It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

They are an interesting family are they not?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I actually did look into his family because of that picture... His sister is very androgynous, a bit like Beezo and Gates wife's... Androgyny is so In these days isn't it.

I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Elon Reeve Musk place of birth ....Pretoria, South Africa

Occult = Obey = Occupy

In Dr. Warner Von Braun's own words..... How Mars is Governed, Chapter 24, 3 pages in length. (observation - of all the words and names to choose in any language on earth, a four letter noun used popularly in this generation, is prophetically mentioned by Von Braun, and that is ..Elon..)

edit on 25-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

what if? and im not saying this is but i like to think from other angles as a brain workout.

what if, Elons mum gave him the name Elon because she loved that book and that story in particular.
told him the story as a young boy and young Elon developed a self fulfilling prophecy because of it.

or maybe the author brought about the future due to his own imagination, its kinda like saying Elon musk is just a product of someone elses imagination. Like the Trump Time Traveller one, what if the world is just playing out stories in real life from the imaginations of past stories, we are constantly creating our futures by our imaginations.

if thats the case, im due to turn full X man soon. always liked wolverine.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I see…

> Fact 1: Musk warns against the dangers of AI.

“Yeah, he’s not the only one. Who knows what AI will bring in the future?”

> Fact 2: Musk would like to help paralyzed people with technology such as brain implants.

“Cool! Imagine these people being able to operate a phone or a tablet!”

> Fact 3: You can buy a nerdy SpaceX T-shirt with the imprint `Occupy Mars’.

“Nah.. bit too nerdy for me.”

> Fact 4: A Wernher Von Braun SF story where the president of Mars was called `the Elon’ was first printed in 2006.

“WAIT A MINUTE…. Elon is trying to become the new Mars Overlord, turning us all into defenseless brain-implanted zombies!!! We have to warn the people!!!”

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not checked in for a few days and when I do it looks like it's turned into an Elon Musk / Occult Fan club thread...

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’ is the title of the thread - keep it on track people.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You arrived in time!

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guest101...> Fact 4: A Wernher Von Braun SF story where the president of Mars was called `the Elon’ was first printed in 2006.

“WAIT A MINUTE…. Elon is trying to become the new Mars Overlord, turning us all into defenseless brain-implanted zombies!!! We have to warn the people!!!”

Counter Fact - Wernher Von Braun died June 16, 1977

...”Von Braun's unpublished science fiction novel from 1948 was eventually published in Canada by Apogee Books in December 2006 as Project Mars: A Technical Tale...” Source Link: en.m.wikipedia.org...

So, the original manuscript is dated decades earlier.... 1948 would be 3 years after WWII

Coincidentally...in the same year of von Braun’s original manuscript 1948....(” Long before the world became fascinated with Elon Musk, his mother Maye Musk worked to become a star in her own right. Musk was born in Saskatchewan, Canada in 1948, one of five children, and moved with her family to Pretoria, South Africa, in 1950.)

From the book’s own Author’s Preface, it signs off.... Wernher von Braun, Fort Bliss, Texas, 1950

Here’s a direct link to the 2006 publication in pdf... it’s interesting to get a glimpse inside his mind.
www.wlym.com...

Nuff said...pigs is right....I return you back to the thread topic

edit on 26-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Has G. Knapp ever told somebody, when he find us worthy to share the "Thread 3"- files with us??
I remember he teased them as containing "explosive" Information....that was 26 years ago.
I asked a russian researcher, who helped researchers in the past with russian government documents if he had the chance to take a look on them:

No, I haven't. Knapp and Huneeus hide all info about "Thread-3" from Russian-speaking researches, including living in US. This is conspiracy worse than any government can made.

I heard the rumor that the Thread 3 -files was given to AATIP, which would mean that Bigelow has his hands on them.

So those people folks put their hopes on bringing disclosure are in fact hiding Ufoinformation.

The only document that ever surfaced from "Thread 3" is this one....

PDF version here : Link

Knapp has claimed he knew were the magical E115 was buried too. I think he's too closely aligned with the Bigelow Boys to be considered impartial. He may even have been 'recruited' long ago. His story about how he ended up on TV in Vegas is very odd. Involving his recruitment from Berkley University by "bartenders". Which I assume is a euphemism.

Why does ufology always look at the US government when people like Knapp and Bigelow appear to be gatekeepers of information?

Unlike TTSA's spooky bunch of misfits, Knapp can't hide behind security oaths to the US government either. Unless he wants to admit to something that he's been also hiding for a long time.

edit on 26/10/2020 by mirageman because: link addded

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Not checked in for a few days and when I do it looks like it's turned into an Elon Musk / Occult Fan club thread...

How to get from room-temperature superconductors to Crowley. Alright, I'm buying! How much was this board again?

Welp. One might even say there were spot on with doing so. The arcane Magick of starred arts and science in a superconclusive nutshell, if you will.

And they say I am paranoid!

edit on 26-10-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

The only document that ever surfaced from "Thread 3" is this one....

Here is a writing that may or may not add additional light on the subject....both Knapp and Thread 3 are mentioned...

Here’s is a archive list of Paul’s accessible material..... Parent Directory paul.rutgers.edu...

Not all links work....
edit on 26-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: mirageman

Here’s is a archive list of CHarles’s accessible material..... Parent Directory paul.rutgers.edu...

Not all links work....

I meant Charles’s not Paul’s

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Thankyou.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been discussed before but in this vid is Elizondo hinting at 'a parallel but hidden intelligence on earth' ?

No mention of the CTH or the existing work of researchers like Ivan T Sanderson, Carl Feindt, Mac Tonnies etc.. but he instead decides to use a science fiction story.

link

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

....but he instead decides to use a science fiction story.

Sounds like TTSA to the core. Trying to cultivate a belief in something fictional!!

Like AWSAAP was really a UFO study, TTSA really briefed Congress, the Nimitz videos show strange craft accelerating away at unbelievable speeds....

Although looking at Zondo's goatee ,I am thinking once he's taken part in Movember, he''ll be nearly ready for Christmas.

All he needs is a red suit and some reindeer for December. Then we can use NORAD to track him on his Lue A.P. as he prepares some chimney dipping and scaring kids over the festive holidays...

edit on 27/10/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Its interesting that the poster of that video uses Jim Pennistons symbols from the alleged craft he supposedly touched......

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Oh my oh my.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Here is what appears to be an interesting read....a 2019 Dissertation .... The current cast of characters mentioned... Zombo, Gigolo, AATIP etc...

Reliable Witnesses, Crackpot Science: Ufo Investigations In Cold War America, 1947-1977

Abstract

This dissertation explores efforts to design and execute scientific studies of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) in the United States in the midst of the Cold War as a means of examining knowledge creation and the construction of scientific authority and credibility around controversial subjects. I begin by placing officially- sanctioned, federally-funded UFO studies in their appropriate context as a Cold War national security project, specifically a project of surveillance and observation, built on traditional arrangements within the military- industrial-academic complex. I then show how non-traditional elements of the investigations – the reliance on non-expert witnesses to report transient phenomena – created space for dissent, both within the scientific establishment and among the broader American public. By placing this dissent within the larger social and political instability of the mid-20th century, this dissertation highlights the deep ties between scientific knowledge production and the social value and valence of professional expertise, as well as the power of experiential expertise in challenging formal, hegemonic institutions.

200+ page paper Source Link: ...... repository.upenn.edu...

Elizondo = Zondo = Zombo

‘‘Tis the season....

From Karl 12 Link.... a poignant point:

.....” All of these are profoundly strange ideas. Coming from an experienced intelligence professional with specific background in the serious study of UAP, they are downright shocking. Though these ideas may be familiar to longtime observers of science fiction and UFOlogy, they are decidedly out of the mainstream.

One imagines that Elizondo, aware that this issue is often laden with speculation and ungrounded claims, would be careful with what kinds of ideas he recommends. He gives every impression of being a thoughtful, deliberate man. So why is he pointing the public to some of the strangest and most difficult concepts surrounding this issue? And why now, as a deadly serious body like the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence commits to an exploration of UAP?”.....

edit on 27-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Interesting read. Apparently Iran has encountered:

“ what it believed were CIA drones with “astonishing flight characteristics.”

The UAVs could jam radars and disrupt interceptors’ navigation systems. They flew “outside the atmosphere” at speeds of up to Mach 10. They could hover. Flying at night, they emitted a telltale blue light that led to their nickname: “luminous objects.”

I’ve seemed to have have heard of these “characteristics” before.

nationalinterest.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Chimney dipper

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

From the article:

• "Coming from an experienced intelligence professional with specific background in the serious study of UAP"

• "Elizondo, aware that this issue is often laden with speculation and ungrounded claims"

Thanks for posting that mate, couldn't the first point itself said to be a 'speculative, ungrounded claim'?

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

Interesting read. Apparently Iran has encountered:

“ what it believed were CIA drones with “astonishing flight characteristics"

Vid about that 2004 Iranian one here mate.

youtu.be...

Maybe they're just laying the psychological groundwork so they can write off all historical UFO reports as 'drones' to future researchers.

Vid about the 1976 Iranian one:

youtu.be...

Cheers.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join