It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
At least we don’t have long to wait for this prediction to be confirmed, if it is right.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, two days is not long to wait.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Another scumbag Wiener. On that note, Why create a law or lessen existing laws to protect pedo's if pedophilia isn't really a problem?

twitter.com...

Lots of effort went into passing this law. Sources told me that the senators were working past midnight on numerous bills. Since when do any government elected officials collectively burn the midnight oil?
Everyone should be on the alert for other bills that will breeze through under the radar.
"Something Wicked This Way Comes..."

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Oh, End Times are near. That’s just insane, even for California.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Morning Cavv!

I thought the rest of E's tweet was pretty specific too:

Monday you find out the fate of Julian Assange.
Within the month, more arrests will happen, more Ghislaine Maxwell docs will come into play, and there are a few surprises I'm not going to spoil. So don't be downtrodden. Stay strong, and stay united.

Consider also that this may be pushing expectations back when things actually happen quicker?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

Heh heh. I was leaving that as an "Easter Egg" for those who bothered to look at the tweet.

At any rate, this tweet should be a good test of E's reliability as a source of information.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
POTUS storm of 24 tweets, starting at 06:52:06 and finishing at 07:54:14!

Loading up and prepping decodes now but as a teaser... Q652 from the first tweet:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 187fba No.229398 📁
Jan 31 2018 22:09:38 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 5b7bb1 No.229273 📁
Jan 31 2018 22:02:42 (EST)
Potus on "terrorists" and Guantanamo bay.

"let's be clear…. enemy combatants."

>>229273
Re_read EO’s.
Put together.

Q

Timestamp points to Sep 4th/11th so this week.

The third tweet is a 2-parter ending/starting with 2 then 4 periods - indicates something happening in next 24 hours!

edit on 5-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Something very interesting that I wonder if anyone else is observing. For the last couple of nights when I turn on my tv it automatically starts with CNN. It does not go to my preferred and most watched news channel. This is very odd.
I was in the kitchen and just listening and then I thought what nonsense and hysteria was being relayed. I had to look and then it became clear that it was CNN.
I guess TPTB are determined that I am to hear their side because I am unable to form my own opinion or source my own news. I have listened to both sides and am doing my own research to try and find the truth.
But no we cannot have that.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Rel,

Heh heh. I was leaving that as an "Easter Egg" for those who bothered to look at the tweet.

At any rate, this tweet should be a good test of E's reliability as a source of information.

Cheers

Very specific on “who”
Very specific on “when”
crickets on “what & why”

Nothing else floating out there on JA that I could see; as if E was piggybacking.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
FUTURE PROVES PAST proof:

Of POTUS 24 tweets storm this morning, 20 are about his removal of Critical Race Theory training from Federal Government!

Here's the odd thing though...

The 20 tweets are made up of 1 as 1st of the day, gap of 3 then 19 from tweet 5 to 23:

1 + 19 = 11.9 or 9/11

5 = EYE ON
23 = PAIN

This links to Q1438

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 19d1cd No.1508206 📁
May 22 2018 15:07:28 (EST)

>>1508060
IDEN_reconf
v. 11.9
Sequence.
Attack[s] anticipated.
Coordinated?
Why are they continuing [internal]?
Attacks will intensify [all sides].

Q

Timestamp encodes today, Sep 5th!

IDEN_reconf = POTUS is removing the training in order to RECONFIRM AMERICAN IDENTITY!

Further proof is that CRT links to Q4084:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 97a9d5 No.9012274
May 3 2020 13:03:09 (EST)
ht tps://ww w.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law
Digest - know your rights.
Q

(Spaces added to URL by me so that you can that this is filed under CRT - Critical Race Theory in the directory name!!!)
Chan post number encodes today, Sep 5th.
Chan ID encodes Sep 5th with a D5!

Here's the link from Q4084:

Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

This seems to be a Planned CHESS MOVE.

edit on 5-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Just imagine if no COVID-19.

- economy on cruise control
- fully employed
- strength vs international trade
- no added “stresses” that likely add to the civil unrest of these OIS’ings.

COVID-19 is the FF the Left needed. Hi jacked to hurt Trump economy, scare citizens, destabilize local governments. Not to mention a massive spending spree.

If Dems lose this one with the level of interference & voter fraud; they will truly meltdown. Not Wicked Witch melting.... China Syndrome melting.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL well there we go. That solves this “mystery”, doesn’t it? These people have absolutely no shame. My money is on Gen. Kelly being the “source”. Another in the long line of butt-hurt assholes who’ve been fired by Trump.

Wash.
Rinse.
Repeat.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have a question for you. Does the number 12 have any significance?
The reason I ask is that at the 4.27 mark in the Space Oddity song by David Bowie it zooms in on the number 12.
www.youtube.com...

It is interesting that several of his songs have been used to date. Elon Musk used" Life on Mars?" when he launched the cherry red tesla into space in 2018 and "Starman" playing continuously and also used the same Space Oddity song.
So why is there this connection?

www.youtube.com...://www.davidbowie.com/blog/2018/2/6/bowie-songs-used-for-historic-space-flight
pitchfork.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL well there we go. That solves this “mystery”, doesn’t it? These people have absolutely no shame. My money is on Gen. Kelly being the “source”. Another in the long line of butt-hurt assholes who’ve been fired by Trump.

Wash.
Rinse.
Repeat.

IMO, the entire SES and crew of flag ranking officers have been treated like demigods for so long, they can't imagine being wrong about anything. That's why Trump's dismissal of them stings them so very much.

It is high time to take away the perks from these positions. No sky high salaries, either. Objective is to SERVE, not enrich oneself.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The dozen may be one of the earliest primitive groupings, perhaps because there are approximately a dozen cycles of the Moon, or months, in a cycle of the Sun, or year. Twelve is convenient because it has the most divisors of any number under its double, a property only true of 1, 2, 6, 12, 60, 360, and 2520.

Wikipedia

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Thoughtful1, both 12 and 13 are used to point to the Bloodline families.

The difference is that it is 12 bloodlines + the Merovingian/Christ bloodline = 13.

Other will no doubt correct if I haven't got that precise enough.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Have you seen this?

www.reuters.com...

Hillary Clinton didn't refuse to concede when she lost but maybe now everything is ready to go to refuse the results of the election. Hiden is just a pawn, puppet and he will do whatever his handlers tell him to do.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why do you think that video zeros in to the number 12?
It is odd and seems very specific.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Morning Cavv!

I thought the rest of E's tweet was pretty specific too:

Monday you find out the fate of Julian Assange.
Within the month, more arrests will happen, more Ghislaine Maxwell docs will come into play, and there are a few surprises I'm not going to spoil. So don't be downtrodden. Stay strong, and stay united.

Consider also that this may be pushing expectations back when things actually happen quicker?

Has anything ever happened that this guy predicted? Like, 1 single thing?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Just imagine if no COVID-19.

- economy on cruise control
- fully employed
- strength vs international trade
- no added “stresses” that likely add to the civil unrest of these OIS’ings.

COVID-19 is the FF the Left needed. Hi jacked to hurt Trump economy, scare citizens, destabilize local governments. Not to mention a massive spending spree.

It is an absolute crime what has been done. Destroying everything that has been accomplished. In the last election I had friends who are Dems who were in Washington and California and they marched and protested against the results. They truly believed that the number of people who voted, despite just being from the large coastal cities, really won. The rest of the country votes were not important or relevant because we are all ill informed.
That was just a practice run to see if they could do it and would people participate. The experiment was successful. They have had 4 years to fine tune.

If Dems lose this one with the level of interference & voter fraud; they will truly meltdown. Not Wicked Witch melting.... China Syndrome melting.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join