It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People being arrested for arson tied to the fires

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thats cool..

Idgaf.

I hope they burn the whole state.

No justiz no piiz.

reply to: underwerks

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Thats cool.. Idgaf. I hope they burn the whole state.

Well I’m glad we got that out of the way.

link   
Let the Chaos flow.

link   
Awww, tissue?

a reply to: underwerks

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Anybody resisting the notion these fires are created by antifa are at the very least sympathetic to antifa. Sue me.

BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump was taking a walk in the Oregon forest and just as he finish lying about success is pants cut on fire and the fire spread quickly and than mister Trump poured gas on it in an attempt to stop the flames...
edit on 12-9-2020 by THeGreaTZoiD because: correction

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Everyone gets what they desire the ebb and flow .

Catalyst of change.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I heard he gagged your mom..

Comments?

.reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: dragonridr

Or, the biggsreport is making stuff up for clicks. Seems more likely than police lying to protect a group of people that want them defunded and sent packing.

If you can produce evidence of biggsreport being a credible news site and not some guys blog, I’ll change my view.

You did not even bother to read his arrest warrant did you? Here i will make it easy for you here was his prior arrest at a protest. You tell me if you think he is Antifa.
komonews.com...

I did read that, and there’s no evidence of him being a left wing agitator. Politics aren’t mentioned. So that isn’t evidence of anything. He was arrested for bringing guns to a protest. That doesn’t sound like anti-fascists, that sounds like the people fighting against them.

If it comes out that he was a right wing agitator, will you change your tune?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Comments?

Nah, I’ll just let that comment speak for itself.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Probably a white nationalist.. and efficient German heritage.

Was that your sock, didums.
edit on 12-9-2020 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Probably couldn't understand her due to gobbling the Don.eply to: underwerks

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Comments?

i know...she said is small mushroom dick give her an STD

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Your poor mum.

They probably make an ointment for that.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I think those antifa dildos who did started fires should be tried as terrorists and those who revel in this or make excuses are partially to blame.

Is there any evidence that the fires started by arsonists had any motivation other than Pyromania ?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Or, the biggsreport is making stuff up for clicks. Seems more likely than police lying to protect a group of people that want them defunded and sent packing.

If you can produce evidence of biggsreport being a credible news site and not some guys blog, I’ll change my view.

You did not even bother to read his arrest warrant did you? Here i will make it easy for you here was his prior arrest at a protest. You tell me if you think he is Antifa.
komonews.com...

I did read that, and there’s no evidence of him being a left wing agitator. Politics aren’t mentioned. So that isn’t evidence of anything. He was arrested for bringing guns to a protest. That doesn’t sound like anti-fascists, that sounds like the people fighting against them.

He made a post on his facebook page about george floyd And how it made him sad and that he wished he was armed so he could have shot the police. So im thinking its safe to say he wasnt a rightwing nut job

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Shout out to everyone coming in trying to bomb the thread with off topic replies so it’ll be closed.

That says it all.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Your poor mum.

They probably make an ointment for that.

the doctor never seen that before they called orange retardation....it attack the brain...it make you lie...but its curable with a dose of truth

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Yeah thats it can't be your own paranoia.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Cool.

What you wanna go loot?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

komonews.com...

He made a post on his facebook page about george floyd And how it made him sad and that he wished he was armed so he could have shot the police. So im thinking its safe to say he wasnt a rightwing nut job

You may be right. I searched his Facebook before I replied to you but didn’t find any posts like that. Maybe they were deleted.

That doesn’t change anything though. Just because someone is left wing doesn’t mean they identify as an Anti-Fascist, or had a political motivation to set a wildfire. The only post I saw on his Facebook was one from someone who knew him talking about the long dark road he’d started down which led him to this.

Sounds just like a disturbed individual to me. Then again I don’t see an Anti-Fascist boogeyman lurking behind every tree.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join