It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Or, his vastly improved photoshop skills.. he could easily be a UFO hoaxer if he wanted to.

And...if a bullfrog had wings...something about not busting his ass.

Impressive in the passive-aggressive subterfuge arts.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Don't know about TDLs guitar skills; I don't listen to rock; I'm a jazz guy. He may be a good guitar player, I don't know, but I do know he's a lousy ufologist.

And clearly, as I've said numerous times, this is an ego trip, IMO. He wants to be the Indiana Jones of some UFOLogical social movement and at the same time make a financial and ego killing.

The rock guy, ufo adventurer extraordinaire

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Here’s a thought .... TDL buys ATS to add to his portfolio of brands, and then goes on a reapers rampage of giving the scythe to members accounts???

I could have the unfortunate honor of being in the first batch....Douh!
edit on 20-11-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

That poster could induce a seizure CB.

I see MM does not mince words either!

Wonder when the big news is arriving?

edit on 20-11-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
One # show dies and another takes it's place....

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I see MM does not mince words either!

Wonder when the big news is arriving?

Go ahead Keep waiting......

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It's such a farce is it not?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Same news in Smurfland Zazz.

Funny how someone parachutes into ufology just 18 months ago. After becoming famous with a story about kindness to a black youth [who doesn't even get named in most of his paid for articles] by not shooting him dead. Then goes to Germany with no visible means of income, nor training to become a 'journalist' and starts blogging on UFOs. Then only writes two blogs in one year. He's on the team and everyone knows it.

Meanwhile they just pretend they support him while watching his every move and occasionally laughing at him trying to play the game....

edit on 20/11/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

He should be able to afford a few more donuts then.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
All the sub-geniuses are loving it though....

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

THAT WAS IT.

That's the quote I've been looking for... when I deleted
all my UFO research folders, that was deleted with it.

Did some background on the possible originator of the transcribed statement being told after it left Casey’s lips....the info below points to .... Babs.

By all appearances, from some on the internet, saying it was never said by him.... what I found was compelling to the contrary, that he indeed did say it.

No response needed... just an FYI.... up until the statement was posted, I had never known about it... curiosity got me going.

I suppose if anyone wants to take it further, can try emailing her if the account is still active. I’m ok with what I found....

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I researched it as well.

It certainly seems credible.

Not to mention, there's enough
CIA behavior showing contempt
for Americans and others, it's
certainly not a stretch of any
kind.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Whether Casey said it or not. Or whether someone else said it or not. It doesn't matter.

The fact that you believe what you believe and that, that belief can be manipulated is all that matters.

Look at TTSA. They are registered as a company providing "services allied to motion pictures". They produce 'entertainment' masquerading as something else. But for some reason, some people don't believe that either.

edit on 20/11/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

True enough;

WE LIVE IN THE POST-FACTUAL ERA.

-

"Misattributed
The CIA owns everyone of any significance in the major media.
first published in Derailing Democracy by David McGowan in 2000, April 2011 and June 2011 discussions highlight there is no source listed. Book included a fake quote by Abraham Lincoln"
en.wikiquote.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The immoral story of the CIA’s tentacles in everything ... including as possibly imbedded agency operatives as “UFOlogists” is...

On that note...

Yeah The History Channel no longer shows any back shows of Unidentified listed, not even a place holding show icon can be found...yet there are back shows of William Shatner’s Unexplained.. go figure.

Welp I’ll be moving on along (to the delight of some)..... ill check this particular thread in the new year to see if there’s any life changing subject matter... till then Happy Holidays!!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Interesting. I’ve said before TTSA may be an information gathering op.

Their thinking: Let’s see how big a movement we can create?

Add the big shot rock guy and the IC spooks and see what we get

Does anyone here know whether TTSA has a big following or not?

My guess is no, but I could be wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It doesn't matter how many 'followers' TTSA
has. If you get a big media outlet onboard with
your malfeasance, you can win.

And if you can make it look like the USG or someone
like that is covering something up, even when they
aren't.. you can win.

If you can score two wins, say get the NY Times
snookered and make it look like the USN
is covering something up.. then you get a
multiplicative effect.

Then you can launch all sorts of nonsense, without
having one single pinhead's worth of evidence of
anything extraordinary.

Honest success can be built upon... to do awesome
things... but lies can be cascaded to do terrible
things, far easier.

And if you have a bunch of low-information useful
idiots (many US citizens), that is a currency you
can trade up with. But that's sort of optional.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So our favorite retired local police Lt. now I guess hopeful UFO media mogul has revealed his to-be revealed information.

I don’t even want to link to it as the web traffic hits may encourage him.

A new web series called “The Brief”.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

And if you have a bunch of low-information useful
idiots (many US citizens), that is a currency you
can trade up with. But that's sort of optional.

The present situation in political circles surely confirms this!

My point is that they get information on how their disinformation is working

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

So our favorite retired local police Lt. now I guess hopeful UFO media mogul has revealed his to-be revealed information......

Well I'd suggest he's part of the plan from higher up the food chain. And was recruited around the time Knapp was engaged in taking direction from DeLonge's Primary advisors.

I can only quote from open source material. So everyone will have to decide for themselves.

But his public persona from 2017 on seems to be partly a creation.....

● Doesn't shoot a black kid for texting and driving and instead offers him compassion & kindness. A paid placement story to paint him as sympathetic action hero was then inserted into mainstream & social media and ? Did any of those sources offer the full name of the kid though????

● Aug 2018 - Goes into a job as 'investigator at the Claborne Firm to "advance our mission of representing officers and individuals who are seeking honest, ethical policing.” Which didn't last long.

● Apr 2019 he blogs about the Lazar FBI Raid after securing the local police reports. They reveal a homicide investigation. Not a search for element 115 as promoted by 'Mr Bearden-Tats & Mr.Glasses'. But does not go the full way and debunk the whole story.

● Summer 2019 he moves to Germany to embark on a new career as a "freelance journalist" without any formal training.

● Since embarking on his new career he was mysteriously chosen as 'the man' to look over the BAASS report to write an article on it [his only article of 2020] Even though he was also thousands of miles away in Germany. Did someone break an NDA?

Has written exactly one media article in 2020 [for Pop Mechanics] the one he was handed on a plate by whoever gave him the BAASS report. He has been spending a lot of time fishing around the UFO community on social media.

● Claims to regularly speak with Big Lue, Mellonhead and also appears to have access to documents, people and systems only an intelligence professional would have. [NB That doesn't necessarily mean for a govt.agency]

● Allegedly spoke to TFT [the supposed original leaker of the Nimitz video] for his one and only article in 2020.

Maybe his career as a "freelance journalist" isn't his actual day job?

Or maybe he just enjoys bumming around social media, podcasts and eating donuts.

edit on 21/11/2020 by mirageman because: ...

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join