It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The smell of fish is really strong MM.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Then we come to this blog from Danny Shilva.

Despite seemingly obvious proof Luis Elizondo is who he says he is (or was) there are still partisan detractors, naysayers, debunkers and journalists aiming to destroy what TTSA has accomplished and trying to use Elizondo as the TNT....

....Early on, I was able to personally review documentation that proved Elizondo was the point man for AATIP. When I stated this publicly some argued it was worthless since I couldn’t share it, but I was confident none the less that what was occurring surrounding TTSA and Elizondo wasn’t a huge trick as some brazenly screamed from any platform they could muster.

Another part of the overall plans. This guy is no one and came from nowhere. Then suddenly after TTSA launched he's a golden child and being given access to Hoffmeister, Big Lue and Mellonhead.

Now he's telling us he was able to review documents that proved Zondo was point man for AATIP.

Were they fakes?

If not then what was stopping this argument being settled once and for all three years ago? Unless the whole purpose was to keep circular arguments running? In which case this is an operation of some sort.

These people who conspire with TTSA like that are as bad as those nasty government officials they call out for not bringing disclosure.

Perhaps the irony is lost on the individual who authors that blog?

edit on 21/11/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

The smell of fish is really strong MM.

It never seems far away.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Good point!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Another one of my occasional pop ins I guess.

My opinion is that Lt Tim is about the most effective researcher the field has ever seen. I’ve no idea if speculation is against the rules, if it is someone can delete it.

I think the DNC are driving this “disclosure” effort and that explains the unprecedented level of access.
Perhaps more connections will become obvious over time.

Personally, I don’t think they will find “aliens”. At most they might find an illegal soviet era craft that’s very harmful and dangerous.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

My opinion is that Lt Tim is about the most effective researcher the field has ever seen.

Can a mod check this post please.
Seems like CTJ83's account has been hacked by Tims Mum and/or Nan.

Tyler Rogoway (who gets stuff from here) and a self proclaimed none journalist in Greenewald have both far exceeded Tim's efforts in the small timeframe since Tim HALO'd in.
They also did it without receiving ready made stories from their research targets.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Sorry, sarcasm doesn’t travel well on the internetz.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Genuinely thought you were being serious..apologies now I've re-read.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Not well written by me, my fault. He's done some interesting work, but my sarcasm was more that I feel he's been given access that others haven't, so that's an unfair advantage. This tends to wax and wane for most ufologists / forum writers as they go in and out of favour and utility.

I'm meaning that right now, it's a rigged game, and sometimes the author / researcher may or may not realise it. Obviously, if you are being given some form of access, like Moore, or remuneration in exchange, you'll be aware.

UFOLOGY goes in phases, for whatever reason, and I'm fairly sure we are in one right now. For the most part, historically, these have connections to the RNC. For example, Jacques Vallee, I believe, identified Valerie Ransome as being part of CREEP, and Emenegger was recruited by them. The 'live alien' interview was pushed by two Reagan acolytes at DARVA.

Roswell, at least from the Weaver report onwards was a Clnton / DNC initiative. I expect Chris Mellon to become part of the Biden administration, I suspect Tim does too.

Tim appears to uphold certain journalistic traditions, when he writes about document providers / whistleblowers which allows the careful reader to intuit the source of said documents. For example, I don't think Erica Lukes provided certain documents as some believe, it's fairly clear who it was. Are they trying to help reveal something?

I assume so.

I'll end by saying this. I think many researchers, and investigators hold onto documents and information that for various reasons they aren't sure is real, or they hold onto them like Top Trump cards to trade.

Most of it is trash, used to track information flows IMO. Some of it might be held because what we are seeing is partly theatre. It's too much effort to find any truth and I find the Theatre / coordinated releases and drops a little nauseating.
edit on 22-11-2020 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Worth the misunderstanding to read that....lots of interesting angles

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I'll add this - pure supposition.

Many people have left TTSA or distanced themselves from TTSA. Nolan, Vallee, Colm (?), Pasulka to name the main ones.

If I were to put Tim on a side of "ufology", I wouldn't put him down as anti TTSA, but most of his connections are Invisible College, wherein Invisible College is some merger of the classic Aviary with NIDS era. What he has access to, I am quite sure, would put the average armchair ufologist to shame.

Part of all of this is looking at information flows, memes and networks, I'm certain. It doesn't preclude the two other aspects - the PSI and the Craft. I note Tim only seems to show public interest in the latter. Not the PSI.

I'd wager that the within that "camp" or side of ufology, there are MANY pieces of research and snippets that are waiting to drop - in the right order. This is frustrating for those on the outside.

Part of what I'd guess has been identified:
The flow of money and projects relating to crash retrievals (comprising the Wilson Docs but also budgets and line items)
Absolute proof that Elizondo is for real (I'd seriously consider why this has been sat on, it's not helped TTSAs cause)
The true importance of the AA documents (buried by the Wilson Docs hoopla)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What do you have on Vallee about TTSA? Any recent negative words from him about them?
He did write a pallid forward to one of their books, which to me indicated he was leery of them.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That's how I took it too. I specifically asked
him why he wrote the forward, why he used
the words he did.. and it resulted in a terrific
fight that broke up my association with him
nearly completely. (and later completely).

I showed him wikileaks dumps about TDL
and everything. My words fell on deaf
ears.

It was his choice.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Seems to indicate he was privy to something you weren’t...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Really, he got angry?

Ctj83 says Vallee is fed up with them. I'd like to know what is his thinking now.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Sounds like gossip. What are the actual facts to all this?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Three indications, I'm not sure I'd class them as evidence. However:

1) Evidence shown to me by Kev
2) Jacques announcing on video that he was leaving ufology and donating his papers to a university
3) Deleted tweets by the author of a ufo book - she does claim she was hacked though.

And for Brucie's Special Bonus: Meta Material Project between Jacques and Dr Nolan.

I've have no special access or interest, nor have I see any evidence of Jacques working with TTSA so I'll go with the 4 above.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Right now, out there is proof that Elizondo is who he says he is. I'm talking paperwork. Several Young Guns have written about it. Yet, it's never been shown. Perhaps there are good reasons. However, it's also allowed confusion and disinformation to flourish.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: deanbaker

Out of respect to JV I don't share his direct words
on things he hasn't released to the public
in other ways.

He told me exactly why he wrote the forward.

So you have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Well as JV and i have both left 'UFOlogy', I doubt you'll
get this information, until the information is released
posthumously from the University. I IMAGINE it will be
full of 'pentacle memorandum' type stuff, showing how foolish,
some of his friends had been, but that's just my presumption.

I will also say, that the best research efforts by some of
the people who left the TTSA orbit, had real research
potential. I guess you might hear about it in 50
years.

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join