It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The entire Lebanese government just resigned.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I thought it seemed suspicious too-knowing how much hizbollah love their tunnels,I was speculating these underground structures could be linked to tunnels,so that terrorists could operate a "shadow port" by storing bombs/weapons/contraband underground and smuggling them out through tunnels,while from above ground the port seemed to be operated as normal.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I thought it seemed suspicious too-knowing how much hizbollah love their tunnels,I was speculating these underground structures could be linked to tunnels,so that terrorists could operate a "shadow port" by storing bombs/weapons/contraband underground and smuggling them out through tunnels,while from above ground the port seemed to be operated as normal.

I think the same....and likely human trafficking as well.

Would like to know the depths around this port and if subs may be able to enter undetected as well....

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

How would stuff happening in lebanon cause a global war??

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Palestine attack Israel, Israel retaliate against Palestine, all the other Muslim nations defend Palestine and Israel go nuking their neighbours
And it starts

All the surrounding Muslim countries want Israel gone

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
savages. where are they gonna go? i would imagine people would beat the hell out of them anywhere they tried to go.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Oh it could do. If Hezbollah take over then it's game on for an Israeli invasion, with all the dominoes that might well do a pre WW1 falling over into a terrible place.

Then again this could be the perfect time to extract Hezbollah from the Lebanese political scene which wouod help bring about a path to peace.

Anythings possible?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

All depends on what was found at the site. The fact they all resigned is really odd. Suggests something is coming out.

According to the report I posted, they gave investigators 4 days to determine a cause....and then the underground rooms were found.....

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Would like to know the depths around this port and if subs may be able to enter undetected as well....

One week pre BOOM:

Isra el: Outgoing naval commander warns Hezbollah planning maritime attacks

Lebanese-based Iranian proxy terrorist group is developing capabilities to attack Israel from the sea

The outgoing commander of the Israel Navy's Haifa base, Brig.-Gen. Gil Aginsky, has warned that Hezbollah plans to attack Israel from the sea and is developing the capabilities to do so.

"The challenge we are grappling with is twofold – from the sea, and from under the sea. On the water, we know how to deal with any scenario, including some very complicated ones," the brigadier general maintained. With regard to underwater attacks, Aginsky said that the country was in a process of arming itself to contend with a unique challenge.
Aginsky further argued that the Lebanese-based Iranian proxy terrorist group will attempt to infiltrate Israel via the sea. 

He also somewhat cryptically, referred to Shayetet 13 (Israel's naval commando unit), undertaking groundbreaking" work.

The Explosion was certainly "groundbreaking" leaving a crater 43 meters (141 feet) deep.
edit on 10-8-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

On week pre BOOM:

Isra el: Outgoing naval commander warns Hezbollah planning maritime attacks

Lebanese-based Iranian proxy terrorist group is developing capabilities to attack Israel from the sea

The outgoing commander of the Israel Navy's Haifa base, Brig.-Gen. Gil Aginsky, has warned that Hezbollah plans to attack Israel from the sea and is developing the capabilities to do so.

"The challenge we are grappling with is twofold – from the sea, and from under the sea. On the water, we know how to deal with any scenario, including some very complicated ones," the brigadier general maintained. With regard to underwater attacks, Aginsky said that the country was in a process of arming itself to contend with a unique challenge.
Aginsky further argued that the Lebanese-based Iranian proxy terrorist group will attempt to infiltrate Israel via the sea. 

He also somewhat cryptically, referred to Shayetet 13 (Israel's naval commando unit), undertaking groundbreaking" work.

The Explosion was certainly "groundbreaking leaving a crater 43 meters (141 feet) deep.

Well that is very interesting.....

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

actually Hezbollah has been controlling the port for a long time, Hezbollah is controlling the airport for a long time, hell they even control the whole government, the president was approved by Hezbollah, I think its time for the people of Lebanon to start a revolution and throw the whole Hezbollah people into the sea and bring back the old Paris of the middle east.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oddly, that video report of the panic rooms.....this is a still shot of when they say they are digging under the silos and find panic rooms....that appears to be at least a 100 yards from the silos....could these "rooms" have been tunnels that led back to the inner city buildings?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think they got the message loud and clear.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Palestine attack Israel, Israel retaliate against Palestine

This happens all the time.

How does a new lebanese government make this worse?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I guess the good thing is at least they are taking some culpability for their failures. It would be nice if our entire government resigned too.

And give up the luxury lifestyle we afford them? In a pig's eye!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Palestine attack Israel, Israel retaliate against Palestine

This happens all the time.

How does a new lebanese government make this worse?

It may be a terrorist government that supports terrorism

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

It may be

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Makes me wonder what may have been found in the "chambers" below the warehouse that exploded.....

Wow that vid had an interesting detail-the journalist said the underground structures are a network of "panic rooms."
A major port is not the first place I would think of as a location for panic rooms..However maybe they are bomb shelters left over from one of the wars?

My guess is that they are discovering Hezbollah ordnance bunkers and are worried it's going to turn out one of them triggered the fertilizer bomb.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Oh yeah totally awesome that'd be
Thanks for the heads upon Hezbollah control, I read it was deep but didn't realise that deep like over the govt. Oh it's such a terrible shame what happened to the people, over my life so far met many people from Lebanon be they in UK, ZA, etc etc, they are the most amazing people and given half a chance can get any local economy buzzing, if only they were allowed to be free in their own country. A once promised highway linking up Cairo with Beirut straight through Israel. Peace is there, business wants it, the people want it, especially the Israeli's, I guess same with Lebanese in their country, it's just the politicians / gangsters / call em what we will that need removing in all honesty on all sides

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join