It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming interview with Chad Underwood who filmed the Tic Tac incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Coast to Coast AM, August 16.

"George Knapp will be joined by documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, who will unveil for the first-time, segments from his exclusive interview with the man who personally filmed the 'Tic Tac' UFO incident."

www.coasttocoastam.com...
edit on 15-8-2020 by Planetarian because: Could be abbreviated.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Planetarian

So essentially an interview about an interview?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

So essentially an interview about an interview?

Sounds like there will be transcripts from the original interview itself.

That being said, not a fan of Corbell. Doesn't seem like there's much critical thinking going on in his head. Not a good representation of the UFO field. Sometimes I feel like there are no respectable ufologists left. Vallee is still alive, I suppose, but not really active in the field anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Here's what he had to say last year.

“It was just behaving in ways that aren’t physically normal. That’s what caught my eye. Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The tic tac was not doing that.”

And he added: “You’re up there flying, like, ‘Okay. It’s not behaving in a manner that’s predictable or is normal by how flying objects physically move’.”

“Dave Fravor was like, ‘Hey, dude. BOLO,’ like, be on the lookout for just something weird,” Underwood said in his interview published on Thursday. “So, we go out to where our designated training area is. We’re not necessarily looking for something, but the Princeton had a specific object that they wanted us to hunt, for lack of a better word. And all of a sudden, I got this blip on my radar.”

He said he did not see the object with his own eyes because he was focused on capturing video footage for intelligence to analyse later.
www.independent.co.uk...

I still think the training exercise is key to the gig

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You lost me at “Jeremy Corbell.”

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Planetarian
Coast to Coast AM, August 16.

"George Knapp will be joined by documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, who will unveil for the first-time, segments from his exclusive interview with the man who personally filmed the 'Tic Tac' UFO incident."

www.coasttocoastam.com...

I find it very hard to give that TTSA, C@C, Nids, cabal of charlatans any credibility. However Corbell and Knapp do make a cute couple.

A little wager perhaps....I bet all my stars and flags that Corbell spends most of the time pimping his film.

It's capitalism pure and simple, nothing wrong with that but when touting it as 'disclosure" is just selling BS to the gullible seems a bit ingenious.
edit on 15-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You lost me at “Jeremy Corbell.”

Why? Did you suddenly forget how to read?

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This Jeremy Corbell?
Just don't come across as genuine.

new topics

top topics

join