It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Biden just pull off that speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

What I do know is that at times I can’t understand what the heck he is getting at even when I watch some of his speeches more than once.

His opponent on the other hand, is highly repetitive and employs absurd superlatives. Perhaps that's a better way to convey his simplistic ideas to his selected audience.
edit on 8/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What I do know is that at times I can’t understand what the heck he is getting at even when I watch some of his speeches more than once.

His opponent on the other hand, is highly repetitive and employs absurd superlatives. Perhaps that's a better way to convey his simplistic ideas to his selected audience.

That is exactly why I can't listen to a Trump speech, anyone being repetitious drives me bananas.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: Annee

there are more...trump has made PLENTY of gaffes and he thinks biden is old he is only 3 years younger they are both old

Thanks. Priceless.

I’m 75. I have not lost my intellect. If anything, I see things more clearly (from real life & experiences).

IMO — Biden has had a far more range variety of real life than Trump.

The one thing I’ve noticed, I’d attribute to age is — I don’t multitask as well and as quickly as I used to.

I’m fine if I’m focused on the “task at hand”. If I’m bombarded from the sidelines — it might throw me off.

This is what I see with Biden. Not dementia.

In a one on one debate about facts and issues — Trump would look odd trying to pull his “showmanship” distractions.

I think Biden will do good in a one on one.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: NightVision

Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?

I was sure he was going to blow the speech.

So, how do you think he talked that long without a problem?

Jesus,
Maybe it's something to do with having a mouth!
wtf! every nuance examined, every fart analysed, is the order of the day. Is everyone missing the real ideal here?

All I see is a conflicted country all done by hearsay, cant, you must comply and feck knows what else, where each must follow either the Donkey or the Elephant, and it doesn't matter what is said..as long as whatever is said contains insult to the other...you can lie your brains out.

link   

originally posted by: research100

trumps 10 most embarrassing gaffes

1. trump confuses 9/11 with the store 7/11 2. trump confuses dayton and toledo after mass shooting shotting in ohio
3. Trump demands investigation of the "oranges" in Robert muellers probe 4. trump claimed there would be "1 million
eight hundred seventy thousand million" corona virus tests. 5. noise from windmills causes cancer 6.MIspronouncing
the name of a country calling it thigh land 7..told a crowd that the kidney has a very special place in the heart
8.during 4th july speech during the Revolutionary War, the Continental Army “rammed the ramparts and took over
"airports.” 9. t a White House press briefing, Mr Trump inaccurately claimed that the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic
helped end WWII which started 20 years later 10.. said he met with the president of the virgin islands (virgin islands
are part of the usa making trump their president .

there are more...trump has made PLENTY of gaffes and he thinks biden is old he is only 3 years younger they are both old

They all have their lists.

Here is some of Obama’s

www.liveabout.com...

I was going to list George Jr’s but I don’t want to take down the ATS servers.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Idk man, either way, that YT clip was Ratio'd.

It's pretty common all over the place with the exception of the most hardened liberal meccahs.

In otherwords, who cares how he sounds? Trump can read a script too and damn good at it.

The Liberal media is few and loud, giving the false impression that Biden is in his "moment", in reality, that is further from the Truth and social media reflects that.

Lets focus on policy, legislation and what visions are presented to the American people.

With a Trump Presidency, he has brought China to its knees and they responded by wrecking the global economy with a plague, however, before that, the economy was ticking upward at a net positive and the vision of Making America Great again.
An acknowledgment of the globalist policies that have hollowed our manufacturing base and left us at a disadvantage, as this pandemic has proven and thus the stripping of the American middle class.
His vision never materialized as a result of obstructionist in his wake, RINOs such as McCain and Dems like Nadler and Schiff.
This second term, the President will unleash his vision, unobstructed. We will see stuff never before seen.

With a Biden Presidency, it's hard to say, his handlers are a loosely unfettered group of different radical ideologies, his era and those in power are no long calling the shots, conversely, the radical left elements know they can't win full support for their radical policies, so it'll be a back and forth power struggle that will actually spook the market, which currently is reacting not positive or negatively to Harris as VP.

However you slice it, to me, what vestiges of America and the our subsequent ability to save it and pivot to Domestic remain with Trump, our best chance at retaining our Country.
A win for Biden would radically transform our way of life and make no mistake, the rest of the Country will look like Cali and New York as a prime example of what's to come under that nightmare.

America or Biden.

Pretty much spot on all I would add is it's normally always better when one party controls legislative and the other controls executive.

A blue congress and a blue President at this time is not a good combination. Better to have real checks and balances

link   

" IMO — Biden has had a far more range variety of real life than Trump. "

Well , what can anyone here say to That ? Do not Know much about Donald J. Trump's Life BEFORE Politics I take ?

President Trumps 2020 Motto - " Where There Is a Will , There Is A Way ."

edit on 12-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He was born rich and had a reality TV show.

Oh, and he had bone spurs.

He's sealed his school records and won't release his tax returns so we don't know much about that stuff.

edit on 8/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

All of them stumble without a teleprompter.

And they get called on it.

The only time Trump makes any sense is when he reads what someone else has written.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LookingAtMars

How did Biden just pull off that speech

Maybe, just maybe right wing media is lying to you when they play the dementia card.

Nah, that’s too crazy of an idea.

Ya think?

He trips over a couple words (as anyone is apt to do) — then they put the video on loop.

I went an watched that video. My only thoughts were “what are you people smoking?”

A couple of words? Are you serious? What are you smoking?

You can't see how lost this guy is when he speaks? He may have got lucky fumbling through this speech but that hasn't been the case in the very recent past, no loop, just completely gone. Biden is the shell of a man that once was, nothing more. He sure the hell isn't in a mental state that I would hand him the keys to the country to be a leader of 300+ million people, not to mention the world stage. You have to be bat# crazy to even entertain the idea that this guy has the mental capacity to be prez. Biden is mentally toasted, not to mention a complete phony and fraud that thrives on deceiving the American people.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The right medication(s) help the focusing and stamina 🚬😎

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

What was the most accurate thing Joe Biden said in today's speech ?

🆘

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

"
Well , what can anyone here say to That ? Do not Know much about Donald J. Trump's Life BEFORE Politics I take ?

Read his books he didn’t write.

And my office manager loved Howard Stern. He blasted him over the loud speakers every morning. This was way back — 30/40 years ago — when Trump was a regular guest.

I stand by my statement.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Irishhaf

He forgot he was running for president in south carolina primary, thats not tripping over a few words thats not know what you are doing.

My memory isnt the best but I am pretty sure I wouldnt forget running for president.

I’ll match up Biden’s transcripts to Trump’s and see which makes the most sense.

This sounds like a SNL skit waiting to happen!

This is pretty good, too. lol

Trump Interviews Trump

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: LookingAtMars

he was reading.

simple as that.

People are going to be very stunned when the debate comes along. It will be like what happened when special counsel Bob Mueller testified last year.

They should have a bicycle race.

A ramp descending and water drinking race: whoever descends and drinks water one-handed first, wins.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm sure some clown will be along soon enough to edit Biden's speech to make him appear drunk or drugged, whereupon it will make its rounds on the internet and subsequently find its way here, where it will then be championed by the resident crowd as proof of dementia and unfitness for office.

Like they did with Nancy.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The right medication(s) help the focusing and stamina 🚬😎

Can he keep it up for 83 more days?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

His Father Built a Business , then when his Son was of Age and Showed Potential for Business , Like a Smart Investor , Trump Senior Invested in him . Father and Son Working Together . The Bone Spurs Part of you Nasty Retort to a Post I made to Annee and NOT You Mr. Bootae is Irrelevant here . Besides ,what Young American Wanted to go and Die in an Unwinnable War in South East Asia in the 1960's ? Oh , and " Bone Spurs " Will keep you Out of a National Draft in Times of War in Any Decade . Nice Try ,,,,,,,,,,,,

edit on 12-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

link   

The only time Trump makes any sense is when he reads what someone else has written.

You don’t know that Annee. No more than you know if other Presidents were reading what they or others wrote.

I think you came to your conclusion because you don’t like this POTUS.

link   

“We've performed 1.87 million tests to date. So that's 1 million, 870 thousand -- million tests."
a reply to: Phage

Please explain your logic behind that .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join