It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw a group of UFOs for a full minute. (No footage)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: solarone
I saw my first UFO last Saturday night. Large bright white object appeared pretty much directly over me in the garden, hovered for 2/3 seconds then sped off at a ridiculous speed away from me. The light it was emitting was so bright my wife saw it from the lounge and assumed I was playing with a torch!

It's just been on the news here that there has been a spate of sightings in Sussex over the last week or two.

That's fascinating solarone
Do you have any links to the sightings maybe? Brighton is often mentioned with regards to UFOs it seems

It was indeed fascinating, certainly an experience I'll never forget.

Here's a link to a local news paper article Linky

I'll see if I can find any other information.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I saw my first UFO last Saturday night. Large bright white object appeared pretty much directly over me in the garden, hovered for 2/3 seconds then sped off at a ridiculous speed away from me. The light it was emitting was so bright my wife saw it from the lounge and assumed I was playing with a torch!

It's just been on the news here that there has been a spate of sightings in Sussex over the last week or two.

That's fascinating solarone
Do you have any links to the sightings maybe? Brighton is often mentioned with regards to UFOs it seems

It was indeed fascinating, certainly an experience I'll never forget.

Here's a link to a local news paper article Linky

I'll see if I can find any other information.

Cheers :

Awesome mate. If you get the chance (make it pretty much exactly the same time next week) get a torch out and shine it in a three on / off sequence towards where you had the CE.......................... Remember the sequence, you need to do it three times, each attempt at contact. You need to get the sequence exactly right, a flash of your communicator (torch) three times, one, two, three, each flash one second apart

edit on 13-8-2020 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
Daylight sightings are now going to be the most reliable sources because this Starlink fiasco is ruining the field by becoming yet another default explanation...along with fancy-ass drones and Chinese lanterns. The night sky is being stolen away from us.

Do you people complaining about "Starlink" understand that this is only the presentation when they are inserted into orbit and follow each out of the deployment capsule? They do not stay in any configuration, and each seeks out a specific orbital position.

You would likely never see them again. They are not polluting the night sky... Jeez
edit on 13-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Ok you guys are gonna hate me...

I just saw 2 light a few mins ago from my balcony doing the same thing, and I didn't film it...

I kinda figured what's the point. By the time I start filming they'll be almost out of view and it'll look like 2 dots fading away on a shaky cam...

So this time it was 2 lights, parallel to one another, but next to each other moving exact same speed.

They looked a lot closer, but still like 2 big bright stars cruising by together lol.

Also by now I assume it's something like starlink. At this rate of occurence, and the similarities, I'm ok with that.
edit on 8/14/2020 by iammrhappy86 because: (2, not 3)

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
And now I just saw exactly the starlink thing. Like 40 of em.

But there were a few in other directions, and one red orange blink flash

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: solarone
To go from stationary to ridiculous speed is impressive acceleration. I've seen something similar in Wales. More recently I followed instructions from an ATS member and called them. Two appeared, one approached, then retreated, and both left.

To call them stand on a high point in the landscape. Shout as loud as you can, "I COME FROM THE CREATOR! SHOW YOURSELVES! SHOW ME THE TRANSFORMERS!"

Good luck on your voyage. Tell your wife you'll be back in time for tea.

Except the OP never said they moved at "ridiculous speeds."

3 groups of 3 smaller conventional aircraft or 3 larger ones explain this.

Why does everyone need to be special?

OP saw some conventional aircraft or is making it up.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Thank you for having the courage to share without having irrefutable video proof. And i love the 2-3 hour walk thing. I do much the same, but more like 30-45 minutes around midnight. When life allows for more and later time, I'll be all over it. I love the peace and solitude. Plus, I take the opportunity to take in the night sky.

I will say, the best "UFO" night I know of was during the Perseids - in fact, I believe it was ~Aug. 12th, 2012 or 2013. A friend called me asking if I was seeing what he was seeing. These were low orbs of pulsating color. We didn't see them, but as my wife and I were out in front hoping/trying to see what he was, our neighbor pulled into her driveway - seeing us looking up at the sky, she excitedly got out of her csr, saying, " Did you see it?! Did you see them? It was beautiful!" And then she continued to describe the same thing my buddy saw, but from 20 minutes the other direction.

My wife later saw similar accounts from people she knows 8 hours north of us in Upper-Peninsula Michigan.

I've heard more accounts from people at least loosely tied to me during the Perseids ever since.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

You clearly didn't read if you're dismissing it as me making it up. Frankly I'm disappointed in your reaction.

It was the starlink satellites. Not a plane, not made-up.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The light and signal pollution from such a high concentration of satellites concerns me tho.

Look at the criticism section from wikipedia:

starlink

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have them on camera

I have been waiting and wanting to start a thread regarding these objects

It sounds if I’m honest you’ve witnessed the same as me

I was wondering and holding off posting for weeks now so let me explain what I witnessed and why i believe they’re not normal satellites

So the first time I witnessed them they’re perfectly as you described

It was 3 Very brights stars

As in they reached the intensity of Jupiter recently or Venus in previous years but identical in every way, IE they looked just like a super bright star

At the time of this event in June 2020 Antares was one of the brightest stars in the sky and I noted this via Stelerum app (spelling) ?

I’d just taken the bins out

As I was waking back in with 2 of my children I looked up and 3 objects around this star were super bright lite up in a triangle formation

I alerted the kids, they were instantly shocked and my youngest, girl began crying, my little boy was very shocked and began running under the gazebo with her before braving it and coming back out for a second look

They were moving but at a slow rate

Half the speed of stark-ink or any other satellite in the sky

As they were moving the intensity/brightness went from a dull satellite brightness in the night sky, to a super bright start intensity, like when Venus is super bright or Jupiter, but still brighter, but in size wise, but the brightness hitting your eyes was like full moon brightness, it made you squint your eyes, so very momentarily it was I guess as bright as a meteorite

Again, in a triangle formation around Antares or perhaps that wasn’t the bane I’ll definitely find out though

So moving on from that, it was over before I could get my phone... I decided to keep watching

Again a week later I see the same thing maybe a few times since the 3 objects, I decided it was regular enough to pay closer attention while live ring on an ID

So kerbs is a few weeks later and observing the same thing with numerous other people during lockdown, they seemed to not care, and or pass it off as a plane

No no no no, absolutely not, I have all the plane tracking apps also star/sat tracking apps, not only that but if you know you know... you cannot confuse either

So one night I observed a couple of satellites and it made me think of these new objects, I often am observe and I can say I’ve never seen this phenomenon before, so processed to wait ... with a beer of course and in that clear sky hot summer night

After a dozen sats I see the same thing

I got phone out after seeing one intense bright skis moving object and started filming, soon after the second lit up, then the 3rd, then a fourth

Although it wasn’t how I first witnessed the original event, with 3 in a triangular formation, the light behaviour was exactly the same, ill maybe enter the video in here tomorrow but your accounts sounds exactly the same to mine

The only way I can think this is possible is if the objects are coming from outer space very rapidly into our atmosphere rather than across the sky like a sat, or b they’re secret satellites not listed

Strange stuff going on up there for sure

posted on Aug, 16 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Starlink. So basically conventional craft.

Sorry you’re disappointed but I didn’t say you made this up.

I kinda made it clear that I believe you saw conventional craft and misidentified same.

I added the other option of you making this up because without further evidence, that’s the only other conclusion.

Lastly, the main point of my post was that the person to whom I was responding mistakenly thought you said the “objects” moved at ridiculous speeds. My thoughts on your OP were tangential and secondary.

edit on 16/8/20 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join