It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ricky Gervais has Hollywood's elite squirming.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Squirming with some home truth, look at the body language on those A listers when Gervais flings all sorts of sly accusations..... Hanks the nice guy of Hollywood is joke in itself, they laugh at how the public think that. Posting gloves and caps with p on it on twitter, before his antagonist gets louder. DiCaprii and his love for young women and all the rest vampiric parasites that are called celebrities.

The truth would astound the majority.
youtube

Word of the day
Enter Tain ment
Enter the mirror mentality

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ricky Gervais at the Golden Globes 2020 - All of his bits chained

It create a big stir when it first came out. The thought police went into overdrive. It is a good one.

You can see Ricky knows what he is talking about from some of the body language that responds.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The woman behind Hanks is sure loving it! I think that's Pierce Brosnan's (long time) wife. I'll bet she could tell some tales!!!

(post by solve removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Ricky is great. What evidence is there that he is a bad person??

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

I am not a fan of Gervais but this is class.

And watching them squirm was utterly entertaining the best part they have ever played.

I love the way he signed off, get drunk, take your drug's, # off.

Actually I am starting to like him.

edit on 1-8-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

According to RG everyone is going to die soon anyway.

What was that all about ¿

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Sometimes they like to tell us of their shenanigans through their sick comedic art

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Oh my... no no no... that's next level grotesque.

I can't believe anyone would even want those words associated with themselves...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

James Gunn is another who has said such things about little boys. shocking
What is telling is they don't seem to think this sort of thing will get them out casted by their peers.

No, they get awards...

edit on 1-8-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OutTheBox

What is telling is they don't seem to think this sort of thing will get them out casted by their peers.

That gave me chills... and not in a good way. You're right. That is telling. Even those I know with the MOST irreverent and edgy sense of humor would not find that in any way acceptable, much less humorous.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Ricky is great. What evidence is there that he is a bad person??

Evidence?

I can see the souls of Hu-Man or the lack of it.

He is one of them.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It sickens me.

These perverts are titillated by talking like this openly.

Then they think they can excuse it by saying it was just humor, a joke, nothing to get all upset about. Pffft! They are perverts that get off to rubbing it in your face.

So much perversion and sicko personality is hidden behind the excuse that it's just art, comedy, performance, etc. They try to make you think you just don't get it...you're not artistic, avant-garde, blah blah blah. BS.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: OutTheBox

That gave me chills... and not in a good way. You're right. That is telling. Even those I know with the MOST irreverent and edgy sense of humor would not find that in any way acceptable, much less humorous.

A sense of humor is not the same as no boundaries. These disgusting Hollywood creatures think that shock value counts as funny.
That is a classic sign of a demented personality, psychopathic and unchecked and causing untold trauma and suffering. The "untold" part, they bank on it.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

It sickens me.

These perverts are titillated by talking like this openly.

That's it exactly -- you nailed it! It's their own sick and perverted game they play.

Then they think they can excuse it by saying it was just humor, a joke, nothing to get all upset about. Pffft! They are perverts that get off to rubbing it in your face.

Yes. Another analogy came to mind as I read your oh-so-perfect analogy, but it's not worth repeating. You're right though. In a way, it's rather predatory, trying to drag others into their depravity. Most are no doubt disgusted, so it's "just a joke" until someone enjoys the "joke", and I don't even want to go any farther with that thought...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

One of what?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

One of what?

SNIP
just fools that are hungry for power and influence, this leads to bored rich folk who do inhumane things, that leads to all sorts of societies, then once more money is introduced in the system it becomes corporations and all eventually leading to the old school satanists that rule this world from the shadows.

edit on 8/1/2020 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ToddB

A sense of humor is not the same as no boundaries. These disgusting Hollywood creatures think that shock value counts as funny.

That's an excellent point and helps to put it in perspective. Sometimes the unexpected or unpredictable can be very funny. But that's not what this is. This is shockingly vile... it shocks the conscience. It should at least...

That is a classic sign of a demented personality, psychopathic and unchecked and causing untold trauma and suffering. The "untold" part, they bank on it.

... and this is exactly what we are dealing with when it does NOT shock the conscience. No conscience... no boundaries... or maybe it's no boundaries... no conscience. The two go hand-in-hand.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Not all wealthy famous people are terrible. He's probably no saint, but he's damn funny.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Yes, they are and yes, he is funny.

But that does not change the fact that he is evil.

I can give you this small thing to look for when it comes to these servants of the dark ones.

They make us choose, they make you accept them as they are. Just like in that comedy thing posted here.

Rub it in your face, and you do nothing, we do nothing.

Do you understand?
This is an important part in our programming.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join