It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NyPost : confession of a voter Fraud : I was an expert at fixing mail in ballots

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can’t post the link I’m hoping someone will post it. But the democratic operative under cover operative said that :
There are no security on ballots so he just copies them but he needed the envelopes so he steamed them open the steals them
There was NO race in New Jersey that he didn’t work on
Anti Trump Postman in Republican neighborhoods will just toss ballots in the garbage
He said he led 20 teams of fraudsters in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. They spread fake ballots out over different post boxes
Many “ operatives “ work on the “ fraud team” are postal employees
They love nursing homes to “ help” seniors fill out ballots
He also said he sends operatives to polling stations that require no ID ( how STUPID is NO ID, in a polling station!!!) and vote
Lists of registered voters who skip presidential elections is available
Buyable voters. Bloomberg operatives paid $174 per vote

He said there’s nothing new about what they do but with mail in voting they’ll have a field day.
The dems know they’re falling behind and this is EXACTLY why they’re pushing mail in voting. They have their operatives waiting.

I hope some one can post the link

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

can you copy/ type in the page address and post it or at least tell us the title of the article it would help.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The Dems only hope of winning is by cheating.
They cheated a lot against Trump but he still won, be prepared for them really roll out the sleight of hand shell game this time.
They are nothing but con artists.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

They cheated in 2016 and still lost, now it's brownshirt tactics and voter intimidation all the way up to election day and they have MSM Joe, Mika, Rachel, Chris, Don and a whole swag of assholes ready to spew their lies & propaganda that everything is Trumps fault(REALITY: everything sh!tty currently happening is the democrats fault) in the hopes of regaining the oval office to continue their globalist agenda.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Aside from the fact that apparently a crime has been committed for years and no-one has found evidence or sought to close loopholes in the system.

Clearly, this fraudster is setting themselves up for some major prosecution. So, what are their motives here, and now?

Even if the fraudster is now telling the truth, this doesn't really make a lot of sense to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
With out a link, it's just someone on the internet saying something.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paul911GT3
I can’t post the link I’m hoping someone will post it. But the democratic operative under cover operative said that :

I hope some one can post the link

That's twice you said that...in a post you can't post.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If you believe voter fraud occurs at a rate sufficient enough to sway the results of an election, and you concurrently believe that this fraud is committed solely by one party, I recommend you take a step back from the situation and try thinking critically about this.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

They cheated a lot against Trump but he still won, be prepared for them really roll out the sleight of hand shell game this time.
They are nothing but con artists.

I don't think they can cheat enough to win this election. I think the cheating would have to be obvious, not that the media or establishment cares.

After the execution of a Trump supporter in Portland the polls are going to get even more skewed even as more people decide to vote Trump. Who's going to admit to voting Trump in a poll when Antifa scum are literally looking for Trump voters to execute?

Landslide victory in spite of cheating.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
If you believe voter fraud occurs at a rate sufficient enough to sway the results of an election, and you concurrently believe that this fraud is committed solely by one party, I recommend you take a step back from the situation and try thinking critically about this.

Yeah, I don't know if you specifically are qualified to dictate when somebody needs to take a step back.

You literally defend violent pedophiles that try to attack minors.

How much critical thinking does that take?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

There are hundreds of "fixers" being positioned by Joe Biden's campaign with the assistance of Nancy Pelosi, in key locations all over the country.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Sure it makes sense Chro. Mr. Joe Blow, Mr. I Done Wan You To Knowmyname, says it is so. So being published in a MSM outlet friendly to conservative lies makes it legit.

Start the rumor and let it spread far and wide. Mr. Braveheart , standing up for US democracy but oppps, I got not proof and you can't know who I am. Bosh.

See how easy that was to make sense of?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are hundrets of fixers being positioned by Trump's campaign with the assistance of Mitch McConnell, in key locations all over the country.

See? I can do it to. Do I need to offer proof? Nope. You did not just as the unknown ballot guy offers no proof.

Oh, wait. Maybe you mean observers are being placed to make sure fraud doesn't happen. Has Biden or Pelosi said they are doing this? Maybe so, I don't know. Do you have some kind of statements from them on that account? You know, that they said something and you then turned it into your own translation to make it ''fixers''?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No offense, cheating is probably the only way ZERO won twice.

After all, we are such a RACIST country, there is no way we would have voted for a black man as president for 2 terms, right?

Which one is it Lefties????

Zero won by cheating or the country actually never really was and still is not RACIST?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Aside from the fact that apparently a crime has been committed for years and no-one has found evidence or sought to close loopholes in the system.

Clearly, this fraudster is setting themselves up for some major prosecution. So, what are their motives here, and now?

Even if the fraudster is now telling the truth, this doesn't really make a lot of sense to me.

A posible reason:

Everyone wants there 15 minutes; in a year when the issue is in the lime light some are going to want to tell their story even if they have to do anonymously to avoid prosecution. We don't have Youtube, tick tock and Twitter for no reason people like to be a star.

The actions described in the article don't sound terribly sofistocated and they don't leave a pile of evidence to be found.

Politicians wont want to close the loop if a good majority have benefited from them.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

After the execution of a Trump supporter in Portland the polls are going to get even more skewed even as more people decide to vote Trump. Who's going to admit to voting Trump in a poll when Antifa scum are literally looking for Trump voters to execute?

So, you know more about this than the police do I guess. Would you like to make your sources public? Even the leader of Patriot Prayer will not disclose it yet.

You make it out like liberals are going to come hunting you. Paranoid much? If any thing, this fellow who was killed had come to Portland for the specific purpose of clashing with violent protesters. If he was killed because of this clash, which of course we do not know for sure yet, it's a sorry state of affairs that violent people meet and clash on our streets, especially when they have come there from out of state for political purposes. Ant that's not saying that many of the rioters in Portland have not come from out of state as well, just to agitate.

So no one knows yet exactly what was the situation around that killing, no one knows exactly who this guy was, why he was there or who might have killed him yet you feel free to promote the idea that he was executed.

Police issued a plea for any information related to the killing, including videos, photos or eyewitness accounts. The shooting happened about 15 minutes after a caravan of about 600 vehicles that were part of a pro-Trump rally left downtown.

It wasn't clear if the shooting was related to the clashes between Trump supporters and counterprotesters in Portland, which has become a flashpoint in the national Black Lives Matter protests since George Floyd was killed in May and an increasing centerpiece in Trump's law-and-order re-election campaign theme.

Police have not released any information about the case but said they were aware of videos on social media that showed the shooting.

"It is still early in this investigation, and I ask everyone to give the detectives time to do their important work before drawing conclusions about what took place," said Police Chief Chuck Lovell.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
No offense, cheating is probably the only way ZERO won twice.

After all, we are such a RACIST country, there is no way we would have voted for a black man as president for 2 terms, right?

Which one is it Lefties????

Zero won by cheating or the country actually never really was and still is not RACIST?

LOL
That will make their 2 brain cells hurt trying to figure that out.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Any details about how Kamala Harris won the 2010 California Attorney General election ? 😎

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Ksihkehe

So, you know more about this than the police do I guess. Would you like to make your sources public? Even the leader of Patriot Prayer will not disclose it yet.

You make it out like liberals are going to come hunting you. Paranoid much? If any thing, this fellow who was killed had come to Portland for the specific purpose of clashing with violent protesters. If he was killed because of this clash, which of course we do not know for sure yet, it's a sorry state of affairs that violent people meet and clash on our streets, especially when they have come there from out of state for political purposes. Ant that's not saying that many of the rioters in Portland have not come from out of state as well, just to agitate.

So no one knows yet exactly what was the situation around that killing, no one knows exactly who this guy was, why he was there or who might have killed him yet you feel free to promote the idea that he was executed.

You'll see soon enough.

The press will do exactly what you're doing and try to blame the victim.

It's absolutely hilarious you're making a point of the victim coming from out of state. If you watched the livestreams of the protests you would see the same loser scumbags showing up in Portland, Washington, and Minneapolis. Antifa scum travel to all these high profile protests agitating the crowds.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join