It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to start the war with Israel war before the rapture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
When's the war with Israel going to start any minute now I suppose.

In Revelation 12 someone has to put the woman in travail the woman being Israel travail being War I suppose.

That might happen real quick those two together some people have the Rapture first I'm on the fence about that the lately in the readings.

I've been seeing war first ...and with that this might surprise you ,something coming out of the sky to start at all.

It's not to be taken as Dogma some guy had a dream and God told him September 9th fire was coming out of the sky

edit on 8-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
We should find out real quick here a week or two I suppose or all this scenario comes Crashing Down.

Yap about time, like I say I won't be long to wait to see if this is correct or not.

Sounds like a fairytale hey give me three weeks with you okay give me two weeks we'll see if this is a Fractured Fairy Tale

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Starlink?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The "rapture" is a false theory, and not everything in the Scriptures is about the Jews or the rogue country calling itself "Israel."

What you "suppose" is probably not what is going to come to pass.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Revelation God gave us the day counts timelines in there so God tells time different from ours his day starts at sundown .

And his years go through the zodiac signs not astrology God has all the 12 Zodiac signs up there and by the way, do all the cultures do thousands of years the names of remained pretty much consistent.

So when God wants to tell you the times he thinks months are signs in the zodiac , he's not so sure about January February March April May .

The day camps in Revelation you're there for a reason so we'll start with that premise BRB

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
But but, Lazarus.

When I look out my window and I hear the headlines in the news makes me suppose

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
The "rapture" is a false theory, and not everything in the Scriptures is about the Jews or the rogue country calling itself "Israel."

What you "suppose" is probably not what is going to come to pass.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
We kind of have a date for this so about 70 years from the start of Israel was 2017 that's when we saw the woman in travail in the sky intravail ....she was in pains to give birth.... huh ,Jupiter was in Virgos belly for 9 months in retrograde, check

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The rapture is non biblical, a belief held by a minority of purely American church's.

Stop spreading falsehoods

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So actually God's going to start the war things not allowed , scripture says God's going to put a hook in the Jaws of that conglomeration of nations from the north and the war Believe It or Not might Only last 2 days

And if the war starts on Feast of trumpets which is a two-day deal that means the rapture would be at the end of the second day I know this sounds far-fetched.

But Revelation has the dragon waiting to Devour the child which is the church to be raptured, as soon as it's born

If you're checking on this and Revelation it says that she gave birth to a male child and then it has a semicolon and then it says but the child was caught up to heaven and went to the throne room.

Don't worry I got the skinny on this the world word child it's not in the original text up there where it talks about the male child that is Jesus.

Then it says the child is caught up to the throne room but there a Greek on that is checking on not the same as the other word just in the same sentence even so that kind of misleading rare what is talking about two different children

. a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
And that bit about the Dragon waiting for the woman to give birth so he can Devour the child, he's going to sweep a third of his Stars down from heaven with him when he gets kicked out .

He gets kicked to the Earth and he's mad but these stars that he drags down with his tail that could be stars that could be meteorites it could be aliens I don't know

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Now. I'll bring this back around to the title who's going to start the war if God's going to start it oh, and we have 2 or maybe more days to see all this the Earth dwellers and those who are not following Jesus will have until the end of that war to see the light to see the logic and believe in Jesus what he did and that he did it for us let his blood pour out.

So the main point would be but if the people on Earth do not believe see this but they become a Jesus follower by believing what he did that he did it for us just like in the biblical narrative, then they have till September 19th to become a Jesus follower and Escape all the trouble

That might not be the day of the Rapture but it should be the day that the Jesus followers get the glorified bodies oh and the dead that were in Christ rise up out of the Earth First don't forget that part .

Hey... does it sound like a fairytale ?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"Travail" is a standard Biblical word for the pains of child-birth, as you can tell by reading the whole sentence there.
Compare also John ch16 v21.

The woman in heaven

edit on 8-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So God's going to start the War gods going to end it by the way when that pain has opened you might be familiar with that.

In those scorpion-like stingers come out of the pit you are demons I guess and led by apollyon, they are not demons let loose on their own from the pits of hell they're allowed to go Sting the non-believers to show them what eternal torment would be like oh, you know they only have a hundred fifty days five months worth, but God's letting them Sting the people that don't believe to bring them back around to believe.

It's not really wild free for all hell on Earth.

God's in control of them he's got the timeline on him 150 days only

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The plan of peace in the M.E. must first come to past. Many M.E. countries are considering to jump on board....

Wait.......wait for it.......

Maybe by passover 2021????

SnF

edit on 8-9-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I should tell you the story of what I've been through in my life Vietnam, and had a run-in with Braniff at 1 a.m. at DFW Airport.

Had a guardian angel take me away from the hurting you know right before the 747 loader was coming down the aisle at 1 a.m. and hit my tug I had my head stuck in the back baggage car

Have you ever had something like that happen to you how about Charlie carrying in unguided 6ft rockets aiming em at your base and knock the stairs down off the barracks with a 6ft rocket yeah fun times

So I'm not really going off something I read it's much deeper have you ever been in a tight spot and got yanked out by an Angel , cuz you see after all this happened I look down the way and my tug and all the baggage cars were smashed into and wrapped around a jet way Pylon... about 40 feet down the way I had my head stuck in the back baggage car that got hit on the opposite corner so I should have been smashed 1 a.m. Braniff International at DFW Airport ....all the guys came running out saying we expected to see parts of bodies

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I am seriously having difficulty with anything and everything that you post or reply to. It tends to make minimal sense, also are you two people?
Only asking as some of your posts or replies are loaded with full stops (.......................) between words others are not, however both make little sense.
Final question, why do I get a 404 error if I click on your username? No one else's does it.

That's alk

Cheers and gone

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun

This is his M.O. One of our resident "prophets".
It's either, be on his bus for the ride or watch it go, befuddled and perplexed lol. You get used to it.
Take the / out of the name, it's corrupting your search.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

And his years go through the zodiac signs not astrology God has all the 12 Zodiac signs up there and by the way, do all the cultures do thousands of years the names of remained pretty much consistent.

thirteen "The Serpent Bearer" perfect for our day.

In the 2016 blog post, NASA explained how the ancient Babylonians divided the zodiac into 12 equal parts, choosing one constellation for each.

But there were actually 13 constellations in the zodiac, so they chose one—Ophiuchus—to leave out.

Several articles claimed that Nasa "created" Ophiuchus, but it was and is a constellation that was in the sky when the current system of the zodiac was made, and all Nasa did was point that out, said an Independent report.

People can stick with their existing starsign, or opt to use their supposedly newly calculated one – the only thing that really matters is that the astrologers who then use those starsigns are using the same system.

If everyone switched to the more contemporary system – of 13 starsigns and different dates – then it could feasibly be said that people have been given a new starsign.

www.tribuneindia.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I should tell you the story of what I've been through in my life Vietnam, and had a run-in with Braniff at 1 a.m. at DFW Airport.

Had a guardian angel take me away from the hurting you know right before the 747 loader was coming down the aisle at 1 a.m. and hit my tug I had my head stuck in the back baggage car

Have you ever had something like that happen to you how about Charlie carrying in unguided 6ft rockets aiming em at your base and knock the stairs down off the barracks with a 6ft rocket yeah fun times

So I'm not really going off something I read it's much deeper have you ever been in a tight spot and got yanked out by an Angel , cuz you see after all this happened I look down the way and my tug and all the baggage cars were smashed into and wrapped around a jet way Pylon... about 40 feet down the way I had my head stuck in the back baggage car that got hit on the opposite corner so I should have been smashed 1 a.m. Braniff International at DFW Airport ....all the guys came running out saying we expected to see parts of bodies

My Son knows and officer who saw something so profound during action that he became a Christian instantly. My son who was told in confidence because a Christian after hearing the facts. He said he has never known anyone more reliable, honest and brave as this person and believed him completely.
Life Changers.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shinzaun
I'm sorry but I am seriously having difficulty with anything and everything that you post or reply to. It tends to make minimal sense, also are you two people?
Only asking as some of your posts or replies are loaded with full stops (.......................) between words others are not, however both make little sense.
Final question, why do I get a 404 error if I click on your username? No one else's does it.

That's alk

Cheers and gone

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join