It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did Biden just pull off that speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

You'll have to ask the White House. The quote is from the president.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

What I do know is that at times I can’t understand what the heck he is getting at even when I watch some of his speeches more than once.

His opponent on the other hand, is highly repetitive and employs absurd superlatives. Perhaps that's a better way to convey his simplistic ideas to his selected audience.

That is exactly why I can't listen to a Trump speech, anyone being repetitious drives me bananas.

Trump may have learned, like the mainstream media...that repetitiveness works with average people.

What is it that psychiatrist say, after you hear something 7 times you believe its true?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

What I do know is that at times I can’t understand what the heck he is getting at even when I watch some of his speeches more than once.

His opponent on the other hand, is highly repetitive and employs absurd superlatives. Perhaps that's a better way to convey his simplistic ideas to his selected audience.

Yes, I understand him much gooder.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: Annee

trumps 10 most embarrassing gaffes

1. trump confuses 9/11 with the store 7/11 2. trump confuses dayton and toledo after mass shooting shotting in ohio
3. Trump demands investigation of the "oranges" in Robert muellers probe 4. trump claimed there would be "1 million
eight hundred seventy thousand million" corona virus tests. 5. noise from windmills causes cancer 6.MIspronouncing
the name of a country calling it thigh land 7..told a crowd that the kidney has a very special place in the heart
8.during 4th july speech during the Revolutionary War, the Continental Army “rammed the ramparts and took over
"airports.” 9. t a White House press briefing, Mr Trump inaccurately claimed that the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic
helped end WWII which started 20 years later 10.. said he met with the president of the virgin islands (virgin islands
are part of the usa making trump their president .

there are more...trump has made PLENTY of gaffes and he thinks biden is old he is only 3 years younger they are both old

That's really hilarious,
never heard the 'thigh land' one before though...he musta had something on his mind at the time.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You hit the nail on the head right there Phage. Trump uses superlatives because he's a poor speaker. He has trouble staying on target and completing his sentences correctly. Using superlatives helps him to relax and keeps his thoughts going. It works for him so whatever..

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That is exactly why I can't listen to a Trump speech, anyone being repetitious drives me bananas.

Trump may have learned, like the mainstream media...that repetitiveness works with average people.

What is it that psychiatrist say, after you hear something 7 times you believe its true?

Maybe for some, I'm not one of those people. I don't trust what most people say, only what they do.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Did Biden pass the cognitive test yet?

Or get tested for covid-19 yet?
edit on 8/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

"
Well , what can anyone here say to That ? Do not Know much about Donald J. Trump's Life BEFORE Politics I take ?

Read his books he didn’t write.

And my office manager loved Howard Stern. He blasted him over the loud speakers every morning. This was way back — 30/40 years ago — when Trump was a regular guest.

I stand by my statement.

Well God Bless Grandma . I Hope One Day Heaven is Not as Complicated for All of Us here on Planet Earth . You know , No Deceptions ?
edit on 12-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: LookingAtMars

How did Biden just pull off that speech

Maybe, just maybe right wing media is lying to you when they play the dementia card.

Nah, that’s too crazy of an idea.

Ya think?

He trips over a couple words (as anyone is apt to do) — then they put the video on loop.

I went an watched that video. My only thoughts were “what are you people smoking?”

A couple of words? Are you serious? What are you smoking?

You can't see how lost this guy is when he speaks? He may have got lucky fumbling through this speech but that hasn't been the case in the very recent past, no loop, just completely gone. Biden is the shell of a man that once was, nothing more. He sure the hell isn't in a mental state that I would hand him the keys to the country to be a leader of 300+ million people, not to mention the world stage. You have to be bat# crazy to even entertain the idea that this guy has the mental capacity to be prez. Biden is mentally toasted, not to mention a complete phony and fraud that thrives on deceiving the American people.

NO

I see a delusional Right trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

"
Well , what can anyone here say to That ? Do not Know much about Donald J. Trump's Life BEFORE Politics I take ?

And my office manager loved Howard Stern. He blasted him over the loud speakers every morning. This was way back — 30/40 years ago — when Trump was a regular guest.

I stand by my statement.

Well God Bless Grandma . I Hope One Day Heaven is Not as Complicated for All of Us here on Planet Earth . You know , No Deceptions ?

I’m an atheist.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"

I stand by my statement.

Here's a list of your favorite authors that use ghost writers:
IAN FLEMING
R.L. STINE
Tom Clancy
ROBERT LUDLUM
JAMES PATTERSON
MICHAEL CRICHTON

Ronald Reagan

Hillary Clinton
Sarah Palin
ALAN GREENSPAN
JOHN F. KENNEDY
ULYSSES GRANT
dereklewis.com...

That's just a small list shall I continue?

I love it when the "educated" use that zany excuse. Ghost Writing is EXTREMELY common in the business.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4706699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: RMFX1

There's plenty of stumbling over his words. What are you talking about?

He's too #ing old.

He didn't forget where he was or what the "thing" is. Nothing like that.

I think he is using a new drug. It helps the symptoms short term but hurts you long term.

Why do you think he didn't forget anything during the speech?

Because he is not suffering from dementia; it is well known that he has been suffering from the speech impediment commonly known as stuttering his whole life.

In Biden's own words:

"It has nothing to do with your intelligence quotient. It has nothing to do with your intellectual makeup," ... "You know, stuttering, when you think about it, is the only handicap that people still laugh about. That still humiliate people about."

www.stutteringhelp.org...

In people who don't suffer from stuttering, your mouth and tongue can operate more or less autonomously at a speed that's slower than you can think. That's what allows people to speak fluently in complex sentences; they can think faster than they can physically talk and therefore put together their thoughts in a continuous flow. In stutterers, they need to spend extra brainpower to control the way their mouth and tongue are behaving. They have to continuously monitor their physical speech process and anticipate and correct sensorimotor errors on the fly. It's basically a learning process to divide your attention between the thought you're trying to express and correcting the sensorimotor errors that your mouth and tongue want to make. Biden did that learning many years ago, but what it means is that he continuously has to devote some attention to correcting for the stuttering whenever he's speaking publicly. When he tries to speak rapidly, he can't control the sensorimotor errors as well and he makes mistakes. Today, he was speaking at a comfortable pace.

Donald Trump actually now has the opposite problem. He is not a stutterer--never has been--which means that when he was younger, he could easily think faster than he could talk. Go back and look at videos of him from 20 or 30 years ago; he could talk for 5 minutes at a time in complex sentences with all kinds of dependent clauses and a large vocabulary and never repeat himself. Today, his vocabulary is a fraction of what it was then, he continuously repeats himself, goes off on tangents, searches for words (he couldn't remember the word "virus" the other day) and generally packs much less information content in his speech than he did back then. He has clearly experienced a significant amount of cognitive decline since those days and can no longer think as fast as he can talk. I suspect this is probably why his White House doctor recommended him taking a cognitive function test.

Doctors don't prescribe that kind of test just for the fun of it.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yes.

"Person. Man. *sniff* Woman. Camera. TV."

Passed.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 12-8-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yes , He is Playing 4D Chess with the Unworthy Ones . They ALWAYS LOSE ............

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He did it by sorcery I suppose.

Because some real spiritual YouTube guy. Well told him that God said Biden's going to have a stroke and other things happened to him about the time of the election

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

" I see a delusional Right trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. "

Ah , Who Exactly Created this " Molehill " Annee ? Do you Believe in Diversity ? I would Assume you do . This " Delusional Right you Speak of has Many Facets . The Most Prevalent one being " Common Sense " . It seems to be Something Evolution Bred Out of the Liberal Mind in the Last 100 Years . They Foolishly Deny themselves their Freedoms in Order to Voluntarily give them Up for a Deception . A Sad Commentary for Posterity in a Future America don't You Think > ?

edit on 12-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

sorcery

I like that, you could be right.

A lot of that is going on and most people are totally unaware.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Who cares? what does it matter when an already sitting President does one, and calls it a difficult IQ test, (which it isn't) after a two year lapse from calling himself a genius? Like, how come the supportive proletariat, (not all) seem to miss these things, by wiping their minds with microfibre?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

he was reading.

simple as that.

On the last days for my mother-in-law, suffering from dementia and organ shutdown because the brain was no longer sending signals to those organs, she was made remarkably lucid for a couple hours at a time by some injection. This was done so she could make her final preparations and say her good-byes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join