It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Robo Frankenstein' Mosquitoes Coming Soon Near You If You Live In The Florida Keys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why 750 Million Genetically Modified Mosquitoes have been approved for release into the Florida Keys even though such a move was rejected by many of the local residents but was approved bye state and federal government? Of course these mosquitoes they reluctantly admit carries traces of diseases such as Zika and Yellow Fever in its DNA and yet these mosquitoes are supposed to be the alternative to spraying insecticides. I just wonder whose idea it was, and how they convinced the government that it was a great idea to genetically modify mosquitoes with pandemic level diseases and that this would be a viable crop solution.

I would love to hear the explanation of how this is a great idea I really would. I'm wondering if there are any scientists around who can up with a logical explanation as to how this is a solution and a solution to what because the only thing that I can imagine is that this is a solution to the globalists problem of removing 98% of the world's population. I don't know maybe the COVID19 Plandemic is failing. Maybe that isn't killing enough people in so now they moved on to the next stage in there evil plans.

All I know is I have no intention of going anywhere near Florida anytime soon. Not that I was ever planning on going there anyway because too many sinkholes among other things basically Florida and California are definitely two the states to stay far away from besides also staying away from major cities It is clear to me at this point that they don't have our best interests in mind it all and we're basically trapped here in this country. Well at least those who decide to stay here and not go to a safe Haven country even though there are very few of those left. I really think we're lucky to be alive right now and that we're dealing with some very dangerous people. I really hate to be pessimistic right now, but it seems to me that we're getting closer and closer to this so-called 'global reset' everyone is talking about.
edit on 20/8/2020 by Mr Knowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Knowledge

This reminds me of the little tiny bug drones. Are they mechanical or are they human made of biological DNA harvesting? Kind of reminds me of what people were trying to do with slaves but in bug form.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Full explanation
Human beings are the crop.

OP may I recommend you section off you opener in phrases?

It's tuff to read without breaks.
edit on 20-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Is that better?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Glorious my good man thank you so much.

BTW I absolutely hate mosquitoes. If there's just one in the room
by the tome I exit I look like I have chicken pox. They just feast
on me and nobody else in that room will have single bite. And they
make me miserable for more than week.

Gonna have to have a talk with God about them little monsters. lol

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
IT seems that the last genetically modified bugs they put into the environment backfired. I doubt if this is going to be any different, then they will have to spray pesticides to kill the offspring of these mosquitoes when they mate with other mosquitoes. It did not work the last few times, in fact, I think that every time they tried this kind of crap something went wrong. But they keep making the same mistake over and over.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

lmfao.

i have auto immune, and if i get bit by a mosquito, the bites from LAST year and years ago reactivate. the scars never heal.

a friend even commented this week, 'wtf happened to your legs!'

i have the after bite med sticks all over my apt, and in my car. as soon as a i am bit, i jam the bite with the meds to stop the itch.

it sucks, the mosquito has a chemical in its stinger, to numb the skin to get away with the bite. the problem is that chemcial causes the itch. if only the chemical caused no reaction.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
LOL, relax. What could happen.

I'm sure we know what we are doing here. When have we ever made a decision that went wrong? really.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I’d like those same questions answered.

Sincerely, a dude who lives 2 hours from the Keys.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

There was a thread on this a few months ago. The males are sterile or something. So they hope
to reduce the mosquito population. Something like that.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

i have auto immune, and if i get bit by a mosquito, the bites from LAST year and years ago reactivate. the scars never heal.

Well if I don't feel like pussy cat now?

That's terrible OP do you have to wear a bee keepers suit
when you go fishing. I swear to a bunch a beeches I've actually
thought about buying one.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

This reminds me of the little tiny bug drones. Are they mechanical or are they human made of biological DNA harvesting? Kind of reminds me of what people were trying to do with slaves but in bug form.

"DNA harvesting"
to late. why do you think they are doing so much cov19 testing?
ever one of them have given DNA.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
3 things......
Links wrong, they've been doing this for almost a decade, when I lived there we called them herpsquitos because they had a type of herpes and they were the male skeeter, which don't bite.
3rd a depopulation virus was never the intention of a flu-like virus, imo

I am all for biowarfare on mosquitoes, no see ums and ticks.
Carefully tested, of course.
🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is not new, I believe this is where the next gen of skeeter will be sterile? or breeding ends up a fail?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Too late to change now unfortunately
edit on 20/8/2020 by Mr Knowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well Im from florida and found a Upload showing a few of these Bugs take a look and be horrfied

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Well Im from florida and found a Upload showing a few of these Bugs take a look and be horrfied

Filmed in Manitoba..obviously

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

This reminds me of the movie Starship Troopers. I might re-watch that again with this current scenario in mind.

new topics

top topics

join