It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Safari is removing certain words from titles on webpages! Confirmed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

orwell attended the bildderrberg meetings of his day.
his job was to create fiction based on their plans, so when their plans hit, people will be warmed up to it, so to speak.

speilberg does it today.
like my brain hurt in minority report when tom cruise walked thru the cities and he was bombarded with targeted ads in his brain, and how they lived in a dystopian dictatorship. speilberg was bragging 'look how cool it will be'

orwell, the other famous futurist guy, other writers, all invited to globbalist meetings.

now you see all around us, how they are speeding up their plans. no more doing it slow, all this chaos has been written about for centuries.

its all following protocol.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Try using a more appropriate symbol after Plandimic. The dash isn't the proper symbol to use there. Try using : instead. You used it at the end of your last sentence where a period should have been and a dash where a semicolon would have been appropriate.
Plandimic: Watch Before It’s Deleted

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
With the way things are going recently, I severely doubt if there’s any platform left that isn’t compromised.

a reply to: Rekrul

Welcome to 1984 and the world of INGSOC. Newspeak, doublethink, 2+2 does not equal 4 unless the party says so. Next up...chocolate rations.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It is unfortunate to see these attacks on free speech take place on other large platforms like You Tube, Twitter and Google. It is intentionally trying to dumb down the population, like the childhood vaccination program. Keep the people stupid and they are easier to control.

Why do you expect "free speech" on a privately owned platform that you are being allowed to use for free?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced
Anyone with an I-Phone is being "groomed" for something. Not sure what, though.

Last week, Apple started tracking every I-Phone customer via some kind of "health and wellness" application.

I always thought it was strange that I-Phones didn't allow users to get inside and remove/replace/upgrade the hardware, like Android phones allow.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Why do you expect "free speech" on a privately owned platform that you are being allowed to use for free?

General Flynn speaks about Courage

Why does the media silence a large group of doctors that have formed a consensus on an important issue? We all live with censorship, some things in this world I would rather not see. As for how this power of censorship is being exercised during a public health emergency comes across as an act of war.

To be able to work through some of these more difficult problems, we do need to be able to talk about them. Just because some censor might hate a topic, it does not mean the item deleted or restricted is breaching any community standards. All companies do have a freedom of operation in implementing the work they do. When they start poisoning the public through their low quality goods and services they should be held accountable.

Big Tech has has a free pass on liability for a long time. How would the electricity companies go if they threw away community guidelines and started sending all kinds of crazy and dysfunctional voltages down its lines?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
1. Did you check the source code ? Might you have two titles, Bad Code, Additional Schema etc. That would render the title incorrectly.
2. Care to link to the page so others can verify ?

Honestly it makes no sense that safari would change the title on a page after you visited it and I'm thinking something in the page code is incorrect.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Nice statement. I'm a fan of the General. It doesn't make a point though. You pay for your utilities, most people don't pay for YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc. If you paid for the service, then I'd agree. It's like a Mall. If I show up with signs and handing out flyers that the people who own the Mall don't like. I can be asked to leave. If I choose not to the police can come and ask me and if I refuse arrest me for trespassing. Now if I RENT space in the Mall it changes things. As long as I am not violating the lease or rental agreement, my rights do matter.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

That doesn’t solve the problem.
Not unless everyone does that. And there lies the problem, as well as the danger....

a reply to: a325nt

Sadly, you're correct.
Can't fix bad products when dumb consumers are in charge.

I'd like to independently verify your claim, but there's no way I'll install that god awful browser on anything I own.

Are you sure there's no option in the browser settings for "safe" mode or anything like that? I know Google searches censor all kinds of things until you disable "safe browsing" - but these days they censor a lot anyway.

I’ve had it confirmed and verified by individual sources.
Without dramatically changing the title, with characters in front of the word “plandemic” for instance, the title is edited to remove the word “plandemic”.

All these posts and you still have not shown us. Provide the URL. Let us confirm this for ourselves. You are withholding the evidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
DuckDUCK go or any other Non tracking browser and search engine .
I only use google for basic searches for sites I already know But dont book mark ( hate cluttered web-browser .
Google censers the heck out of search results yahoo no so Much but yahoo is so disorganised you just mite get hits for shoes looking for a toy car for your kid .
Duckduckgo on the other hand does not focus on adverts and gives results and sure as heck dont file dumb down the results .
But it does take net savy to get the most from it .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
PS the tracking is all about getting you to buy junk you dont want and Invasive as heck .
there still people who instist on there privet life being privet .
You wont find me plastered all over FC or twitter or or or .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I didn’t think it was apropriate to selfpromote my site. Besides, it’s mainly intended for friends. But since you put it this way, here ya go:
twophased.nl...
a reply to: schuyler

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Censorship is predictably widespread in this time of universal deception.

Such censorship as you describe proves that the perpetrators of this event are about to lose control of the narrative.

I agree with your point. I only recently watched Plandemic II, and it was most informative. The "mad scientists" of Gates, Tedros and Fauci have really screwed this country over.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I didn’t think it was apropriate to selfpromote my site. Besides, it’s mainly intended for friends. But since you put it this way, here ya go:
twophased.nl...

I just had a quick look at the source code. I haven't coded in a long time, so I may be mistaken, but the Title tags are not meant to show up in the browser window. I think that tag was for the browser tab to display. Wasn't the title code something like < h1 > text < / h1 >. 🤔 Note: had to add spaces or the code won't show in this post.

edit on 20-8-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

twophased.nl...

I just had a quick look at the source code. I haven't coded in a long time, so I may be mistaken, but the Title tags are not meant to show up in the browser window. I think that tag was for the browser tab to display. Wasn't the title code something like < h1 > text < / h1 >. 🤔 Note: had to add spaces or the code won't show in this post.

The title sits as it aught to < title > PLANDEMIC - WATCH BEFORE IT'S DELETED< / title >) “h1”... is to set a predefined header size.
edit on 20-8-2020 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Title appears as it should on Safari and Chrome despite the code being a horrible mess (WYSIWYG editor ?)

Your title Appears exactly the same on iPad/Android/Mac and PC
edit on 20-8-2020 by TheResidentAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

twophased.nl...

The page renders as you see in the pic below on Mac Book 1 (Safari v11.0.3), Macbook 2 (v13.1.1), iPhone 11 (v13.4.1), iPad Gen 6 (v13.6)

All I see is Plandemic, lol. The rest of the title appears to be MIA

The full title did appear when I sent the link to myself as a test message

edit on 20-8-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Perhaps where you live, but not here in the Netherlands, and not in Sweden.
There the word “plandemic” is removed from the title.
Ill try and look into it tomorrow, but as far as I know, nothing has changed.

As far as the “messy code” is concerned, would you mind terribly if I don’t really give a flying doo-doo?

a reply to: TheResidentAlien

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

The Title is what is shown in the browser tab

You are confusing title with header

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Bad code can mess up the rendering on different browsers - honestly I don't give a flying anything but its something you should be aware of.

FYI I have also tested the page using proxies in both Netherlands and Sweden - no difference

I'd look into your ISP caching or something like that before "blaming" Safari - The browser just renders what is received (as best it can)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join