It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Violence - Rapper FBG Duck Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

You assume that blacks are inherently criminal and that accounts for the difference in statistics.

You're not alone. That might have something to do with the fact that blacks are randomly stopped far more than whites are.

edit on 8/5/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
You also assumed they do dumb stuff around cops...not just around every one they go around which at times appears to be cops.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

No I just stated statistical facts for what they are with no explanation. You are the one hung up on explaining away why...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

You also assumed they do dumb stuff around cops.

No more often than whites do.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

No I just stated statistical facts for what they are with no explanation. You are the one hung up on explaining away why...

Right. No explanation. The statistic just speak for themselves. Blacks are arrested more often simply because blacks are bad.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Is that what the latest FBI crime stats say? Last I checked that minority was responsible for a particularly larger part of the violent crime than the majority white people were...broken down per capita.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Inherently no one is bad...you make choices in life and have to live with them. If you make bad choices enough and never try to change you sleep in that bed. Plenty of people from all races do this...but somehow that community out does the rest of us...majority and minority alike.

Is all of any race or nationality bad...no way
Can they be responsible for being more likely to be bad...sure...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Last I checked that minority was responsible for a particularly larger part of the violent crime than the majority white people were...broken down per capita.

Yes, I know. That's what I said.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

And blacks just make more bad choices than whites.
So it's all their own fault.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So whats your argument here? What are you getting at?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

That there is something terribly wrong in regard to how the law enforcement system deals with race in this country. That people use statistics to say that the problem is with black people, not law enforcement.

That posts like the OP disregard this because it's not the cops, black people are just like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Thats what the FBI stats seem to say. I think its worth looking into why. Black folks weren't always known for this. In fact back in the early (edit: was meant to be 1900s not 90s...crime was bad from them in the early 90s)1900s black folks barely committed these levels of criminal activity. They also tended to have stable homes with 2 parents, religion, and honestly and emphasis on education pushed by parents.

Personally I believe the culture emphasised in the community has a big hand in any racial or national population. I think its a good place to start here.
edit on 5-8-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Have you ever seen a cuck liberal virtue signaling to a black person and telling the black person why they should be outraged? Like they can’t think for themselves?
There’s not a whole lot in this world that’s more cringeworthy.

link   

The laws are the same for me as anyone else... How do the poilce have anything to do with the choice to break a law? Or are you saying the police are gonna look the other way for me cause I'm white...spoiler...they haven't.

link   

There is no doubt that the hard drug culture had bad effects in inner city environments.
Are we going to discuss that now?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

That's awfully simplistic to boil it down to...

Is that how you percieve the black culture?
Is it just the hard drug culture that did them in?

ETA: Personally as an aside I think one of the major issues is one that effects a majority of any race/nationality in this country...wealth and education quality. I think with a better education and a culture that promotes it that everyone would do better and make better choices. I think dumb people do dumb things...why should that be surprising?
edit on 5-8-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I don't consider black culture to be "done in."
Do you?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Absolutely not...just in a bad place as far as how it benefits those who live in it. I added an edit above to give a bit of my insight into it.

Its not an all encompasing opinion but its what I think would be a best start.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

It seems there's no pattern. Black people are being murdered just for the fun of it. FBG Duck's murder comes right on the heels of Caleb Reed being gunned down this past weekend. Both were killed in broad daylight, outside of the neighborhoods where 99% of Chicago shootings happen on a daily basis.

Caleb Reed - Age 17 - Was Trying to get police protection removed from Chicago public schools.

ATS thread on Caleb: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Edumakated

Really sad... oh yeah, black lives matter.

To more and more.
But was he killed because he was black?

Is their any point to your response? I can understand the OPs frustration with BLM, if you can’t understand maybe avoid the conversation.
edit on 5-8-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join