It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Antifa killer of Trump supporter shot dead by law enforcement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
My business got super busy been slammed all week. And this is a perfect ending. I posted so many videos of him hunting and executing that man like an animal. As I've said before it will come down to good vs evil.

Karma is a Mother F*cker.
This guy eared his Darwin award.
If they were actually a real award I'd buy as much stock as I could. Gonna be alot of darwin awards to come.

Can't wait to see the spin on this....
" Police should have used fully body armor, bullet proof face mask, ballistic shields and then tried to tase him first". Sould like police brutality. lol

To all those that said it was self defense. Why was he so worried about getting arrested? Why not turn himself in? It was such a "clear" case of self defense.

I know I've been calling for a peaceful end to this but, this guy deserved it, and eye for an eye.

I honestly didn't follow the story that closely, but I was glad to hear that LE had neutralized the threat this man posed to the public.

Also, I don't really watch MSM, but I'm very curious to see how they cover this story, and if it's given the type of journalistic tone and air time that was put into the Rittenhouse story.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

Nope!!! Can't call them terrorist

from who? them and the people that support them. F--- them!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Did anyone else think it was odd for the black car to speed right up to the location and screech to a halt right at the corner of the shooting within seconds of it taking place? Was that a get away car? This is starting to feel like a real coordinated and planned execution. At least that's what Patriot Prayer seems to be inferring. I thought that car was odd, it was the first thing I noticed in the video when I first watched it.

Apparently, the car was "involved", someone else cleaned up the casings from the gun, they claim the guy taking the video was in on it as well.

edit on 4-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Crap, my bad, I looked around to see if this story had already been posted; I didn't see this account already described in the Mud Pit. Apologies for duplication.

No you did great as has been mentioned you did much better post and covered much more extensively, and put it in the proper forum too.

Yep, I'm glad this one survived - much more fleshed out. I forgot about the different forum situation. This forum is much better than the name callling Right/Left wacko forum anyway! Thank you OP, and please pardon my misplaced hall-monitoring!

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I posted a longer video in another thread that is basically someone walking up to this point.

Here the shooter is waiting. The car that speeds up was at the light and shot right up. There is a black jeep too. They are all involved.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: panoz77

I posted a longer video in another thread that is basically someone walking up to this point.

Here the shooter is waiting. The car that speeds up was at the light and shot right up. There is a black jeep too. They are all involved.

Where is this image from? Is there video footage from this perspective?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yeah. Self defense. Went into a rage. Stalked the man and shot him dead. Any opposing view must be snuffed out just as he was trained to do.

But if you try and defend your life and or property you may as well commit suicide. As the State will rush in and destroy your life with the legal battle. The State has unlimited tax dollars to legally harass those exercising Constitutional rights. Yet they refuse to do what it takes to stop these ( often paid ) anarchists.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I shed no tears over 100% antifa going room temperature. But, it’s pretty obvious he wasn’t the only one involved in the murder. Unfortunately,His early demise will probably lower the priority of the investigation. From what I see on the video, not only is there a First Degree Murder, but also a conspiracy to commit one involving others. Hopefully some of the others will be identified and at least one will flip to save themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join