you’re being lied to.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Nobody is doubting there may be cases of arson. What the are doubts of is whether it's tied to antifa. None of your links show that Antifa is involved. Law enforcement have started they're not involved. So why do you try to tie them into these cases?

Reading through the confirmed cases of arson you have posted, they seem to be the work of firebugs, not political malcontents.

Hey..THOSE OF US WITH LIVES IN JEOPARDY, wish you would stop arguing about stupid # and help.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

So when some one does their best Billy Joel impersonation and says, ANTIFA didn’t start the fire. You can be like slow your roll, here are some examples.

Says this, then lists no examples of anti-fascists being involved.

That's right,

I jus googled; Antifa ativists arrested? nope, none.
What is shown is a storm of familiar websites, news media all criticising the rumour mongers...who come from what is laughingly called both left or right.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The fires are a current event. Some don’t be believe there is an arson aspect to the crimes.

So I decided to start this post. I will list the stories I know about arson and if anyone knows any I miss or sees any in the future, please add it to the list

So when some one does their best Billy Joel impersonation and says, ANTIFA didn’t start the fire. You can be like slow your roll, here are some examples.

OP, feel free to come back here and post evidence, any evidence of what you stated in the OP. If not this deserves to be rightfully thrown in the hoax bin.

Along with every other thread that takes as gospel the lies these right wing talking heads spout off. Lies that all of you are so heavily invested in that you’ll turn yourself into liars to defend.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
Well, to those in the middle it doesnt matter so much who, as why.

There jave been groups of youn adults in black clothing milling around causing trouble. Its very small here, we all know each other...

It was an easy assumption for many based on the influx of people in groups that arent normally congregating.

Its horrible here. I jave to gear up to hoof it back in, care for neighbors, livestock, houses, trees, fences...no power, water. and our lives and towns are reduced to #ing politics

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I have a freind who lives in one of these fire areas, after they evaced he stayed to protect his property. He said last night he heard an SUV coming down the road.

He went to investigate, and he said it was a car full of people dressed in para military gear, they went to his neighbours evaced house, he thought they were their to loot.

He told me he got his AR, went on his roof, and let the laser dot on it go in front of each of their walking path before chambering a round. He said the sound alone got them to run back to their black SUV. He tried to report it but first responders were overwhelmed at the moment.

He said one looked like he was carrying a gas can.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I genuinely feel for you or anyone else having to go through these fires and have their homes and lives destroyed. It is sick that this is being politicized, but let’s not lose sight of the fact that it’s these right wing talking heads who are lying and politicizing it.

If my family and life were threatened I’d be angry at the people turning it into a political crap show, not the people calling it out.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I thought this was a thread to post known incidents of arson with these wild fires. "Just the facts" like on Dragnet.

No need to know the how or why, just that there was an arson involved and there is proof with some evidence to link to.

I think it's best to leave out any political connection and just gather the raw facts here.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thank you friend. I am also sorry if Im coming of mean. We are all so tired. My 9 year old and wife crying...me wanting to..no idea when thus nightmare will end.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Lots of super strong desperate denial going on from the "perps" so maybe they really are the perps. 😎

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Sorry if I came off angry, it just boils my blood to see these people lying about something like this to push their political agenda. And people just believing it without question.

Hope you guys pull through all right.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Some don’t be believe there is an arson aspect to the crimes.

No doubt some will be natural , some will be accidental and some will be arson but it's a certainty they weren't all caused by arson.

Assumptions on the motives behind the fires caused by arsonists are merely assumptions until arrests and convictions are made , you may want it to be ANTIFA but that don't make it so.

Ah the old 'not all of the ....was done by....'.
"Dr Shipman [notorious UK serial killer] didn't kill all of his female patients, some died of natural causes. You just want him to have killed all of them. How dare you, let him go."
I think those antifa dildos who did started fires should be tried as terrorists and those who revel in this or make excuses are partially to blame.
I am just thinking of all those poor animals and I draw a line at harming animals for political crap.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have a direct report from a close friend that indicates something fishy going on, its anecdotal evidence, but I’d take his word over anything the media points to, not politics not an agenda, just a friend saying sucipicous persons came to his neighbours house after evac with a gas can...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: benrl

Which could be anything. Someone trapped looking for gas. Or 20 other things.

That people instantly go to “anti-fascists burning down the town” is without a doubt a political agenda.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

I will say this i think the police would tell us if they were antifa members. They have been honest with this for example.

25-Year-Old Antifa Member Margaret Channon Arrested On 5 Federal Counts Of Arson For Setting Fire To Five Seattle Police Vehicles

usagag.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Here's another one:

DEXTER, Ore. - A man faces accusations he tried to start a fire in the woods near the frisbee golf course at Dexter State Recreation Area on Wednesday. Firefighters responded to the scene and found passersby had quickly put out the fire, the Dexter fire chief said earlier this week. "The fire was in a wooded area and was approximately 5 feet in diameter before it was extinguished by two people playing frisbee golf in the area," the sheriff's office said. "A man in a minivan was seen leaving the area shortly before the fire was discovered."

kval.com... ff-springfield-man-tried-to-start-fire-at-dexter-frisbee-golf-course-this-week

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You’re correct. I seriously doubt the police are going to be covering for anti-fascists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join