It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Trillions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I just discovered this and wanted to share:

The question may seem simple, but how we answer it is of vital importance.

It determines how we proceed with our investigation of that day. And once you strip away the emotional rhetoric and the fear-inducing imagery, we’re left with a simple truth: 9/11 was a crime.

And as with any crime, there is one overriding imperative that detectives must follow to identify the perpetrators: Follow the money.

This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail.

This is back from 2015. The various financial threads are woven together quite well by James Corbett and The Corbett Report. There is video, audio and a full transcript with embedded links to sources. It's about an hour long. Very well done.

Who are the looters?

www.corbettreport.com...

Bye Y'all.

edit on 9-9-2020 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

So no actual argument with facts. Trying to stir up traffic to a specific website.

Skip.
edit on 9-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
I just discovered this and wanted to share:

The question may seem simple, but how we answer it is of vital importance.

It determines how we proceed with our investigation of that day. And once you strip away the emotional rhetoric and the fear-inducing imagery, we’re left with a simple truth: 9/11 was a crime.

And as with any crime, there is one overriding imperative that detectives must follow to identify the perpetrators: Follow the money.

This is an investigation of the 9/11 money trail.

This is back from 2015. The various financial threads are woven together quite well by James Corbett and The Corbett Report. There is video, audio and a full transcript with embedded links to sources. It's about an hour long. Very well done.

Who are the looters?

www.corbettreport.com...

Bye Y'all.

Some I know about, a lot I don't know for sure, but nevertheless thanks for the thread.

What I would be most interested is any events of interest that occurred around the mid 1990's that might be relevant to the WTC status, the port authority, and any recorded info contained in WTC7 by FBI, and CIA, that may possibly no longer exist.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Love The Corbett Report !
Re-watched that one just a few days ago.

IMHO : he should be a headliner for any conspiracy-minded questioner.
Yet posted a thread here last week, featuring one of his reports : and despite 3 pages of comments : am pretty sure that no-one watched the video... LOL !!

ATS is really weird sometimes.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

So no actual argument with facts. Trying to stir up traffic to a specific website.

Skip.

It's a link, (What you are supposed to do) even on ATS.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Please let’s know the best and most credible argument from the link then.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
"The armored truck and the bullion inside were found in the
first couple of days of the recovery effort,
crushed along with other cars in the subbasement by falling steel"

So one of the trucks taking gold out
just before it came down got stuck.
how many made it out?

what hapend to the gold left behind?
was any suposedly lost?

nymag.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Fantastic video. Thank you for sharing that. So many red-flags about the people connected and potentially involved but nary a hint of it made public knowledge.

One thing that stuck out however was the blurb by Dov Zacheim (sp) in the famous PNAC paper mentioning "biological weaponry that can target specific genomes, not created for general personal attacks but for political" (paraphrasing).

Sound familiar?

edit on 9-9-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Why don't you just freakin watch it, and make up your own mind... or do you just have to make a negative comment to support your M.O.

This was a very important video documentation, and third time I have watched it.

It brought up so many questions that they certainly still being pursued today.

edit on 9-9-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: neutronflux

Why don't you just freakin watch it, and make up your own mind... or do you just have to make a negative comment to support your M.O.

This was a very important video documentation, and third time I have watched it.

It brought up so many questions that they certainly still being pursued today.

Because this is a forum where YOU should state a theory, then cite credible evidence and facts to facilitate a debate. Not an advertisement for a video.

If I want to watch fiction, I’ll watch the Si-Fi channel.
Not some video full of falsehoods.

You think it’s hard to make up crap that cannot be debunked?

Debunk this.

Israel employed grey aliens to deploy holograms and sound at the World Trade Centure. And had the grey aliens deployed their micro black hole technology to cause the collapse of WTC 1, 2, and 7.

Sometimes the hardest think to debunk are people who choose to believe right out falsehoods.

edit on 10-9-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

So gold was stolen from people storing gold at the WTC? Where is the insurance claim by those that lost their gold? Where is the insurance investigation, and the insurance pay off to those that lost the gold? Or lawsuits by those that lost gold against the Port Authority?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Some professor at a respected university discovered that money does need need to be backed by gold. The gold just sits there in a hughe safe ..and does nothing. Then it was decided to rob that gold and money to be just a digital number.

That is what I think what happened..

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The Corbett Report does a good job in tracking down some of the main reports around the money issues. How some of the insider trading movements where linked backed to some CIA ran banks has been one update since 2015.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread.

I feel like the 911 truth movement has fallen by the way side.

Seems those that cared only seem to care about trump now.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Trump has been doing a good job on the law and order side of things. The legal cases against him shows just how much of a challenge it is to drain the swamp. Don't know if he will get deep enough to reopen 9/11, hope so and support it. Now that he is settled in the job a bit and better organized, taking down Hillary will be a good start with another 4 years.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Problem with this is the same as UFOs etc is dilution of information...
Shame, as will only get worse.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
JFC

You guys are #ing amazing.

I bet somebody could start a thread about the events leading up to Prohibition in the 20's and you'd still find a way to draw Trump or Hillary or Obama into it.

I truly miss ATS of old..

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Thanks for this thread.

I feel like the 911 truth movement has fallen by the way side.

I wish I could send multiple stars

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
JFC

You guys are #ing amazing.

I bet somebody could start a thread about the events leading up to Prohibition in the 20's and you'd still find a way to draw Trump or Hillary or Obama into it.

I truly miss ATS of old..

Ditto above post.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The PTech software not only made the 9/11 attacks possible but given their scope I suspect they have played a central role in blackmailing politicians and corporate bigwigs. It was the precursor to AI, manned by a select group of humans who have since been made obsolete.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join