It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ricky Gervais has Hollywood's elite squirming.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Wow... If any type of joke should be banned, its these types of jokes! How come the account is allowed to post these??

If these were jokes about the LGBTQ community, the account would be banned straight away.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Boadicea

It sickens me.

These perverts are titillated by talking like this openly.

That's it exactly -- you nailed it! It's their own sick and perverted game they play.

Then they think they can excuse it by saying it was just humor, a joke, nothing to get all upset about. Pffft! They are perverts that get off to rubbing it in your face.

Yes. Another analogy came to mind as I read your oh-so-perfect analogy, but it's not worth repeating. You're right though. In a way, it's rather predatory, trying to drag others into their depravity. Most are no doubt disgusted, so it's "just a joke" until someone enjoys the "joke", and I don't even want to go any farther with that thought...

RG stated it was 'just a joke'......but maybe he was actually whistleblowing.

The comments are worth reading on the YouTube page......lots of stuff I was not aware of......like Isaac Kappy.
edit on 2-8-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Lol all this big brain energy oozing out this thread

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Lol all this big brain energy oozing out this thread

Can you elaborate?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Accusations without any type of citation.

reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Can you elaborate?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

RG stated it was 'just a joke'......but maybe he was actually whistleblowing.

Could be. Quite an in-their-faces "eff you" if so. A captive audience (at least some of whom are guilty) can only squirm and wonder just how far he'll take it...

The comments are worth reading on the YouTube page......lots of stuff I was not aware of......like Isaac Kappy.

Interesting -- thank you! I'll check it out.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Are you not reading the same thread?

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Can you elaborate?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Are you not reading the same thread?

I am just thick......I don't understand what you are referring to.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
Indeed, banned should be the least that happens, they are glorifying pedophilia.

The squirmers in the audiance have deep dark secrets for sure... Hanks accuser kappy was suicided 39 days after Tom Hanks made some strange posts on twitter regarding road kill on route 66, with a red handkerchief a a single glove.
Hidden hand execution signal?
The fact that Kappy died on Route 66 alone after Hanks Tweet I's telling enough never mind the following Kappy was gathering with some of the accusations aimed at Hollywood's elite.
Did you know mistakes were made with Heather Orourkes autopsy when she died and it wasn't till later the injuries she received were common to that of a child rape victim.
meginvestigates.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sounds like this guys a pervert who thinks about some odd #. Does that mean I think he does this stuff? ... probably not? Couldn’t say from a few tweets. It’s just Twitter. For perspective.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Nah they are all Satanists, and what they are doing when revealing those heinous acts is called ritual mocking.

edit on 2-8-2020 by OutTheBox because: Même insert

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Hanks and Spielberg??

Never in a million years would I have them down as Child rapists so I hope this is fake news!

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yeah I know
The greatest trick the devil pulled

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Comedy, regardless if it appeals to you or you think it “funny” should NEVER be censored.

I don’t find these jokes funny.... but some people do. Just because someone is offended by it doesn’t mean we have to shut the speaker down. I mean.... isn’t this what the right keeps screaming about the left being “offended”?!?! It’s a 2 way street. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech, whether you like what’s being said or not.
edit on 2-8-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Freedom of speech?
You don't even have the freedom to not take a knee.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Political views aside I love that man. He's not wrong. Lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Sure you do. And those who want rail against that choice have the right to holler as loud as they wish. The key is to not “lack the courage of your convictions”.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

That video is incredible. I'm surprised he didnt bring up Martin Scorsese's past when be started on him. I assume because it was widely known, and he wanted fresh material. That's a quick way to kill your career, but he clearly didn't care. He is awesome, and I have respect for his gigantic balls.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I never dug Ricky Gervais as a actor until i watched that video

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join