It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Trump run unopposed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'd actually like to see that happen. It would be hysterical.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have seen good and bad from Trump, some really good and some bad.
Not that I would defend his character, the skeletons in the closet are piled up, misogyny and character flaws, given all that I think he has done well compared to the many before him

Take it or leave it, it’s my opinion

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
...I think he has done well compared to the many before him

He's done better in some cases, like cranking out trillions in debt in the shortest amount of time. Dear Leader and President Crayons have nothing on him.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Tekaran

This is just an observation from the mother country........................ From what I've seen of this Biden geezer he must be a plant of sorts as he really doesn't seem like he's got all his marbles, I mean it's almost like Trump will run unopposed by having him as the competition. Surely he's a plant, I mean out of 300,000,000 plus people there's got to be someone out there who's got it in them to come across as someone you'd trust with the nuclear suitcase right?

the second Trump gets his hands on the nuclear football, he's going to nuke the world. You can take that to the bank! Oh wait, that was almost 4 years ago. Well, he will start all sorts of new wars.....no, that isn't it.......well, he will say mean things on twitter and upset some liberal assholes in their basements......yea, that's the ticket!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
They would trot Hillary back out there before just giving Trump the election.

Ha!

I'd *love* to see that!!

The sheer entertainment value alone is off the scale!

It would be like watching a 24/7 version of Saturday Night Live...all yuks, all the time...😎

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
in a sense, he is running unopposed, he's really facing the whole of the Democrat party.

Joe is a lifeless husk, designed as a vessel to trojan radical left legislation, the war has taken on new approaches and nothing is too sacred that they won't defile and destroy.

No doubt the Trump campaign knows this and are engaging at a number of levels to fight and kill the Democrat chances of succeeding.

However, once again, Joe is a lifeless dead husk, so it begs to question, how do we kill that, which has no life?

Therein lies the folly to all this, make no mistake, Trumps true opponet is behind locked doors in dark rooms, air rife with Cigarettes, where dark figures whispering among themselves.

A single light bulb, illuminates a familair face, Pelosis.

In her usual drunken stupor, she cracks her knuckles, her temper steadily rising. If it wasn't for the 99 proof alcohol, she would have long gone off on a fiery tirade against her collegues.

Schumer leaned against the wall, his prosthetic eye twitching on its own, "damn eye!" Schumer cursed under his breath, he dared tried not to catch the attention of Pelosis, her alcohol was wearing off and the last thing he needed was to be the focus of her ire.

He reached into his jacket and produced a bent cigarette, he angrily spat on the gound and quickly lit it, inhaling deep and slowly exhaled the smoke through his nose.

This was a bad week for them, they were constantly and consistently baited by Trump and shown for fools. Pelosis is right to be angry, but despite all their best efforts, they have yet to put a dent on Trump. Furthermore, their efforts to push fake polls by partners at MSNBC and CNN have largely fallen on deaf ears. "No, no we need a new appoach", Schumer thought to himself, taking a drag from his now expended cigarette and flicking it off into the street.

If this was a tabtop RPG synopsis, i'm all in!!! I had that all imagined in my head perfectly. Thx for this.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They have to toss an old white man out there with a black female VP and tell their followers about how Trump is a racist. Even if the old white guy has decades of failed government, no succession, and didn't support civil rights. None of that matters as long he picks a black girl and says Trump's a racist.

You forget to mention Joe's dementia.

Just saying...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Tekaran
What do you think?

It's totally going to happen and in the vein of his spectacular cognitive test performance where he got 35 out of 30 questions correct he will win 570 of the 538 Electoral College votes in the biggest landslide in United States history cementing the position of greatest President of all time in the opinion he already holds of himself.

Ha!

Do you mean he will win bigly?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

At least that's what I'm seeing.

Where are you looking if that is what you are seeing?

Edit to note. I answered my own question. Having read through this thread I can only surmise that you have been looking at ATS, the true bellwether of American politics.

edit on 31America/ChicagoTue, 04 Aug 2020 10:43:15 -0500Tue, 04 Aug 2020 10:43:15 -050020082020-08-04T10:43:15-05:001000000043 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Do you mean he will win bigly?

It will be the biggest win in America history, scratch that, in world history. Better even than when Putin wins 104% of the vote.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
If that happens then the pedo/satan worshipping elite will once again slip back into the shadows...

LOL. Exactly what the thread needed, Q-LARP-ing.

You are hiding from reality brother and must not study history. Pedo/Satan...Baal...Molach worship has been around since man and it is alive and thriving to this day. Q or no Q it is real.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
You are hiding from reality brother and must not study history. Pedo/Satan...Baal...Molach worship has been around since man and it is alive and thriving to this day. Q or no Q it is real.

Yeah, I know, tick-tock, tick-tock, it's the pedo-elite controlling everything.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

This is what will happen. The Deep State will purposefully make the votes so messy and unreliable that there will be no clear winner either way. Congress will enact a temporary President, more than likely Pelosi, and reverse everything Trump has done. If that happens then the pedo/satan worshipping elite will once again slip back into the shadows and we (us regular folk) will be up Schitt Creek.

Jesus!

You could actually be right, you know.

ffs...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This is just an observation from the mother country........................ From what I've seen of this Biden geezer he must be a plant of sorts as he really doesn't seem like he's got all his marbles, I mean it's almost like Trump will run unopposed by having him as the competition. Surely he's a plant, I mean out of 300,000,000 plus people there's got to be someone out there who's got it in them to come across as someone you'd trust with the nuclear suitcase right?

Oh, he's a plant all right.

A potted house plant maybe.

My apologies to potted houseplants worldwide. I know you leafy folk are better than that, but I needed a metaphor...

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

it's time we started over minus the two POS parties we have now.

You know it’s not both parties fault, you know that don’t you Aug’

Jordan Peterson would say, “clean up your own bedroom”

Got to edit this, how bad are the democrats and Clinton to have allowed, of all people, Trump a chance and then let him win it, how bloody incompetent were the democrats
4 years later and deja vu
They must be brain dead not to offer any competition, not a chance in my opinion and democrats are blaming everyone but themselves and abusing everyone.
Abusing people doesn’t win votes
It has to be a conspiracy how stupid the democrats are acting, nobody can be that stupid

Sad, but absolutely true amigo.

It's the reason I left the Democratic party right before the 2016 election and became an Independent - in every way that mattered - how I voted. I remained on the election rolls as a Democrat so that I can vote in the Dem primaries. I, like you would like to see the party restored to sanity.

Hope springs eternal, n'est pas?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

the second Trump gets his hands on the nuclear football, he's going to nuke the world. You can take that to the bank! Oh wait, that was almost 4 years ago. Well, he will start all sorts of new wars.....no, that isn't it.......well, he will say mean things on twitter and upset some liberal assholes in their basements......yea, that's the ticket!

Ha!

I miss Jon Lovitz!!

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They have to toss an old white man out there with a black female VP and tell their followers about how Trump is a racist. Even if the old white guy has decades of failed government, no succession, and didn't support civil rights. None of that matters as long he picks a black girl and says Trump's a racist.

Yep the dims will have to vote for Joe and his token black VP cause you ain't black if you vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Exactly
From the outside perspective Trump comes across as something of a highly intelligent man and has had a real go at following through with his promises especially getting USA manufacturing / business up and running again, plus not been tempted into invading any ME countries, while accepting Russia has a sphere of influence in that region and let them do their share to rid the region of Islamic militants. He comes across as extremely articulate and wise too.

Then there is this Biden character
There is no way that guy is a realistic leader, I speny years visiting care homes when my father got dementia and he is just the perfect resident. USA leads the world in virtually every sphere and Biden is put forward as the leader of the greatest power the world has ever seen
It's got to be a stitch up right to let Trump have another four years

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I am talking recent history, probably should have explained that
I can’t believe Hilary was so incompetent that she allowed a tv reality clown win a presidential election

She didn't.

The Electoral College did.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join