It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can NE1 identify this pic? UFO/Military?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It looks to me like someone has taken a photo of a moth (or similar insect with delta shaped wings) which has landed on on a window, with the sky in the background. If it were on the camera lens, it would be out of focus and much larger.

I have a very similar photo of a spider walking across a window on my house, taken from indoors. If the sky were in the background, I could have posted the pic and said I'd seen a spider shaped UFO!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
looks like the mothman to me

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thank you everyone who has posted their opinions. Very interesting picture. I am leaning towards a military craft.

It is very probable that it is a moth, but I highly doubt it.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by proy33
Generally, I would imagine, interstellar craft don't require delta-wing designs to combat sub-atmospheric turbulence, but don't quote me on that...

Thats assuming that UFOs in our atmosphere are interstellar, and not simply planetary shuttles from an interstellar craft that are designed to maneuver here. I do not believe all trinagles are alien spacecraft. But niether do I believe they are all military projects either. They have been sighted far enough back that I see nothing to indicate this.

However, this picture Id say is either of a hanglider, from the witness description (he could have mistaken its distance) or a bug. But these pics arent clear enough to really say much.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It looks like a F-117A www.math.tau.ac.il/~turkel/F117A.jpg
www.theforsakenoutlaw.com/Graphics/Nation-States/Export/f117a.jpg
extremly like a stealth bomber.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
alot of those little micro-lite things that take off around my area have wing shapes like that. but i cant see it being that detailed at that kind of distance.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Viewed from certain angles, the F-117 looks about the same... It could one...

Check these pics:
archive.cs.uu.nl...
weblogs.mozillazine.org...
www.ares.cz...
www.orlandoairfair.com...
www.shortfamilyonline.com...

I used this Google search to find these.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
My Boomerang wont come back, ive chased it all over the place, my Boomerang wont come back

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Maybe UCAV,but it looks more to me like some kids model airplane!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
now i know where bouncer from my flea circus went to

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Its the Mothman I tell you, run for the Hills!

I think the picture is real, looks like a small insect to me, the fact that its not crisp at all , kinda reinforces the probabillity that the object was much closer than the camera focussing distance, rendering the object blurry...

The guy sending in this picture cooments the story like "there I was snapping pictures of the usual planes spraying chemtrails over the city when...."

....Maybe his point was more getting his belief in the chemtrail hoax across than showing us possible stealth plane....

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Silenus]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It looks to me like someone has taken a photo of a moth (or similar insect with delta shaped wings) which has landed on on a window, with the sky in the background. If it were on the camera lens, it would be out of focus and much larger.

Good point, and the likeliest explanation so far imho...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join