It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More war machines in the Mediterranean from different countries that has been since World War II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
All right under ours and everyone's noses it's not just Turkey and Erdogan who just found gas under the Mediterranean wants to go after it.

Russia is up there with submarines under the water and there is aircraft carriers up there and battleships it's all about the energy thats in the Mediterranean.

So far no one's been able to stopping like I said there seven countries up there mixing it up . Erdogan the leader of Turkey he's the one doing it all he claims anything he can find in the Mediterranean all the way to the coast of Libya to the South and anywhere around Cypress clear over to Syria ...hes laying claim to all of it.

Even Iran's upset. With the UAE siding with Israel they've opened themselves up now to be at Target and they're kind of signing their future over to Israel like that give me Future Move Israel makes I don't know .

off-topic huh.

We're all set up now all set up for a Biblical scenario when I swear..

Then on top of that it's September 15th they're going to sign a peace deal in Washington which brings to mind the biblical prophecy when they say peace and safety sudden destruction comes up on them goodnight paragraph I don't know for sure trouble is it's fitting the timeline
edit on 9-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Not battleships.
No navy operates BBs they are way obsolete.

Cruisers are the biggest, then Destroyers, then Frigates and Corvettes are smallest.

BBs were centered around large artillery but modern fighting ships hardly bother with traditional large guns.

Modern ships focus on missile warfare, torpedoes and mines, anti air point defense, etc.

So instead of calling them battleships you should say "warships" because that word battleship is a specific type of ship no one sails anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Seems that liquids cause a lot of wars.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
So just a couple of hours ago Russia has claimed the oil in the Mediterraneans Eastside over by Syria they formed a deal with Syria how to protect all of gas and oil in the ground

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Scripture says that Russia and Turkey are in with Libya and Sudan in Iran on the attack on Israel so this can't be Russia vs. Turkey and Erdogan who is down there with his petroleum exploration ship driving it all over the place clear all the way down to Libya's Coast told them to stuff it

edit on 9-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
everybody wants/needs oil

Israel possessing fossil fuels definitely makes it a target.
I understand there are natural gas fields there too.

I suspect the next sea war will be a missile exchange won by the best anti-missile technology.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Scripture says that Russia and Turkey are in with Libya and Sudan in Iran on the attack on Israel so this can't be Russia vs. Turkey and Erdogan who is down there with his petroleum exploration ship driving it all over the place clear all the way down to Libya's Coast told them to stuff it

Actually that is NOT what scripture say at all! And you know it! Unless you are reading from a different bible then the Christian one I suspect... If not share with me where it says Russia...lol...Turkey, Libya Sudan and Iran. Most of those haven't even been countries for more than 100 years let alone 2,000!

I will be waiting

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
10 for all buddy and get that information but you can read the scripture for yourself that Libya is spelled out exactly just as it is today out of those five countries I've got Libya nailed down no question about it it's actually spelled right out as it is today which is odd.

Libya hasn't been in the Global News for 15 years or so and now all the sudden there smack in the middle fighting turkey guess they're going to be there buddy sooner or later or get taken over I get the other countries

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Gog and Magog and BALROG! Rawr!!!

top topics

join