It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9/11 Trillions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I found that very interesting and had never heard of them before.

Also, the 'takeover' of Deutsche Bank's servers before and during the attack. Never heard of that either.

The Corbett report did a sort of update recently regarding a question about the multiple insurers not pursuing fraud cases in the case.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: neutronflux

Why don't you just freakin watch it, and make up your own mind... or do you just have to make a negative comment to support your M.O.

This was a very important video documentation, and third time I have watched it.

It brought up so many questions that they certainly still being pursued today.

Because this is a forum where YOU should state a theory, then cite credible evidence and facts to facilitate a debate. Not an advertisement for a video.

If I want to watch fiction, I’ll watch the Si-Fi channel.
Not some video full of falsehoods.

You think it’s hard to make up crap that cannot be debunked?

Debunk this.

Israel employed grey aliens to deploy holograms and sound at the World Trade Centure. And had the grey aliens deployed their micro black hole technology to cause the collapse of WTC 1, 2, and 7.

Sometimes the hardest think to debunk are people who choose to believe right out falsehoods.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against the Cuban government that originated within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other U.S. government operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets,[2] blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The possibilities detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban immigrants, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas,[2] hijacking planes to be shot down or given the appearance of being shot down,[2] blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[3] The proposals were rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Ok? So north wood was never conducted. Got it.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

You have actual proof Deutsche Bank‘s servers were “taken over”. Or just more 9/11 mythology?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join