It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump "you wont see me for a while" Potus explains he has rich and powerful enemies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Found this video of Donald Trump from an announcement from the white house

he says that his rich and powerful enemies are upset , they dont like what his government are doing , and that this may be the last time you see him for a while.

Is Donald implying that he is going into the bunker ?

What is the US government planning , I get he is talking about his rebate and the no income tax , but why would that mean he has to go into hiding?

edit on 10-8-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

he says that his rich and powerful enemies are upset , they dont like what his government are doing , and that this may be the last time you see him for a while.

What is the US government planning

This story has been done to death the past few days here....

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Awww , I did search for it , but couldnt find it , if you have a link to a longer discussion
thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I think that bunker is his new home to go and hide from the Covid terror thats destroying him politically, or he's trying to get the conspiracy theorists who'll vote for him no matter what he does to the USA on board his crazy train.

edit on 10-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Something wicked has been discovered and we won't hear what it is until later 🚬

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I've heard people with dementia can suffer from paranoia, maybe thats what this is??

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wouldn’t be surprised if it had something to do with a circular Italian dish and the passageway of a fence

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I've heard people with dementia can suffer from paranoia, maybe thats what this is??

If he has dementia then both of the Presidential candidates have . The guy might be over doing it but he does have powerful enemies look at his first term, he has been attacked even more than Nixon was. And Nixon didn't have a hostile press and media till well into his second term.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I don't know why Americans are voting for guys who both appear to be suffering the onset of dementia, can't they vote for a younger person, like in there fifties or something!!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I know that you are trying to be witty, but the left can't be witty.
You literally call someone who is clearly able and capable, a sufferer of dementia just as an insult because you don't like them [facepalm]. No sense or quirkiness behind your remark, it's literally a playground: "No, you're mum is stupid" comeback.
That's kind of the childish level of the liberals. [Their only level]
You lot have got an elderly, confused candidate running who doesn't know the difference between his face and his arse whilst Trump has been in the seat for 4 years, is a successful Billionaire, and will be voted for again, because literally there is nobody else who is capable available from the left.

He ain't paranoid. Kids can be cruel.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
They are both old perverted men with onset dementia and I'm no "lefty". Why do people like to put people in boxes of this or that left or right, up or down, when they don't understand or agree??
Trump has played even more golf than usual since Covid and has no idea what he's doing and can't make it down a shallow incline let alone lead the world.
Successful billionaire? He's a tax dogger and con-man.
edit on 10-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There has probably been credible threats on his life, so he probably does not want to expose himself in public unless completely necessary.. There are always threats against the president and some high ranking government officials, but most are not credible.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Awww , I did search for it , but couldnt find it , if you have a link to a longer discussion
thanks

Very understandable, the title of that post was not really describing the content as well as your post.
My bad.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
AFAIK, it wasn't made from the White House, and I haven't noticed that he has taken to hiding.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What is the US government planning , I get he is talking about his rebate and the no income tax , but why would that mean he has to go into hiding?

Hope it's a really, really long time.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If Soros, Rothchilds, and the shadow President are now enemies, does that mean we can drone them?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And its gonna be beautifull...lmaol

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Turning tail.

ALL presidents have had rich and powerful opponents. They've all had political groups and social groups that just hated them (you should have seen the howls when Johnson signed the Civil Rights bill.... hoooby. Talk about rich and powerful and dangerous enemies!)

Trump overdramatizes everything. Reagan survived an assassination attempt and went right on without turning it into a five-act opera. Johnson had a steady string of sneers and taunts and was a constant target of satire on tv... and he didn't turn it into a constant talking point.

Trump doesn't have much emotional resilience.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join