It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to start the war with Israel war before the rapture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun
Totally agree, ramblings of substance influences.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The rapture is non biblical, a belief held by a minority of purely American church's.

Stop spreading falsehoods

Your statement is false. In fact early Christians were preparing for it way back then.

At one time I thought like you do. That was before I did my research.

There is a timetable as fulfilled prophecy indicates. United States will be in ruins soon for their liberal transgressions against God, just as Israel got it for doing the same long ago.

Buckle up buttercup. You are in for a rough ride. There is a train wreck ahead

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
most theologians I've read suggest Russia / Iran and an alliance in what is known as the 'Ezekiel 38 war', the one with Gog and Magog.
Israel wins, with divine help.

I think the serpent chasing the lady comes later.

and I agree the rapture is coming soon.

there's a prophecy about Damascus (Syria) being flattened. that might be next.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

be taken as Dogma some guy had a dream and God told him September 9th fire was coming out of the sky

Go to beforeitsnews.com There is literally end-times or massive event predictions every week because of a dream or channeling or what not.

And when it passes the same people make more stuff up. It happeneds with god, politics, spirituality, aliens, ect..

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
most theologians I've read suggest Russia / Iran and an alliance in what is known as the 'Ezekiel 38 war', the one with Gog and Magog.

I noted many years ago that Ezekiel did not seem to recognize the country he was looking at. Further, the land he describes as being without bars or gates and a land of unwalled villages - well, it hardly applies to that middle eastern country that calls itself "Israel." The US of A fits the prophecy perfectly, however.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Dang boy I got to go look that up thanks for that.

Give me something to go read up on do some research

a reply to: Lazarus Short

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: ElGoobero

I noted many years ago that Ezekiel did not seem to recognize the country he was looking at. Further, the land he describes as being without bars or gates and a land of unwalled villages - well, it hardly applies to that middle eastern country that calls itself "Israel." The US of A fits the prophecy perfectly, however.

There are not many "walled villages " left anywhere in the world today.
Other than the ones excavated form long ago.
Ezekiel was Old Testament and was speaking from what he had seen , which may have been figuratively speaking.
edit on 9/8/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The rapture is non biblical, a belief held by a minority of purely American church's.

You know its true as you saw it on a Wiki or YouTube , right ?
Matthew (I dont recall the verse numbers)
"Two men will be working in the field , one will be taken one will be left ."
Specifically saying this will happen at the return of The Son.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

The quoted verse from Matthew does not say if the righteous is taken...or the wicked. Those supposing the righteous will be taken are just supporting the zip-off-to-Heaven theology. However, I see no Biblical support for the idea that you will go to Heaven. God made this Earth as our home - heaven is His home, so don't be a pest.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Dang boy I got to go look that up thanks for that.

Give me something to go read up on do some research

a reply to: Lazarus Short

From Ezekiel:

the land of those brought back from the sword - a land at peace, at least at home: America

gathered from many people: America, the great melting pot, as Israel is from one people, the Jews

the mountains of Israel: could be either

had been a continual waste: America, when the European/Israelites arrived

all of them shall dwell safely: America, for sure

a land of unwalled villages: very few towns in America are walled

without walls, bars or gates: this could apply to either, but Israel is locked up more tightly

It all depends on who you consider to be Israel, the peoples of north and west Europe...or the Jews, whose ancestors were the Khazars, a Turkic people.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: Gothmog

The quoted verse from Matthew does not say if the righteous is taken...or the wicked. Those supposing the righteous will be taken are just supporting the zip-off-to-Heaven theology. However, I see no Biblical support for the idea that you will go to Heaven. God made this Earth as our home - heaven is His home, so don't be a pest.

Umm , you did not read the full post.
Do you know what the return of the Son means ?
Not being a pest.
Unless you call using logic being a pest.

I will add:
In the same spot in Matthew , it states "as in the times of Noah.."
Now , who did Noah take ?
Did not Noah offer to everyone ?
Who was not taken ?
The ones that were unrighteous , as they did not believe in God.
The ones that rejected the flood from God . I.E. the ones that did not truly believe in God
So , only the ones that truly believed.
Now , go back to "as in the times of Noah"

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
When's the war with Israel going to start any minute now I suppose.

In Revelation 12 someone has to put the woman in travail the woman being Israel travail being War I suppose.

That might happen real quick those two together some people have the Rapture first I'm on the fence about that the lately in the readings.

I've been seeing war first ...and with that this might surprise you ,something coming out of the sky to start at all.

It's not to be taken as Dogma some guy had a dream and God told him September 9th fire was coming out of the sky

Easy. Isreal will start it themselves, claiming repetitive provocation, and sovernity of nation.

edit on 8-9-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Actually there is a very good case made in the bible for a rapture of the elect.

Matthew 24.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 7. After the opening of the 6th seal.
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Appears to me the elect are gathered up from the Earth in Matthew 24 and appear in Heaven after the opening of the 6th seal.

edit on 8-9-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
With GBP....you must sometimes read between the lines....

TIP: When old people talk.........listen and then comes learning.....

Peace

DS

originally posted by: shinzaun
I'm sorry but I am seriously having difficulty with anything and everything that you post or reply to. It tends to make minimal sense, also are you two people?
Only asking as some of your posts or replies are loaded with full stops (.......................) between words others are not, however both make little sense.
Final question, why do I get a 404 error if I click on your username? No one else's does it.

That's alk

Cheers and gone

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
apologetics - The branch of theology that is concerned with defending or proving the truth of Christian doctrines. Formal argumentation in defense of something, such as a position or system. That branch of demonstrative or argumentative theology which is concerned with the grounds and defense of Christian belief and hope.

Defending???? Argumenting???? Bible theology....this is NOT what Christ taught or wants

To those who believe in God:

Apologetics is not spreading the gospel. Arguing and teaching those who do not believe or who want to argue a specific point is not talking about the "Good News"

Stop with the apologetics............it only fans the fire.

If people want to argue, then step back and leave them to it.

Remove the "dust" from your feet and leave them to their fighting.

God does not need you to defend him or to fight his fights...

DS

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
apologetics - The branch of theology that is concerned with defending or proving the truth of Christian doctrines. Formal argumentation in defense of something, such as a position or system. That branch of demonstrative or argumentative theology which is concerned with the grounds and defense of Christian belief and hope.

Defending???? Argumenting???? Bible theology....this is NOT what Christ taught or wants

To those who believe in God:

Apologetics is not spreading the gospel. Arguing and teaching those who do not believe or who want to argue a specific point is not talking about the "Good News"

Stop with the apologetics............it only fans the fire.

If people want to argue, then step back and leave them to it.

Remove the "dust" from your feet and leave them to their fighting.

God does not need you to defend him or to fight his fights...

DS

And will let one know2 when it is time to "dust the feet" when leaving.

BTW , learn how to reply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join