It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Violence - Rapper FBG Duck Killed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: interupt42

Uhm? So you are suggesting that blacks get stopped more than whites and yet according to the fbi cops kill more white people ?

If so you just destroyed the lefts argument and justification as to why more whites get killed by cops based on the irrelevant fact that there is a larger population of whites .

Might be time for the left to start #whitelivesmatter?

When you look at who is killed more you can not compare total populations

That was my point,. The lefts rationalization that more whites get killed because their are more of them is flawed since it doesnt take into account people that never have any interactions with cops

A more accurate method would be to look at the statistics based on cop interactions which im not aware off that it exists but phage appears to have come accross it by his statement .

However it doesnt really matter because cops clearly kill all races.

What is interesting is why is the black on black violence overshadowed by the significantly lesser white on black cop killings.

More interesting is why the biggest amount of death Irregardless of race was completely overlooked and a malelivesmatter movement wasnt started since more male murders occur? The simple answer because of politics.

edit on 15831America/ChicagoThu, 06 Aug 2020 01:15:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

point it is its not "BLACK" culture -- not all blacks are in gangs -- unless you are saying I'm wrong and every black person is a rapper gangsta into killing anyone that dis'd them.

it's "Gangsta" culture and every single colour, creed and religion has people in this cultural mindset. You can't claim as exclusively as black.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

point it is its not "BLACK" culture -- not all blacks are in gangs -- unless you are saying I'm wrong and every black person is a rapper gangsta into killing anyone that dis'd them.

it's "Gangsta" culture and every single colour, creed and religion has people in this cultural mindset. You can't claim as exclusively as black.

There is more to that culture than just gangs which can be a peace of the pie...How does 70%+ of children born are from single mothers sound...that is culture based too. I'm not saying other cultures do not have like parts too, I'm just saying much of what we see as the black culture sucks and is the main point keeping them down.

edit on 6-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

What is interesting is why is the black on black violence overshadowed by the significantly lesser white on black cop killings.

I would hazard a guess at criminals killing other criminals is nowhere near as wrong as A paid official employed to protect and serve and apprehend perpetrators so they can be judged by a jury, a cop is paid in taxpayers money to arrest not kill members of society who have allegedly commited an offence, whether the member of society had commited a crime or not, it is a court of law which should judge and thus pass sentence not the cops handgun and itchy trigger finger

eg if you get into a disagreement with your neighbour and shoot him its less of a story than if a cop turned up and shot one of you to resolve the argument

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I would hazard a guess at criminals killing other criminals is nowhere near as wrong as A paid official employed to protect and serve and apprehend perpetrators so they can be judged by a jury, a cop is paid in taxpayers money to arrest not kill members of society who have allegedly commited an offence, whether the member of society had commited a crime or not, it is a court of law which should judge and thus pass sentence not the cops handgun and itchy trigger finger

eg if you get into a disagreement with your neighbour and shoot him its less of a story than if a cop turned up and shot one of you to resolve the argument

I could undetstand that might have something to do with that. However the problem with that is that not all black on black crime involve criminals , many are innocent victims like kids and bystanders or gang initialization murders . Where is all the msm and the lefts rage and riots for those victims ? All those deaths are tragic , but politics clearly has disgustingly set a value system on them.

Also more whites get killed and by far more makes get killed yet that gets overlooked, where is the malelivesmatter movement? Its all politics and exploitation with not one real care for the victims by the msm or the left.
edit on 52831America/ChicagoThu, 06 Aug 2020 01:52:35 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

You cant act like there isnt a chain if causation though.

Nonetheless....living in a high crime area should not mean you are at greater risk of police interaction. Or, rather, we should recognize the adverse impact created by it. Poor white folks in the country dont get that kind of scrutiny despite their own issues.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Why is it 66% of 10,000,000 black children in single parent compared to 25% of 36,000,000 white children?
according to the child care website.

Dickhead dads, strong mothers - murder rates in gangs killing the dads.
more free money and a flat if no dad ?
( I know many white ladies in the uk with multiple kids by different dads because welfare pays them a easy life)

So with more white kids in single families shouldn't that equal more white rapper gang members? or if you look at the large estates around Europe yes it does.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

No but it seems to be aspired to and glorified more in black culture...hence why they also have a lot of crime in areas where that is the case. I think that tends to be due to a lack of education...smarter people wouldn't make deadend choices so readily and commonly. Then the wealth difference will be addressed because smarter people find better opportunities.
edit on 6-8-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes they most certainly do...seen it first hand. Maybe there is some small variance by area but where I grew up it didnt matter...cops always heavily patrolled and messed with people in low income areas. Black, white, brown, yellow, no matter.

I also lived in the drug dealing gun toting criminal world for a good 15 years of my life and saw plenty of interactions and heard about many more...it was common. Most cops don't care past the fact its their job and big busts make them more money at the I job in the long run.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Yes they most certainly do...seen it first hand. Maybe there is some small variance by area but where I grew up it didnt matter...cops always heavily patrolled and messed with people in low income areas. Black, white, brown, yellow, no matter.

I also lived in the drug dealing gun toting criminal world for a good 15 years of my life and saw plenty of interactions and heard about many more...it was common. Most cops don't care past the fact its their job and big busts make them more money at the I job in the long run.

Its a matter of scale.

When you talk about poor whites, you generally are referring to rural environments. Think Kentucky and West Virginia as an example. Obviously this is a general statement, and specifics would contradict it.

I grew up in a small town in west Texas called Coahoma. We were all poor out there. About half white, half hispanic. The only cop that was ever in town was a deputy. We all knew him by name. When he busted a friend and I for stealing something like 40 street signs, our punishment was to mow the dirt around "city hall" (a small building mostly surrounded by dirt and gravel). He said he'd let us know when we needed to do it. Never got the call. It was me and a hispanic kid that did it, and we were both known as trouble makers in the area.

Know why it went down like that? No one wants to pay to have that much patrol going on when no one is being murdered. The only problems you have are problems that are solved through dogs and second amendment freedom (nothing runs theives off more than having a gun flash while they are stealing scrap).

I live in small towns. Its all i've ever lived in. Texas, Oklahoma, Wyoming, New Mexico....nothing but small towns. This is my anecdotal experience from 50 years on this earth. Take it for what you will.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You cant act like there isnt a chain if causation though.

Nonetheless....living in a high crime area should not mean you are at greater risk of police interaction. Or, rather, we should recognize the adverse impact created by it. Poor white folks in the country dont get that kind of scrutiny despite their own issues.

I think first we need to determine if there is a higher risk of violence from cops outright or is it that due to the dysfunctions of the society where we see more violence over all that creates more violent situations for cops to handle.

As to poor white folks area it all depends on the crime rate and not so much the economic situation. Go to a poor white area that is heavy in meth and you will see the same thing as a poor black area that is also dysfunctional. I have lived all over the world and being poor isn't a one way ticket to crime or a crappy society.

So when I say black culture there is more to it then just being poor. Statistics speak loud and clear that black people are not killed by cops more than white people in the events where the police would actually need to shoot someone that is typically when they are armed and committing a crime. Are areas heavy in crime, drugs, gangs so on and so forth profiled, a hell of a lot more than areas that do not have all that? yep...But it is hard to suggest it is wrong when you have reasons for the profiling. This is not to say that incorrect profiling doesn't happen, cops are human after all...

From the great Jesse Jackson

“There is nothing more painful to me … than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”

Young black males commit crime way out of proportion to their numbers. Taking that into account when you’re out in the street is not irrational, it’s street-smart. It’s not profiling, it’s probability.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I think something you are not accounting for is frequency. Whether cops are more or less prone to violence against civilians is only part of the equation. But if we have a legal structure that provides for an increased frequency of contact, then it obviously is going to lead to more issues.

For example...im walking down the street with pot in my pocket. No one would know anything about this law i am breaking, until a police saw some manner of something that caused him to initiate contact. In the case of my best friend...it was that the cop said he resembled someone of interest. Despite him not being that guy, in the process of being detained the pot was found, he got his class B misdemeanor, and he did his 6 months probation and paid the buttload of fines.

Had the unneeded contact never occured, he'd have never had issue. Was he technically breaking the law? Yes. But you can probably count on one hand the number of people in America who support that law today. Yet..that law is still on the books. And represents the only illegal thing this person did that day.

You can talk about driving. I've been pulled over in an 85 Buick Regal lowrider before for "stopping wrong". There was gravel, and my car slid just a little bit. It was the impetus to pull me over. Of course im not speeding or driving crazy...the car had 15" wire spokes (it was a friends car I was driving). Ill tell you one thing: i drive FAR more aggressively now than I did as a kid. But I drive a white ford pickup. No one gets pulled over in a white ford pickup.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
this is what happens when you put police authority into question and authorities refuse to support them, you have gangs start acting outside their neighborhoods and killing people wherever they want, now they have no fear because they can just get people to demand the arrest of any police that kills one of their own, and white people will support them and create riots and protests to get what they want.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think something you are not accounting for is frequency. Whether cops are more or less prone to violence against civilians is only part of the equation. But if we have a legal structure that provides for an increased frequency of contact, then it obviously is going to lead to more issues.

I understand frequency is a problem and that goes hand in hand with profiling. How do you profile correctly and I think that aligns to the main problem that I have with cops is in many places they do not apply the proper initial level of aggressiveness right up front and they do not know how to deescalate it once the situation has changed. We are talking about humans who are in the sh!t everyday and expect them to not be influenced by all that sh!t.

So what are we talking about here, training, going back to partners, cultural changes and maybe yearly psych evals.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

Dickhead dads, strong mothers - murder rates in gangs killing the dads.
more free money and a flat if no dad ?
( I know many white ladies in the uk with multiple kids by different dads because welfare pays them a easy life)

So with more white kids in single families shouldn't that equal more white rapper gang members? or if you look at the large estates around Europe yes it does.

All this aligns with a bad culture that has developed over time. BTW I would say in America the mothers are as bad as the dickhead dads, so the kids are double screwed and why they join a gang in the first place.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

First time I've heard that Jesse Jackson quote. Alarming. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I live in small towns. Its all i've ever lived in. Texas, Oklahoma, Wyoming, New Mexico....nothing but small towns. This is my anecdotal experience from 50 years on this earth. Take it for what you will.

Well in Texas you can legally shoot someone stealing your neighbors TV, so crime is down...lol

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well in Texas you can legally shoot someone stealing your neighbors TV, so crime is down...lol

My nephew in Michigan blew a burglar back out the window with his shotgun. Crime in that little town of 40,000 people went way down.

He was a local hero for a while.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

the city I grew up in had a nice side and a rundown side. White and black folks lived on both sides. In fact in just about every city I lived in, (Orlando/Nashville/Vegas) all of them had poor people a plenty in all racial groups. Cops don't tend to patrol the rich areas because there really isn't much violent crime...not that there isn't any, just not enough to spend resources on over the other areas which tend to be poorer and rougher.

Not a lot of crack heads and junkies robbing people or gangbangers shotting up the block in the 'burbs. There are plenty of minorities though...folks who seem to be able to better their lives along the way, successful people. So how come they aren't committing all kinds of crimes? It all comes down to personal responsibility for your actions...no excuses really. Either you try to better yourself and get an education so you have some opportunities in life and don't have to live the "hood" life to get rent paid or you don't because in your hood it isn't cool, but don't expect me to care what happens to you when YOU make your choices. If the majority of the people you're around are the sort who've given in to this "hood" life and the celebrities everyone loves and listens to on TV and the radio glorify the same #ty "hood" life...where crime is celebrated and life isn't valued...what do you think happens. It's a culture thing in these places...they are ascribing to a culture that doesn't benefit them.
edit on 6-8-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Chicago is something else. The gangs run deep and are right next to each other.

If you openly disrespect a gang or someone's dead friend and stick around there, there's 100 percent chance you'll get shot just a matter of when.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join