It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Appreciate your rational words, this sentiment is much needed around here.

I’ll agree that the occult angle is a big pill to swallow but surely that requires rising to said challenge, not sticking our heads in the sand like some shy ostriches 🤷🏻‍♂️
edit on 16-11-2020 by deanbaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: deanbaker

I am going to try and keep this chat here respectful whilst also hoping that we can move on with an understanding. I think a mistake you and many make here is assuming that people that "appear" to be sceptical, or as you believe "close-minded" haven't already looked at these other topics of interest; maybe they have and have not just come away with the same conclusions you or others have?

Admittedly, the occult angle is something that many don't look into; because the word "Occult" is a loaded term, if only a misunderstood one. I never knew who John Dee (007) was until I investigated this aspect many years ago or Crowleys Lam etc. Its easy in some cases, in particular with those two examples to connect dots with ufology but impossible to prove.

I have to add, It did nothing to expand my knowledge on "ufos" but I learnt about something else - which for me personally - is the real beauty of the topic of Ufology, but in the same breath should not be taken as an answer for it either.

People, mostly - don't like gaps in knowledge or for something to be incomplete if a mystery presents itself. People often do seek out other areas to "fill in the gaps" - when in all honesty - we know so little of what's actually true about anything, if your not careful: you could build an entire belief system based on nothing more than tenuous links and unprovable theories and stories that people convince themselves, have to be true.

The real disclosure may be; is that there is no answer to the question that most seek. Most don't understand the question and most of the time it's not their question, its a question they have learnt and repeat. Maybe the really bright people that are truly switched on realise that: there is no question at all - and if there was - you would drive yourself insane trying to understand the question, let alone attaining any answer.

I said previously, Ufology is cyclical...round and round we go
edit on p49558202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

. I think a mistake you and many make here is assuming that people that "appear" to be sceptical, or as you believe "close-minded" haven't already looked at these other topics of interest; maybe they have and have not just come away with the same conclusions you or others have?

Thankyou Pigs.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Although that is not to say just because individuals have pursued the topic and deemed it not relevant to the overall discussion does not mean that it is not objectively relevant to Ufology in some manner that is yet to be seen, no?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

If you've looked into it, you would have found experiments to do to gauge its veracity. Have you done this? What experiments? What findings?
Are they repeatable?... Experiments may yield results but results will differ from person to person, but who's looking to generalise the results when the procedure is designed to give you an experience of the paranormal, and experience differs from person to person.
Liber MMM is source material for developing the abilities to experiment more successfully.

These experiments can produce visions of ancient gods, and messages from alien civilisations according to some peoples interpretation of their experience.
In Tom Delonges ATS AMA thread he eludes to this in regards to the "phenomenon"

They are the "gods" of the past. They may be clones, need to ask that. Well, i did, but did not get a response on that. They are interested in DNA and genetic manipulation. According to an Advisor that has no one higher than his authority in this field. a reply to: yeahright

Except TDL is projecting fear when speaking of the "threat" but when you have studied occult and psychological lit you know, fear is not the way to view it. After all..
Life could be a succession of self fulfilling prophecies so it may be best to believe that you are a fKing God.

Like my relevant TDL insertion there 😈⚡🙏

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I hate to disagree with a lot of my friends here, but I must.

The occult has been, from the beginning, associated with Ufology in A BIG WAY.

You don't disagree with me. Our (perception of) reality is associated with Magick in a BIG way.

But that doesn't mean TTSA ignored scientific methods when it comes to metamaterials, they just didn't share the documents with us. And now you guys jump to all kinds of conclusions only because you don't read careful enough.

Nobody said those topics are not intertwined. We're just being left in the dark again, with the possibly tangible stuff sitting behind locked doors. In case there is any, which I'd assume. But speculations are not helpful, which is why we're pressing for the substantiation of those alleged occult aspects regarding TTSA.

We have threads en masse for all that, why not try to stay on topic?
edit on 16-11-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

How about i bridge the gap with a letter by Jung explaining his views on the phenomenon back in 1957

the problem of the Ufos is, as you rightly say, a very fascinating one, but it is as puzzling as it is fascinating; since, in spite of all observations I know of, there is no certainty about their very nature. On the other side, there is an overwhelming material pointing to their legendary or mythological aspect. As a matter of fact the psychological aspect is so impressive, that one almost must regret that the Ufos seem to be real after all. I have followed up the literature as much as possible and it looks to me as if something were seen and even confirmed by radar, but nobody knows exactly what is seen. In consideration of the psychological aspect of the phenomenon I have written a booklet about it, which is soon to appear. It is also in the process of being translated into English. Unfortunately being occupied with other tasks I am unable to meet your proposition. Being rather old, I have to economize my energies.

Jung was being Conservative in this answer imo as in the red book Jung describes his confrontation with the unconscious and the mythological and archetypal energies he encountered when in a trance state. Possibly why he was curious as to how they thought whilst having the encounter, could they be manifesting uncinsciously a perceived energy under specific conditions, that are undectable at the time.
And unintended!
Does the desire develop self fulfilling prophecy?
What about non believers, what's the percentage of people don't believe in UFOs see them. Before they had ever seen a ufo, what would the answer be to something they had never seen in the sky? It would still be a ufo, 200 years ago it would not be a ufo.
It would be identified as something like a witch, elemental or fairy or something of the moment.

In the future we could call them independent/dependant conscious thoughtforms or something.

edit on 16-11-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

No. You can read? No? Okay, try Adam Curtis nailing it in under 6 mins:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS. . . Maybe...

Let's get this thread on back on track and I shall dedicate this post to "he who shall not be named" at least not specifically at any sort of cellular level due to the title of my post

The rumours have been on the UFological grapevine that there is BIG NEWS coming in regards to a formal/informal announcement that is set to be made this week, it was going to be today - no-one announced its delay, but its this week now and not today.

That's right folks, just when you thought they were done with announcements - here is an unofficial announcement that hasn't really been attributed to anyone about something that is going to be announced about UAP!

Even though there is no official announcement to be had yet, the unofficial announcement about the official one - will simply have to do for the time being.

Your twisting my...

edit on p371138202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Didn't Fox say something big comming on the 2nd Dec?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It’s not my topic. I didn't start it... I’m just responding to posts.

I understand many don’t care for the spooky stuff. That’s fine, I respect that. I was just responding to the idea that the weird stuff isn’t in ufology.

So when it does touch this thread, I think that’s legit. Particularly since Peter Levenda is actually primarily an occult author and the number one writer from TTSA.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

That is the number one tactic of TTSA, an announcement of an announcement.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Didn't Fox say something big coming on the 2nd Dec?

Yes and according to social media twits he made the best UFO film ever and is a guy who would know what's going on.

This is almost as exciting as when the NYT story was coming!!! And then it was still coming.

Although the 2nd Dec is when Timmy Mac's latest second blog in a year will be released. He must be exhausted and very well paid.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It’s a shame that the TDL upload and presentation of the craft vid is an old CGI model hoax.... I was going to add a twist to the object itself within the vid. I’ll proceed as if the object was not yet proved to be the fake that it is said to be....

Suppose the latest object vided comes from inside Oumuamua, which was discovered Oct. 19, 2017 by the University of Hawaii's Pan-STARRS1 telescope?

If it wasn’t for the fact that the TDL upload was version of the CGI object dated 2012...

The object (which I wouldn’t call a disc since there’s no other angle to consider) could have been postulated to come from within the Oumuamua, which might have acted as a protective shell for interstellar space travel....

Of course this is now mute and the CGI is dated years earlier......or perhaps TDL with J. Fox would parlay the object to be part of Oumuamua .... and that’s what was going to be the grand announcement we are all waiting for with baited breath....

Btw...the reality of the purported hoax’s....

Almost looks like it was morphed from a German U-Boat

edit on 16-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Nothing like guessing games. It seems to keep folks busy in this UFO buisness.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Although the 2nd Dec is when Timmy Mac's latest second blog in a year will be released. He must be exhausted and very well paid.

Hmmmm so it seems. What can one really say to it all MM?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I was actually optimistic when Unidentified came out....I had my dvr programmed to record every episode in case I didn’t see the episode at the time of airing. I said to myself ... finally a docuseries whereby the credibility of its content is genuine in presentation and credible characters relying on military, government, sources, witnesses will be the series foundational underpinnings and it would be factual.

Boy was I hooked ....

Then episodes towards the end of season 2 started to wain in episode content and any joe blow witness testimony was becoming evident. It seems it was watering down. Beginning to look like old content and themes of previous History Channel shows but re-told in different settings.

So far .. season 3 not yet announced to go on or cancelled. I don’t have as much enthusiasm I did in season 1 and 2/3rd’s of season 2..... should season 3 happen, my gut pessimism says it will still continue to water down with boring rehashed stories and the infusion of everybody and anybody that have been in the history channel network’s character pool. I.e. the Georgios, Childresses, etc .. will be interviewed to have something to add to the episode.

Once again, I have previously mentioned...... if anything UFOOLOGY was of a profound discovery.... it would have already made world news at the time of filming any new episode of a season 3. By the time you see it on tv, the season would have been filmed months ago. Last I looked, nothing new has changed in worldwide news as a result of happening during the time of filming a season 3, if a season 3 happens.

An example...... on most all tv stations.....BREAKING NEWS ..... less than 24hrs ago, while filming a segment for a new episode of Unidentified..... a disc shaped craft landed in front of the shows film crew. Details are just coming in.... the president of the United States will be making an announcement shortly....stay tuned.

Don’t you think that members of the film crew would disregard their contractual agreements with the History Channel, and live stream from their personal devices, what’s happening... to social media... etc.?

Where is this scenario, as really happening, in our lives today?

It’s funny that a waiting game has also becoming a mind game. The gap between Unidentified seasons created all sorts of notions to try to answer the what if’s.

Here’s a waiting mind game.... what if J. Fox’s wait and see is nothing more than he will announce he will be appearing on Unidentified.... and that’s it. Nothing that’s going to change your or my life in an profound way....He’s hyping himself in a shameless plug.

I’m just adding to the game....of course...

Ahhhhhh.....stay tuned, stay hooked...

edit on 17-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Ahhhhhh.....stay tuned, stay hooked...

That is about the short and sweet of it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think we've found out what the breaking news is.....The James Fox News Channel has a competitor...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Good observations.

Initially, the excitement over the Nimitz SUPPOSED DISCLOSURE incidents and TTSAs novelty made for great interest, and their different spin basing it on military incidents had its interest level high.

I had posted earlier, that over time they would be doing a run-of-the-mill ufo show of little novelty and therefore limited interest.

Unless they come up with something really new then it may be the end of TTSAs run.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join