It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Savage Ad on Pelosi...🔥🔥

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just watched it. 👀👀
Trump oversees economic deal that includes Kosovo recognizing Israel, Serbia moving embassy to Jerusalem💥💥

President Trump on Friday oversaw the signing of an agreement between Serbia and Kosovo that normalizes economic relations between the two countries — and also includes Kosovo recognizing Israel, and Serbia agreeing to move its embassy to Jerusalem.

The Belgrade-Pristina deal was signed by their two leaders –­ Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic and Kosovo's Prime Minister Avdullah Hoti –­ in front of Trump in the Oval Office, with Trump describing it as a "major breakthrough."

“Truly, it is historic,” Trump said. “I look forward to going to both countries in the not too distant future.”

The Art of Peace. The Art of The Deal.
Middle East, Balkans and more to come. Richard Grenell harps on "symbolism" and asks the media to dig deep on this Serbia & Kosovo historic story.👀👀

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
HELP, there's some kind of clue with this picture tweeted by POTUS at 01:49:55pm:

(Red highlight of topless pyramid shape added by me)

1) The CLUES:
a) Timestamp included 55 = EYES ON,
b) Picture shows 52% = MIRROR of 25 = EYES ON,
c) Remainder of timestamp, 01:49 adds to 50, referring to Q3244's 1st and 10 @ the 50,

d) The picture is COPYing the infamous firetruck picture below from Q1363

Note that it also includes, as the top half, Q1332

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.74 📁
May 10 2018 21:43:20 (EST)
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
www.youtube.com...📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.

Q

2) Timestamp points to:

Q149 USA Freedom Flag Photo: 1497021851029.png

Filename breaks down to include 1, Sep 4th (49), 10 (7021), 25 (851029) - this can form 1st and 10 @ the 50, EYES ON!

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

3) Other USUAL DECODES point to:

Q1 HRC Extradition
Q6
Q13
Q14 1st DURHAM BOAT
Q16 Friday and Saturday will deliver on the MAGA PROMISE
Q40 Donald J Trump: 4,10,20 A,b,c,d,e......

Q49 U1 FBI informant. Have secret sessions been underway? How could this be discovered? What must be reported even if filed under 'State Secrets'?
It's a name recognized around the world. Alice & Wonderland.

Q61 As discussed, we've anticipated the Twitter and other social media blackouts. Rogue agents/programmers. Per sealed Federal orders, we quickly tracked and reinstated. Expect outages periodically (infiltrated). If this doesn't signal what I've been saying I don't know what will.

Q110 MSM. CIA counter-ops. Will all fall down.

Q112 Important to archive. Above & next drops have high probability of shutting down /pol/. It is being safeguarded for these transmissions but not 100% secure. ... Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. Repeat. Stay alert in main US cities (DC), sporting events, and other conservative gatherings. More false flags imminent.

Q113 Owners of Social Media and MSM
Q117 Saudi Prince Alwaleed Arrest

Q226 Unknown Stringer: _yes1_yes2_yes3_^_cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf Godspeed.

Q233 Chan Stringer: Flash Dir_ Start_code_activated/instruction LOG1_^67FVc _4ch_n _8ch_y _Conf_y_[8]_8bCon Key secured.

Q1235 Don’t forget about Huma. AWAN. VJ. ……… FBI. America for sale. Betrayal. Treason.

Q1242 Armenia PM Resigns: Do you believe? The world is awakening.

Q1349 Things are Looking Up: Godspeed, Patriot.

Q1355 Why are D’s slow-walking POTUS’ FED J nominations? Watch what happens [-30].

Q1849 Welcome to THE SWAMP. Ex 1 GOOG State Dept [HRC]>>Eric Schmidt>>Lisa Shields

Q2549 DS Used GHWB Funeral to Stall Huber's Testimony on Clinton Foundation Investigation: Logical thinking. D5 drops 1st - last. Content & Dates. Huber drops 1st - last. Content & Dates. Role of Huber (as portrayed by 'Q')?

Q3049 D's Afraid of Losing Apportioned Congressional Seats, Which is Based on US Census Data

Q3606 There Is No STEP FIVE after Impeachment Scam

edit on 4-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you! I'm so glad many of you have located forums where they post this stuff, and then you bring it to this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
HELP, there's some kind of clue with this picture tweeted by POTUS at 01:49:55pm:

1) The CLUES:
a) Timestamp included 55 = EYES ON,
b) Picture shows 52% = MIRROR of 25 = EYES ON,
c) Remainder of timestamp, 01:49 adds to 50, referring to Q3244's 1st and 10 @ the 50,

d) The picture is COPYing the infamous firetruck picture below from Q1363

Note that it also includes, as the top half, Q1332

Q !4pRcUA0lBE No.74 📁
May 10 2018 21:43:20 (EST)
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
www.youtube.com...📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.

Q

2) Timestamp points to:

Q149 USA Freedom Flag Photo: 1497021851029.png

Filename breaks down to include 1, Sep 4th (49), 10 (7021), 25 (851029) - this can form 1st and 10 @ the 50, EYES ON!

Q55 Look to Twitter: Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......." God bless.

9 Stars & 11 Stripes.

Two thumbs up 55

911 55

MADNESS = anger, or chaos?
edit on 4-9-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Nice build cranky!

9 11 55 also points to Q1155:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: b53533 No.1057351 📁
Apr 15 2018 20:06:25 (EST)
>>1057113
Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise.
Only dropped here.
POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing.
Future proves past.
Comms understood?

Q

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Stars and Stripes. Hmmm 🤔

The office of Defense Secretary Mark Esper "decided to discontinue the publication of States and Stripes as a result of the defense-wide review as outlined in the president's budget request for fiscal year 2021," the memo said. Trump then tweeted on Friday afternoon:

twitter.com...

NPR

Bet, this has something to do with that smear article today from "The Atlantic."

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
THIS one is good.

On 9-4 Joe says that the LIGHT bulb was invented by a Black (DARK) man not a White (LIGHT) man.

Ergo: Light > Dark To Light.

Apr 3 2018 19:45:50 (EST)

Should read: Those who backed JOE BIDEN will be pushed into the LIGHT>
Dark to LIGHT.
TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
General Flynn update. His attorney Sidney Powell is attempting to speed things up.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Savage Ad on Pelosi...🔥🔥

Ice cream checks out so far: melmagazine.com...

The icecream owner is on the WCFT Trustee board.

Jeni Britton Bauer
Founder/Chief Creative Officer,
Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

Jeni Bauer is the owner of Jeni's icecream.
Wexner Center Foundation Trustees

Pelosi's Ice Cream: www.youtube.com...

dailycaller.com...

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign has spent nearly $11,000 on Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s favorite ice-cream, which she has come under fire for after showing off her collection in an interview.

According to the Federal Election Commission (FEC), Biden’s campaign has spent $10,600 on Pelosi’s favorite ice cream as donor gifts between May 2019 and March 2020. The description for the ice-cream in the FEC filing says “donor gifts.” The Daily Caller contacted the Biden campaign to ask about the gifts but did not immediately receive a response.

“No one else makes ice cream like Jeni Britton Bauer.”
Familiar art

I just wanted to verify for myself mostly, but there's the start.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Get it while it's HOT!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sorry to distract the flow, I'm all over the place today. Its a bad day here...But I saw this and well some of y'all are good with pics

What is going on here?

Those eyes. I notice some on Twitter the past few days calling BS on some of the Mugshots but this one...

It's the bottom Right if it goes to Andy's main tweet instead. I'm on Mobile so Im limited.
edit on 4-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

On the same night that VICE TV released a video of radicalized anarchist Michael Forest Reinoehl admitting to killing Trump supporter Aaron “Jay” Danielson, Federal authorities happened to locate him after a warrant was issued for his arrest, in which the encounter left Michael Reinoehl dead.

Link

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Get Q to buy ATS!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312
Weird.
Someone modified that photo... but why?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Oh friggen SNAP!. Does this actually mean that the "All-Seeing-Eye" used by the deep state is going down.

Look at the back of the 1$ bill. The capless pyramid has the all seeing eye above it. In this pic we have no all seeing eye, and Trump thumps upping, but compare his hand placement to that of someone shooting the M-2 .50cal machine gun. Same exact position. Trump could be stating that he isn't just shooting at them at this point, he's going to shoot at them with the heavy stuff.

I could be wrong though, but that would fit with all the DECODE info provided too.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Probably a stretch, but when Rel first posted the pic the first thing I saw was the "M"

Mystery of 'magnificent palace' found in Jerusalem

Israeli archaeologists have discovered what they say is evidence of a "magnificent" palace from the era of a Biblical Jewish kingdom in Jerusalem.
Elaborately carved stone structures and other relics associated with such a building were found about 3km (2 miles) south of Jerusalem's Old City.
The archaeologists say some of the artefacts had been neatly buried, although they do not know why.

Kosovo, Serbia to open embassies in Jerusalem

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Friday that Kosovo has agreed to open its embassy to Israel in Jerusalem, making it the first country with a Muslim majority to do so.
The Kosovo embassy announcement came shortly after Netanyahu said the two countries had agreed to establish diplomatic ties following a similar announcement by US President Donald Trump in Washington.

I'll toss this in as it has the 88 function.

edit on 4-9-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
IAEA gains access to one of two Iran nuclear sites

In a separate report also issued on Friday, the IAEA said Iran's stockpile of enriched uranium now stands at more than ten times the limit set down in a 2015 nuclear deal with world powers.

However, the level of enrichment has not gone above that which would be needed for use in a nuclear weapon.

Shocking.🙄

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Cranky, that looks like an owl to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thats what has me stumped. I didn't pay attention at first because there were some like this one, supposedly having Bits and bobs of the Batman Shooters Face. People commented on others photos that seemed to some to resemble Famous People. Or the fact one had a Butterfly Tattoo on one cheek and a Pizza on the other. It was soooooo ON THE CHEEK.. Cheeky

It seemed too out there.

But...then I just can't deny that girls pic is OFF...Why would they add in possible fake Mugshots?
edit on 4-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join