It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Biden just pull off that speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Annee

He forgot he was running for president in south carolina primary, thats not tripping over a few words thats not know what you are doing.

My memory isnt the best but I am pretty sure I wouldnt forget running for president.

I’ll match up Biden’s transcripts to Trump’s and see which makes the most sense.

This sounds like a SNL skit waiting to happen!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Maybe, just maybe right wing media is lying to you when they play the dementia card.

Nah, that’s too crazy of an idea.

I'm not a huge supporter of President Trump but there's something there about VP Biden cognitive decline. Today though, he was on the ball and everything went smooth. If there were a crowd, I suspect it would go even better.

I also want to add that President Trump has some signs of cognitive decline as well. Two old men going at it.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Like Michael J Fox

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

he was reading.

simple as that.

People are going to be very stunned when the debate comes along. It will be like what happened when special counsel Bob Mueller testified last year.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Irishhaf

He forgot he was running for president in south carolina primary, thats not tripping over a few words thats not know what you are doing.

My memory isnt the best but I am pretty sure I wouldnt forget running for president.

I’ll match up Biden’s transcripts to Trump’s and see which makes the most sense.

This sounds like a SNL skit waiting to happen!

Oh, I wish.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: RMFX1

There's plenty of stumbling over his words. What are you talking about?

He's too #ing old.

He didn't forget where he was or what the "thing" is. Nothing like that.

I think he is using a new drug. It helps the symptoms short term but hurts you long term.

Why do you think he didn't forget anything during the speech?

Maybe...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

he was reading.

simple as that.

People are going to be very stunned when the debate comes along. It will be like what happened when special counsel Bob Mueller testified last year.

Honestly, say they train old joe well enough and jack him with steroids,
A debate vs trump would be at least eye opening if not irreparable for trump to use the old ‘locker room talk’.

Think of all the threads created to ‘clarify’ what trump ‘really meant to say’, the out of context excuse has run its course.

If trump gets center stage with no teleprompters or cues, he’s forked.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

he was reading.

simple as that.

They should have a bicycle race.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I think you may be right.

The drugs allowed him to keep track by reading, too bad that will not help him much in the debates.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You have to wonder when the highlight of both these candidates day is when they don't make a gaffe.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

trumps 10 most embarrassing gaffes

1. trump confuses 9/11 with the store 7/11 2. trump confuses dayton and toledo after mass shooting shotting in ohio
3. Trump demands investigation of the "oranges" in Robert muellers probe 4. trump claimed there would be "1 million
eight hundred seventy thousand million" corona virus tests. 5. noise from windmills causes cancer 6.MIspronouncing
the name of a country calling it thigh land 7..told a crowd that the kidney has a very special place in the heart
8.during 4th july speech during the Revolutionary War, the Continental Army “rammed the ramparts and took over
"airports.” 9. t a White House press briefing, Mr Trump inaccurately claimed that the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic
helped end WWII which started 20 years later 10.. said he met with the president of the virgin islands (virgin islands
are part of the usa making trump their president .

there are more...trump has made PLENTY of gaffes and he thinks biden is old he is only 3 years younger they are both old

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Better of two weevils.

Once again.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

“We've performed 1.87 million tests to date. So that's 1 million, 870 thousand -- million tests."

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

His Handlers Probably Finally Figured Out the Right Cocktail of Drugs to give him the appearance of being Coherent for more than 1 Hour in front of a Camera . After that , Joe goes Back into the Vegetable Bin .......

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Even people with early stage dementia have moments of clarity, that's how they know it's going to destroy their life.

I am surprised at the difference between the first few minutes of this speech and other uncut speeches I've seen.

Those of you that believe Trump has dementia should look in your mirrors. That is a very old, tired accusation that has never had any legs to stand on.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe, just maybe right wing media is lying to you when they play the dementia card.

Nah, that’s too crazy of an idea.

Ya think?

He trips over a couple words (as anyone is apt to do) — then they put the video on loop.

I went an watched that video. My only thoughts were “what are you people smoking?”

I’m not for assuming anyone has dementia. That should be left to the doctors. It tends to belittle the seriousness of the condition when accusations like that are tossed around.

What I do know is that at times I can’t understand what the heck he is getting at even when I watch some of his speeches more than once.

This one I did understand. I read a post on here that mentioned that he usually doesn’t use a teleprompter. I wonder if he did this time...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Typical whining and lying, while offering 0 Solutions.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Idk man, either way, that YT clip was Ratio'd.

It's pretty common all over the place with the exception of the most hardened liberal meccahs.

In otherwords, who cares how he sounds? Trump can read a script too and damn good at it.

The Liberal media is few and loud, giving the false impression that Biden is in his "moment", in reality, that is further from the Truth and social media reflects that.

Lets focus on policy, legislation and what visions are presented to the American people.

With a Trump Presidency, he has brought China to its knees and they responded by wrecking the global economy with a plague, however, before that, the economy was ticking upward at a net positive and the vision of Making America Great again.
An acknowledgment of the globalist policies that have hollowed our manufacturing base and left us at a disadvantage, as this pandemic has proven and thus the stripping of the American middle class.
His vision never materialized as a result of obstructionist in his wake, RINOs such as McCain and Dems like Nadler and Schiff.
This second term, the President will unleash his vision, unobstructed. We will see stuff never before seen.

With a Biden Presidency, it's hard to say, his handlers are a loosely unfettered group of different radical ideologies, his era and those in power are no long calling the shots, conversely, the radical left elements know they can't win full support for their radical policies, so it'll be a back and forth power struggle that will actually spook the market, which currently is reacting not positive or negatively to Harris as VP.

However you slice it, to me, what vestiges of America and the our subsequent ability to save it and pivot to Domestic remain with Trump, our best chance at retaining our Country.
A win for Biden would radically transform our way of life and make no mistake, the rest of the Country will look like Cali and New York as a prime example of what's to come under that nightmare.

America or Biden.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join