It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Introducing....

The Zondo Brothers with their Debut Single "Spy Shi......"

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Introducing....

The Zondo Brothers with their Debut Single "Spy Shi......"

Word out of Smurfland is that this is possibly a fake.... I think?

Just waiting for further analysis

Might be a while coming.....
edit on 13/10/2020 by mirageman because: ....

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Breaking Potatoes!

Join me as I dig in to explain how the legal process unfolded, and what likely paved the way for those videos to be released within an official DOD press release.

Just some UAV designation vanishing from the new PR statements, nothing to see here! We're so happy with the new report that we didn't even bother to bring it up anymore. The 3 clips with potato footage went viral, and lots of exclusively non-exclusive interviews with a certain pilot are going to enrich years of UFO shows to come. Nobody is ever going to ask for the flight data again, ever. Everything is awesome!

Clearly, there must be something wrong with you guys and your general lack of trust?

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
Clearly, there must be something wrong with you guys and your general lack of trust?
Project Serpo can have that effect, causing a lack of trust. But there's not just something wrong with us, what's wrong with you posting the podcast version of the video? He says around 4 minutes look at this form 1910, but you can't see anything in the podcast version, I don't know why he even made that.

In fact if you read the description of the video you posted, it recommends watching a different version which has the video, instead of the podcast version. This is the version where when he shows the form at 4 minutes, you can actually see the form! It's the one you should have posted.

What I don't understand is how Fravor could be re-vectored from his training mission, to identify an unknown radar return, and it doesn't occur to him to use his camera to get some images of the unknown he was sent to identify. Not only was his camera a potato, it seems like he was a potato. The way he talks about his encounter, Fravor's video, if he made one, should be a lot more interesting than the nothingburger we got from Chad Underwood, called "FLIR".

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
sort of associated........a step forward towards an operable RTSC:
www.quantamagazine.org...

Interesting to note that in his RTSC patent- Pais utilities a resonating field to sidestep the fairly significant requirement of extreme pressures in the linked method.

Pais (or whoever wrote the patent ) is very careful to point out:

"Several materials have been reported to be room-temperature superconductors, although none of these reports has been confirmed. However, instead of concentrating on the chemical structure of such materials which do not utilize any electrical or mechanical manipulation, room temperature superconductivity (RTSC) in a manipulated current-carrying special composite metal wire may be achieved. "

From here: patents.google.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

but you can't see anything in the podcast version, I don't know why he even made that.

Right? Probably bored out of his fcking mind, things you do with yellow lettering and footage variations? A piece of art on it's own terms, dark as it could be.

Not only was his camera a potato, it seems like he was a potato. The way he talks about his encounter, Fravor's video, if he made one, should be a lot more interesting than the nothingburger we got from Chad Underwood, called "FLIR".

Totally in sync with Jeremy #DefinitelyNotScahill jumping into threads to double down with sheer awesomeness, innit? Coincidences...

a reply to: Jukiodone

What's next, Pais posting "Told ya!" memes with pics from his working model? I'd say you're on to something here, did I ask you for a thread on all that already? Please?!

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
something for you guys

www.reddit.com... =iossmf
edit on 18-10-2020 by deanbaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: deanbaker

something for you guys

You wrote that didn't you? .

So why don't you hit us with your greatest bits and then we can discuss it. Or you can leave it and we won't.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Maybe he can narrow it down to two or three lines, that would be helpful.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

something for you guys

The author comes across as lacking credibility himself when he tries to claim the list of names of people associated with TTSA are all credible and doesn't contain known liars.

I will leave you with the names of the TTSA staff and individuals that have been affiliated with TTSA. If you really think that every person on this list is mentally unstable then I really think we need to start questioning ourselves as rational level headed individuals....
List of names...
IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT UFOLOGY THEN YOU KNOW THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE CREDIBLE BEACONS IN A SEA OF NONSENSE.
Who does he list?

The same folks who were behind the Serpo hoax, Puthoff and Green owe us a very good explanation of their role in the SERPO hoax and the "Team of Five" if they want to be taken seriously.

George Knapp and Bob Lazar pushing a story about a stable version of element 115 when no isotope is expected to have a half-life longer than 1 day.

Jeremy Corbell who is a complete joke of an investigator with zero credibility, promoted the false idea that Lazar's business was raided because of element 115, but the raid had nothing to do with that.

Luis Elizondo spent 20 years working in counter-intelligence, and tells us that there were photos of the UFOs over Washington DC in 1952, but there were no such photos. Tom DeLonge tells us he avoids contacts in counter-intelligence (who can spread disinfo, what about Elizondo?), and sticks with intelligence agents, as a means of spreading info instead of disinfo.

Chris Mellon who tells us it's impossible for the FLIR video to show an aircraft since the wings would be visible, in spite of the fact that no wings are visible on these F-15s which look like Tic-Tac shapes on FLIR, and other nonsense:

Some of the names on that list I can't comment on specifically, but the way TTSA outright lies on their "unidentified" TV series production (such as saying the UFO in the "gofast" video is going 2/3 the speed of sound when it's hardly moving), they ought to realize that lack of honesty reflects on the credibility of TTSA and therefore the people associated with it, though I realize some of the names on that list have little to do with the TV production, but also some are only peripherally involved with TTSA. If any of them are credible, it would not be because of their affiliation with TTSA.

That old interview of Tom Delonge by George Knapp in 2011 linked at that link would be interesting if it wasn't edited so badly, but the changing subjects in mid-sentence so many times became so intolerable I had to stop listening halfway though. If anybody knows of a good, unedited copy of that "George_Knapp_Interviewing_Tom_Delonge_on_Coast_to_Coast-AM_2011-12-18" audio, please post a link. In 2011 I would have had no interest in what Delonge said, though now it might be of interest to put his TTSA efforts in perspective.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

You did well with that. DB presented us with a torturous read.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It’s gonna take me some time but I’ll lay out exactly what you guys in your respective armchairs have overlooked and what my overall point is but why are you so sure that is Puthoff worked on SERPO it means nothing he does can be credible?

It’s a deceptive move yes but not one that necessarily means his time with Scientology, The Stargate Project or TTSA has been completely moot.

SERPO was a rather comprehensive hoax no?

Doesn’t that imply vast knowledge of the topic?

Doesn’t SERPO also have ties to Schneider and the Hollomon stuff that links back to Spielberg’s Close Encounters?

I can’t believe you’ve just had to crack open a fresh thread after the old one hit 400 pages and you can’t even read my 15 minute spiel.

You are at risk of throwing the baby out with the bath water.

edit on 19-10-2020 by deanbaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2020 by deanbaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: deanbaker

SERPO was a rather comprehensive hoax no?

Doesn’t that imply vast knowledge of the topic?

To pour some old, cold dirty bath water on that one. SERPO was a rather amateurish hoax that got rumbled fairly rapidly. Unlike other hoax stories which still float around now. The people behind it have had experience in memetic engineering and feeding it all to a gullible, credulous ufo community. But on SERPO it proved a joke too far.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It’s gonna take me some time but I’ll lay out exactly what you guys in your respective armchairs have overlooked and what my overall point is but why are you so sure that is Puthoff worked on SERPO it means nothing he does can be credible?

It’s a deceptive move yes but not one that necessarily means his time with Scientology, The Stargate Project or TTSA has been completely moot.
At least you agree Serpo was deceptive.

Am I assuming everything else Puthoff and Green do is deceptive?
Green made it sound like lying to us was his patriotic duty because he didn't think people could handle the truth, or words that gave me that impression, and so no I don't really trust anything else he says.
In Puthoff's case, do I have to assume everything else he does is deceptive because of the Serpo hoax?

You mention scientology. I don't know what Puthoff did exactly with scientology, but I do know enough about scientology to know it's a deceptive cult, so I can't believe someone could cite that as a counter-example to Puthoff's lack of credibility. If anything it makes his credibility seem worse, not better. Scientology is based on the writings of a science fiction author who got tired of the low pay he got for writing science fiction, and thought he could make more money promoting his science fiction as a religion, which you have to ascend to very high levels in scientology after spending maybe $400,000 to learn the science fiction "truth" explained here:

South Park Proved Right About Scientology XENU Story

Regarding Puthoff's work on the Stargate project, Drs. Kibler and Lawrence from the Advanced Research Projects Agency (the predecessor to DARPA) expressed concern that "the experimental bias" of Drs. Targ and Puthoff "in favor of successful outcomes" undermined their objectivity.

Drs. Kibler and Lawrence from ARPA had traveled to SRI to observe the experiments with Geller. Based on this, they had "serious doubt htat Geller's accomplishment transcends the range of activities of a skillful magician." They also expressed concern that "the experimental bias" of Drs. Targ and Puthoff "in favor of successful outcomes" undermined their objectivity.

Their concerns actually ran far deeper than that and painted Drs. Targ and Puthoff as quite unreliable sources of information.

“Targ and Puthoff, from the way I have encountered them by day in their laboratory, seem to emerge as bumbling idiots rather than as respected, accomplished physicists,” Hyman wrote.

If Hyman was doubtful of Geller’s psychic capabilities, Lawrence was outraged. In one demonstration, Geller moved a compass needle by 5 degrees. Lawrence, stomping his foot to imitate what he believed Geller had done, moved the needle 45 degrees. It was clear that Puthoff and Targ were not going to get ARPA funding.
So don't let the Serpo hoax taint what Puthoff did at SRI, read what Lawrence and Hyman wrote about Targ and Puthoff seeming to "emerge as bumbling idiots rather than as respected, accomplished physicists". Lawrence could move the compass needle more than Geller and he didn't claim any psychic ability.

Then you mention TTSA, I don't know exactly what Puthoff is doing there but if he was interested in TTSA promoting the truth why is he letting them lie so obviously on their television series "unidentified"? Here's one lie you can check out yourself if you remember your high school trig, so either TTSA is lying or they are so completely incompetent that nobody on staff remembers their high school trig even though they are supposedly populated by PhD scientists:

"Go Fast" UFO Video Explained?

Don't take his word for it, do the math yourself. TTSA is either:
-Staffed by complete idiots who don't know how to do high school trigonometry, or
-TTSA staff know how to do trig and are lying through their teeth in this episode, promoting claims the object in the "gofast" video is going fast when very simple trigonometry shows it's not.

Either way, how can they be trusted or be given any credibility when this type of nonsense is what they produce?

Aside from the bad television, I don't find anything Puthoff says about the alleged "metamaterials" TTSA acquired (the old "Art's parts"?) to be particularly credible either, except his admission the material might just be industrial slag. He talks about some other far-fetched ideas but he never really proves anything.

T om DeLonge's UFO Research Company Paid $35,000 for 'Exotic' Metals That Might Actually Just Be Slag

“I'd say that the chances of it being important scientifically are extremely slim. On top of that, it may not be much more than a piece of slag from an industrial process, for instance it has been suggested this may be from the Betterton-Kroll process,” Dr. Chris Cogswell, who holds a PhD in Chemical Engineering and hosts the Mad Scientist Podcast, told Motherboard.

edit on 20201019 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

For like... the biggest fringe thinking site on the net, you guys really like to take the skepticism route, no?

I guess you’ve all been burnt so many times I can’t blame you, but within all of the bull, there is some credible evidence that multiple groups are aware of the current off world presence on our earth.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: deanbaker

Many come here and misjudge the scepticism for a need of not wanting to believe. That the scepticism points towards a perspective that "it's impossible so it cannot be so" or that any dreams or imagination should be crushed under a Mick West Seagull Shaped hammer?

That is certainly not the case from my perspective but I cannot speak for others...

The issue lies in the very people that you documented that you believe (which you are entitled to do of course, as is anyone) are parts of the mechanism for the "truth" that you and others seek. The "truth" that many of those involved actually constructed in the first place. How can you demand a truth for which there is little factual basis, other than what a select group of people who have and were ostracised from their respective fields - "came up with" in a diner in the 1980s?

If the "truth" - whatever that is, was disclosed - but it did not match your or anyone else's expectations, would you notice it?

Nearly if not all of the people you listed; have played their part in taking advantage of people such as yourself over many many decades now. Planting seeds, myths - allowing people such as yourself and others to maintain their garden - until it flourishes from a small patch of lies into acres of them; All tended to by gardeners such as yourself...

Many of those people have been involved in questionable documented activities, some of which have been highly deceptive. How many opportunities do you give to these people before you question their motives - which ultimately and perhaps subconsciously, affect your own?

?

edit on p27933202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

possibly the most level headed thing I have read on the internet for some time

secrecy is by design part of the landscape of the intelligence field is what I have gleamed from years of research

most of the time the reality is remarkably simple once diving through the reams of nonsense

like Levenda and the whole Simon debacle.

the writers of the Necronomicon definitely used a deceptive method to postulate their book but at the same time the ambiguity surrounding its authorship only adds to its mystic, no?

it’s this nuanced way of utilising secrecy to inform and not distract

I agree that it is taking psychological liberties regarding the mindset of the general public but isn’t that the nature of this entire topic of discussion?

How else other than a psychological operation utilising different forms of audible and visual media, would you inform the masses of this phenomenon?

hence the “entertainment division” of TTSA that gets so much ridicule.

it should take one read of Levenda’s Unholy Alliance or Sinister Forces to see he is a well regarded authority on esoteric literature and his work on Gods and Man for TTSA, in my humble opinion, is further reaching than anything that’s come out of Ufology since Vallee’s Passport to Magonia.

Whilst we’re talking about Jacques let us not forget his inherently skeptical view of TTSA. Then a private conversation happened and all of a sudden he’s writing forwards for their books.

Does this not strike the veterans of this forum as odd?

Vallee has been renowned for his almost militant attitude towards validating any Ufologists and their claims, all it takes to confirm this is a read of his Forbidden Science 1-4 series, so surely this means TTSA have some information that they can show individuals in person but not broadcast to the masses?

That would account for Delonge’s odd behaviour and TTSA’s continued confidence in their work...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: pigsy2400

How else other than a psychological operation utilising different forms of audible and visual media, would you inform the masses of this phenomenon?

What about ... just giving them the facts and not telling any lies? It has worked well in the past.

Do you really think that spreading information that is shown to be false will contribute to the acceptance of information later on? That has never worked, ever. Except maybe for the people who already resonate so strongly with the topic that they completely lost their impartiality. But for the rest, telling lies means losing your credibility. Period. An iron law that even counter-intelligence people understand.

Maybe losing their credibility is exactly what they're after, who knows?

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

but anyone that has read an inch of Ufology material knows this isn’t a nuts and bolts phenomenon which muddies objective fact a little, no?

we are in the realm of the double split study on a massive scale.

it’s this sort of short minded thinking that worries me especially in corners of the web such as this one

you all know about andrija and the nine right?

you all know about Crowley, Parsons and the like?

How are you over looking the obvious occult angle to all of this?

It is obviously the missing piece from ATS’s assessment of the phenomenon.

You guys are incredible at following paper chains and data ect The work of MirargeMen, Pigsy IssacKoi and TheBlackVault amongst many more is admirable!
You have greater patience than I in regards to the bureaucratical side of it all.

You just seem to fall short moving into the Esoteric side of the phenomenon, which is by design may I add.

I assume you all see channeled works and the like as complete nonsense?

I’d go looking for the works of William Dudley Pelley and George Hunt Williamson.

I’d also give Adamski another look but don’t assume his version of events is actually what happened.
edit on 20-10-2020 by deanbaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

How are you over looking the obvious occult angle to all of this?

It is obviously the missing piece from ATS’s assessment of the phenomenon.

The occult angle has indeed been covered in-depth on ATS. Have a look.

The Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis will always trail behind the ET version, though... perhaps for reasons of maintaining one's sanity regarding such a deep rabbit-hole, as well as the free-for-all nature of the occult angle that will certainly throw up a menagerie of wild and eccentric characters along the way, but precious little tangible evidence to push the general UFO agenda.

The IDH is indeed a very likely answer, if not THE only answer to our mystery, but also the least attractive. At least as far as the majority of the general public are concerned when their daily tabloid plops in front of them. They want Nutz 'n' Boltz, man.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join