It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

It looks like doctor Anthony fauci could be in the mix.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you remember this movie?

I'm asking because it never set well with me when I watched it. The whole owl thing. The dude remembering the aliens as owls.
The owl triggered the memory lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

"The owls are not what they seem." - The Giant, "Twin Peaks"

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
H.Re s.1154 - Condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes.

H. RES. 1154

Condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
September 25, 2020
Mr. Malinowski (for himself, Mr. Riggleman, Mr. Gottheimer, Mr. Kinzinger, Mrs. Luria, and Mr. Fitzpatrick) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

RESOLUTION

Whereas, throughout history, conspiracy theories that falsely blame secret cabals or marginalized groups for society’s ills have fueled prejudice, genocide, and acts of terrorism;

Whereas QAnon is a movement promoting a collection of unfounded conspiracy theories that have spread widely on the internet since 2017;

Whereas QAnon initially alleged that prominent Americans are engaged in a secret plot to control the world, while using their power to exploit children, and has expanded to embrace virtually every popular conspiracy theory of the last several decades, from questioning the truth about the September 11th terrorist attacks, to believing in alien landings, to denying the safety of vaccines;

Whereas many QAnon followers express anti-Semitic views, and the Anti-Defamation League has said that the movement’s central conspiracy theory includes anti-Semitic elements;

Y'all are in trouble.

😂

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Oh no! Our gooses are cooked!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I'm asking because it never set well with me when I watched it. The whole owl thing. The dude remembering the aliens as owls.

Awww, it's Stolas. He's like Casper the Educational Demon.

The Demon Stolas ( Solas ) is a Fallen Angel and 36th of the 72 Spirits of Solomon. Stolas is a powerful prince who appears first as a raven or an owl and then as a man. He teaches astronomy and the virtues of herbs, including prophecy through plants and the uses of precious stones. He governs 26 Legions of Demons.

I make you wonder if the Owl symbology has this demon as its underpinning.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
BWAHH!

- 2nd impeachment off the table.
- can’t stop SCOTUS nominee.
- panicked over Biden in debate.

So, what does she cock off about?

Pelosi urges colleagues to prepare for 2020 presidential election reaching Congress

www.foxnews.com...

Vaporware. Just like Russia Hoax. Just like Ukraine Hoax. Dems operate off smoke & mirrors.
edit on 28-9-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Problem, meet solution. 😂

edit on 28-9-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I remember it, but I also kinda have a thing for Owls.....nothing cult related, just love owls. I have the same affinity for giraffes.....

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Brings a new meaning to the Cremation of Care.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
H.Re s.1154 - Condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes.

H. RES. 1154

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
September 25, 2020
Mr. Malinowski (for himself, Mr. Riggleman, Mr. Gottheimer, Mr. Kinzinger, Mrs. Luria, and Mr. Fitzpatrick) submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

RESOLUTION

Whereas, throughout history, conspiracy theories that falsely blame secret cabals or marginalized groups for society’s ills have fueled prejudice, genocide, and acts of terrorism;

Whereas QAnon is a movement promoting a collection of unfounded conspiracy theories that have spread widely on the internet since 2017;

Whereas QAnon initially alleged that prominent Americans are engaged in a secret plot to control the world, while using their power to exploit children, and has expanded to embrace virtually every popular conspiracy theory of the last several decades, from questioning the truth about the September 11th terrorist attacks, to believing in alien landings, to denying the safety of vaccines;

Whereas many QAnon followers express anti-Semitic views, and the Anti-Defamation League has said that the movement’s central conspiracy theory includes anti-Semitic elements;

Y'all are in trouble.

😂

Using the C_A created "conspiracy theory" phrase pretty much renders this C_A created.

Seems appropriate.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Q4786

Sep 28 2020 17:17:50 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

Believe this makes 36 times Q has posted...36 days to 11.3.
edit on 28-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: 36

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yea, watched when it first came out. Only because of muh, Milla. That movie freaked me out back then but, sure I'd have an entirely different take watching it today.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I missed the county, you can't make this up.

Biden’sTexas Political Director Accused of Illegal Ballot Harvesting At Texas Supreme Court

“My name is Mark A. Aguirre. I am above the age of eighteen years and am fully competent to make this affidavit. The facts stated in this affidavit are within my personal knowledge and are true and correct.

“I am a retired captain with the Houston Police Department I am now a private investigator.

“I am currently involved in an investigation related to a wide-ranging and fraudulent ballot harvesting scheme in Harris County intended to rig the elections in the Houston/Harris County area. This scheme involves voter fraud on a massive scale.

For Retweeting

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Still funny, but I think it becomes sublimely funny when the current HRC is added.

Which Hillary was going to win?

Which Harris do you think is up in the polls today?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith The Game (Recorded on XBOX 360) Gameplay

any good ?

Palatines - converted etc. ??

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hillary needs to get her narrative out...

twitter.com...

Note the books.?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Jeffrey Epstein's trial was not scheduled to occur until November 2020. He had a one year Gap built-in also. Ridiculous!

Almost like they're being given time to weasel out of their charges.

Not to mention Thumper 'n' care, to get us normalized.
I was told before by somebody wise around here-- that if the
GPublic got the whole truth about what's going on without
melting down, it'd make Nuremberg look like a Tupperware party.
I still think he softballed it...maybe a geriatric pajama job.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There is a whole lot more to the Parscale story...

noqreport.com...

Unarmed, unnecessarily tackled.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

"The owls are not what they seem." - The Giant, "Twin Peaks"

Dang. Twin Peaks again.

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join