It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exosome theory VS Virus theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Should you take the COVID19 Test?

The PCR test are not even showing any infections or viruses or viral load . The test purpose is to pump up the case numbers up , and so they have....

The science of virology is flawed, unproved and yet they managed to shutdown World with it, and now are rushing vaccines for it.

It`s a meaningless test for people, but important for them so they can use it for dragonian lockdowns, vaccinations, limit freedoms .

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 9/3/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The main thing that matters is "closed cases". Those cases which had an outcome.

Though basic (lived / died) they are really all you can truly measure currently.

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And the cause of death in closed cases ? They claim it's covid-19, but it seems that the statistic numbers are flawed also, people die to other health problems, yet they add the covid-19 to death certificates and get money doing so.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The main thing that matters is "closed cases". Those cases which had an outcome.

Though basic (lived / died) they are really all you can truly measure currently.

www.worldometers.info...

Yeah, and when car accidents and gunshots stop getting counted as covid deaths, maybe I'll start to believe those numbers

edit on 3-9-2020 by Vector99 because: forgot the beer

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Yeah, and when car accidents and gunshots stop getting counted as covid deaths, maybe I'll start to believe those numbers

Does that happen a lot? Sounds like you have evidence that is the case.

edit on 9/3/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I'm confused by the OP...are you saying the PCR test does not detect infection?

My test was negative (as were my symptoms, but I was sick and had been in contact with a co-worker who had COVID symptoms and tested positive.

Are you saying these test results are fake?

And what is an exosome? I found this about exosomal vaccine research on the first version of SARS from China. NIH Linky-Poo

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

PCR test work by looking for the genetic code, a specific RNA sequence. That famous Chinese doctor from Hubei province Dr Li Wenliang tested several times negative, before finally get diagnosed...well he died as we know now. The PCR test gived wrong impression about he's condition. It's ridiculous that some need 7 test before get positive.

I would really use clinical signs , c-reactive protein test ( CRP ) for diagnosis and not the PCR. Like if you would get flu-like symptoms, and your crp count started to go high it would mean you have infection. If i understand right, Chinese doctors also preferred more the clinical signs than PCR.

At this point i would say that the test ARE fake, they dont even know what the sequence RNA is or from where, other than a sucked from patient lungs, which can contain a lot different RNA from inside body and from outside since we inhale all kinds of stuff in to our lungs
edit on 4-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Exosomes are tiny virus like things that body make, exosomes work with cell signaling and waste handlind, might have other purposes also. The size of exosomes are in the virus size category, and even look like same.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I'm now picturing viruses as the mean, badass Cobra Kai Karate team, whereas the helpful exosomes are the more passive Miyagi Do Karate team - their true powers remain a mystery..

edit on SeptemberFriday2019CDT02America/Chicago-050038 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

it happens enough to say these numbers aren't right, plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Sounds like mindfulness meditation

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
it happens enough to say these numbers aren't right, plain and simple.

The numbers are never "right".

The CDC always "estimates". Estimated Influenza Illnesses, Medical visits, Hospitalizations, and Deaths in the United States — 2017–2018 influenza season

Can you explain why the estimates on this page are different from previously published and reported estimates for 2017-2018? (For example, total flu-related deaths during 2017-2018 was previously estimated to be 79,000, but the current estimate is 61,000)?

That is a 23% correction. Did anyone call foul then?

People are being used to push one agenda or another and just don't realize it.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Here's one piece of supporting evidence that I came across the other day (I should have posted it here in hindsight).

This is a correction to the translated subtitles, from the comment section beneath the video:

...Ivor, one thing. At 1:34, when the doctor speaks about "traficos" he does not mean "tested in their cars". He means "victims of car accidents!!!" But as they have positive PCR test, they are classified as covid patients.

The interviewers are desperately trying to spin the fear and panic narrative, but this doctor is having none of it.

Towards the end, you can hear a male interviewer say "we've lost control, haven't we", before taking over the conversation in a passive-aggressive tone, and then gets shot-down by the doctor.

It's actually a rather entertaining watch (07:20)

(Subtitles)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
...Ivor, one thing. At 1:34, when the doctor speaks about "traficos" he does not mean "tested in their cars". He means "victims of car accidents!!!" But as they have positive PCR test, they are classified as covid patients.

While it is true that he does say that someone who was in a car accident that is positive may be counted as a CV patient his overall message is that the current surge in cases isn't as bad as the one in spring.

I'm not sure how any of that reflects on the state of things in the US.

Towards the end, you can hear a male interviewer say "we've lost control, haven't we", before taking over the conversation in a passive-aggressive tone, and then gets shot-down by the doctor.

The rub that the guy in the studio felt was that the doctor said that they were experiencing a pandemic before and the media wasn't talking about it and now that it has passed they are talking about it.

new topics

top topics

join