It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's sad I came here for UFOs and conspiracies..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
THE PROBLEM with Trump supporters is simple. It is either THIS or THAT. This being, they are too thick to grasp the damage this man is doing to our fragile democracy...or, THAT (which I believe applies to the majority) they are too proud, too stubborn to admit the man is a disaster...I have been a lifelong Democrat BUT just could not pull that lever for Hillary....just couldnt vote for a snide, lying cheater regardless of her , or my own party affiliation. A TRUE REPUBLICAN, a voter with honor and intellect would not support a braggard, lying buffoon like Trump...they just wouldn't. So, you Trump supporter, are ya just too stupid to grasp reality, or too proud, too stubborn to accept fact?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KeithCooper

This being, they are too thick to grasp the damage this man is doing to our fragile democracy..

You live in a Democracy ?
Which one ?
How is a US president damaging your fragile "democracy" ?
Inquiring minds need to know....

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
THE PROBLEM with Trump supporters is simple. It is either THIS or THAT. This being, they are too thick to grasp the damage this man is doing to our fragile democracy...or, THAT (which I believe applies to the majority) they are too proud, too stubborn to admit the man is a disaster...I have been a lifelong Democrat BUT just could not pull that lever for Hillary....just couldnt vote for a snide, lying cheater regardless of her , or my own party affiliation. A TRUE REPUBLICAN, a voter with honor and intellect would not support a braggard, lying buffoon like Trump...they just wouldn't. So, you Trump supporter, are ya just too stupid to grasp reality, or too proud, too stubborn to accept fact?

Look at your post. No, look at it. You gave two options. Trump people are either stupid, or blind. there is no room for a chance that you might be looking at this all through the eyes of an imbecile who was brainwashed by the MSM and a constant barrage of anti Trump rhetoric.

It's sad, but typical.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

At least Trump has supporters. All Biden has (and Clinton had) are people so consumed with hate that they would vote for Idi Amin over Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but I will vote for him in 2020. As far as I'm concerned, he was right on tariffs, right on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, right on the Paris Accords, and right on illegal immigration. Without those taxpayer dollars being funneled out of the country, our economy improved.

He deescalated tensions with North Korea, Iran, and reduced our presence in Syria. If he hadn't been elected, I'm certain we would be at war in at least one of those countries. As soon as another globalist is put into office, we probably will be.

On the other hand, Joe Biden and his running mate have pledged to strip Americans of their Constitutional rights. That alone makes me question who would actually support him. Especially people who have pledged their lives to protect and preserve the Constitution. I look at Joe Biden's TV ads, and everything he promises it the exact opposite of everything he has done during his long political career.

In 2016, I considered Donald Trump to be a man of questionable personal integrity. I still do. But I can't argue with his actions when it comes to looking out for America first. I think it stems from his huge ego. He wants to be remembered as a great President. If that means doing what's best for America, then that's what he will do.

Deeds, not words.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

At least Trump has supporters. All Biden has (and Clinton had) are people so consumed with hate that they would vote for Idi Amin over Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but I will vote for him in 2020. As far as I'm concerned, he was right on tariffs, right on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, right on the Paris Accords, and right on illegal immigration. Without those taxpayer dollars being funneled out of the country, our economy improved.

He deescalated tensions with North Korea, Iran, and reduced our presence in Syria. If he hadn't been elected, I'm certain we would be at war in at least one of those countries. As soon as another globalist is put into office, we probably will be.

On the other hand, Joe Biden and his running mate have pledged to strip Americans of their Constitutional rights. That alone makes me question who would actually support him. Especially people who have pledged their lives to protect and preserve the Constitution. I look at Joe Biden's TV ads, and everything he promises it the exact opposite of everything he has done during his long political career.

In 2016, I considered Donald Trump to be a man of questionable personal integrity. I still do. But I can't argue with his actions when it comes to looking out for America first. I think it stems from his huge ego. He wants to be remembered as a great President. If that means doing what's best for America, then that's what he will do.

Deeds, not words.

Quoted for truth.

Great post.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

And why is it such a huge topic these days?

These days it seems the only game in town.
edit on 3-9-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
And now all l do is comment on politics.

I try and avoid it,. But nope, ropes me in every time.

Can I avoid posting for 2 days?

And why is it such a huge topic these days?

ME TOO!

Or the occasional stories

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

So they hacked some old inactive accounts,

To be honest i have been wondering about phage lately. Dude used to be pretty reasonable. Been kind of a bit odd the last while though. Rants a lot of nonsensical # these days.

I think he just fell off.

The years take their toll.

Think again!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

So they hacked some old inactive accounts,

To be honest i have been wondering about phage lately. Dude used to be pretty reasonable. Been kind of a bit odd the last while though. Rants a lot of nonsensical # these days.

I think he just fell off.

The years take their toll.

Think again!

How about no blue man.

Phage is in my heart. You're just an annoying little Irishman.

edit on 392020 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join