It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice this on the news anywhere?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Good. Hopefully that clip will make the rounds.

My question though: did she hold a press conference when they did the same thing to low-rent areas?

Just wondering if less prosperous neighborhoods got the same strong “this will not be tolerated” decree. Is she only speaking out now because it was the expensive part of town?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Doesn't appear so. Those high end stores pay a lot of taxes to the city. Maybe some people are starting to wake up to the fact that the ongoing damage caused by all of this b.s. seems to have no end in sight. But, just maybe they are starting to worry about their own paycheck and where it's going to come from.

It's like watching a social experiment in real time with no controls. It's bringing out the very worst in humanity.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The thing to remember is that in the day of the Internet and Amazon actual storefronts are turning into anachronisms. It's quite possible some of those stores may just not reopen. And dead stores don't pay taxes. Property values drop. The wealthy and those that can move away because what brought them there in the first place is gone. Suddenly they find out they created another Detroit.
edit on 11-8-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I agree. This is part of the plan. Why suppress a safe and effective treatment otherwise? I am an idiot and know HCQ helps. What are these over paid rich morons really doing? Adds up for a depopulation agenda,
edit on 11-8-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What are going on about

Yes... what am I going on about. Well lets see, this happened a few days ago:

So is this what BLM stands for? Terrorizing people with shotguns at their home with children inside, because they suspect this black man may have unfairly shot and killed other young black men while in the line of duty. It's truly insane to a degree that words are hard to describe, what reality are we even living in right now? Yet, somehow, it's outrageous when a couple feels it necessary to brandish weapons in order to defend everything they have worked their lives to obtain when a gang of derelicts breaks into their private community... leftist logic in a nutshell.

How about this black guy literally in tears on national television because his teenage son was shot and killed in CHOP/CHAZ along with several other black teens:

Or how about BLM "protesters" shooting and killing an 8 year old black girl... just another unfortunate casualty of "the cause" I suppose?

Initially calling it "the summer of love", the Seattle Mayor quickly changed her tune and shut down CHAZ/CHOP after they visited her house:

A few days ago BLM rioters set fire to the Portland police precinct and attempted to lock the police inside the building, forcing the mayor to finally condemn the rioters, calling it attempted murder:

And now we have these most recent events in Chicago which has forced leaders their to finally condemn this activity and start dishing out harsher punishments in order to deter more crime. It's very clear the Dems are starting to realize how severely this appeasing of rioters has backfired on them and now they're trying to backpedal.

I could go on for several pages posting videos of the death and destruction which has been caused by these rioters, the businesses destroyed, the shop owners attacked, including elderly people severely beaten. Police officers killed in the line of duty, including retired officer David Dorn, another black man killed trying to protect a business from looters.

I've seen several black business owners crying because their shops were burnt down. We are seeing absolutely brainless violence from people who seem to believe they have the high moral ground because a criminal was killed while resisting arrest and now it's their right to commit crimes. Would George really want of all these deaths associated with his name?
edit on 11/8/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

So all hell broke loose in Chicago and the media didn't scratch this. This is evidence, if there ever was, that the MSM are in cahoots to control the narrative.

Agree with your conclusion. The simple facts are stacking up. Don't believe your lying brain is the next trick they are down to IMO....

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: ntech

I agree. This is part of the plan. Why suppress a safe and effective treatment otherwise? I am an idiot and know HCQ helps. What are these over paid rich morons really doing? Adds up for a depopulation agenda,

Sad and apparently because it is true......I have no reason to say it is not so when the self appointed "leaders of the world" say that we need to dramatically depopulate and we see strange actions that defy logic unless they were trying to depopulate large parts of the Earth. My cynical attitude is well earned too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join