It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tactical and legal analysis of the Kenosha shootings

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: DustDoses

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: DustDoses

You can if you FEEL threatened by them and a prosecutor/jury agrees your FEELING was reasonable. THAT is the law

If you see someone setting fires, you can stop the threat.

If you see a mob engaging in violence, you can stop the threat

If someone tries to take your weapon, you can stop the threat

I can show up to a Trump rally, stand on the sidewalk, and point my firearm at people's faces.

If someone yells at me, and approaches me I can shoot them in the face, and a jury is going to buy that I was in reasonable fear of imminent death and let me off.

Cool.

False equivalency..big time!! no one had a firearm pointed at any face.

You are so full of it. If you threaten a persons life(because he ruined your gas station burning) and then chase that person..well, just go for it..see what happens.

Try again.

MULTIPLE witnesses report Kyle pointing a weapon at them.

Be ready,” the man (Kenosha Guard Militia) said, according to Jeremiah. “If you come toward us, we’re gonna open fire.”

Kyle did exactly as he was trained.

And he'll fry.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

There needs to be evidence of that.

Also he's 17. No death penalty.

Sorry to disappoint.

edit on 9 3 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You can if you FEEL threatened by them and a prosecutor/jury agrees your FEELING was reasonable. THAT is the law

I can show up to a Trump rally, stand on the sidewalk, and point my firearm at people's faces.

If someone yells at me, and approaches me I can shoot them in the face, and a jury is going to buy that I was in reasonable fear of imminent death and let me off.

Cool.

You are so full of it. If you threaten a persons life(because he ruined your gas station burning) and then chase that person..well, just go for it..see what happens.

Try again.

Be ready,” the man (Kenosha Guard Militia) said, according to Jeremiah. “If you come toward us, we’re gonna open fire.”

And he'll fry.

No, actually he wont, and I wouldn't believe the words of scumbucket rioters, and yes, if out at night burning dumpsters, gas stations, car lots..etc, etc, you are scumbag rioter! Out in the day, marching, holding a sign..thats a protest.
Got some proof, I've seen all I need to see. But if you have some proof..please provide it, rather than talk out your butt. I can back up my sh#t! it all there on vid.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

There needs to be evidence of that.

Also he's 17. No death penalty.

Sorry to disappoint.

So witness testimony doesn't count as evidence.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Cool.

Try again.

And he'll fry.

No, actually he wont, and I wouldn't believe the words of scumbucket rioters, and yes, if out at night burning dumpsters, gas stations, car lots..etc, etc, you are scumbag rioter! Out in the day, marching, holding a sign..thats a protest.
Got some proof, I've seen all I need to see. But if you have some proof..please provide it, rather than talk out your butt. I can back up my sh#t! it all there on vid.

It was and is a horrible situation being perpetrated on all sides by infants and those with shaky moral foundations.

The left won't condemn rioters, the right won't condemn shooters (on their side).

Believe what you want, say what you want, but please stop acting like the scum of the earth. Civilization has fallen.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It does. But witness testimony has to have corroborating evidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Ththema

you do realize that shamrock is a cop don't you? it's well known on ats, pretty sure he knows more about the law than you,

some pretend armchair key board in your momma's basment wanna be lawyer.

This dude's most certainly not a cop. I come from a law enforcement family. My uncle was on Daley's security detail for decades.

Cops know at least how to read a simple statute.

Oh, thank God. Your uncle was on someone’s security detail (was he an actual police officer, or a security guard?). We should definitely all be taking your opinion over an actual police officer. My uncle owns a landscaping company, so I can speak with complete authority on landscaping. Put me head to head with an actual landscaping company owner any day, I will outshine him. My uncle owns a landscaping company.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is bad form, but this thread is pages and pages of people being dicks to one another, and I can’t make myself read through to see if this question has been answered:

Has an autopsy report been released on the dead pedo? Because he had a shot to the back or back of the head, right? And Rittenhouse shot him NOT from behind. So, what’s the deal? Where did that shot to the back come from?

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
fightback-1.wistia.com...

New breakdown of the incident. Pretty good one.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Nah, shooting someone in self defense isn't something to be ashamed of.

Kyle did the right thing. A few less pedophiles, antifas and violent communists in the world

I condone this fully

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Antifas? They aren't witnesses their words mean nothing and are summarily ignored by any serious person

No serious person believes the aggressors are anyone other than the Biden voters who wear black masks and throw firebombs

We already know the facts

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join