It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Will the U.S.A. Formally Split?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Atsbhct

Fu

Kung

Cheers

😂 I edited that, and I, as a Canadian, will say sorry.

I figured if you wanted to be aggressive, it would have been obvious. Couldn't resist the lame humor.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It will never split.

It might crumble....

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
It will never split.

It might crumble....

TheRedneck

Yeah, I don't see a split.

Decades of Baader-Meinhof Gang style unrest? Possibly.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
When Will the U.S.A. Formally Split?

Your title should be:
When Will the Old Deep State Formally Split?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

What does that even mean though? It's just hype words. What does it get replaced with?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If it split, it would need to shatter.

The problem isn't between north and south, it's city vs not city.

If you don't have control over the ground floor of what you call home, you're in the city.

The city takes, and takes, and takes. Last time I lived in a city they taxed the freaking rain to pay for their nonsense.

The USA won't split, but we might put up gates around southern California, New York, Boston, jersey, and Florida.

They'd all die in three weeks if the rest of us cut them off.

While we're at it, CT appears to be a breeding ground for Karen's ... Might want to fence them in with jersey and DC.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Well, I guess you could think that, and many people DO think that, but I might add that the cities take more resources (material, legal, liberty / rights by controlling state government via the large population centers of most states, and more - not just money) from the rural areas than they give back, and resentment builds in these rural areas as a result, polarizing them against the cities. If there was no republican party, there would still be a 'rural' centric party by some other name, because the democratic party has written-off the rural areas long ago.
edit on 29-7-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

While I'm ranting,
In my state we've got 16 counties and supposedly use our electoral college properly- they don't all have to vote for the same Jackass.

But they do anyway.
Sixteen counties, four voters, and four cities...The cities with high concentrations of garbage humans dictate the votes.
Four cities make this state vote hard left, while every county outside of those areas vote hard right.
THREE of those cities are in a single county.
In 2016, THREE of our electoral college votes went to Clinton.

The only way for the country to officially split would be for the country to officially wage war with anyone living near a building with four or more floors.

Imo, once the food gets scarce this problem will solve itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It's not a split among states..
It's a split between urban and rural.

And it's not going to split.

Huh? A split between urban and rural? How do you figure that??

Look at a map of voters by county.
All the urban areas are blue and the rural is red.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hmm. I've heard there is a divide in Canada as well, between the people out west and their self-appointed "betters" who support Trudeau and his clique. But I don't expect Canada to split anytime soon.

If it does the United States should make overtures to the provinces which would be useful to us, Alberta for the oil sands, Ontario for hydroelectric and Nunavut because Santa lives there.

NUH-UH!!!

Santa lives at the North Pole and everybody knows it!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
NUH-UH!!!

Have you been to Canada? The whole country is basically like the north pole.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It's not a split among states..
It's a split between urban and rural.

And it's not going to split.

I've actually been saying that for a long time. I strongly agree with you their.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

If it split, it would need to shatter.

The problem isn't between north and south, it's city vs not city.

If you don't have control over the ground floor of what you call home, you're in the city.

The city takes, and takes, and takes. Last time I lived in a city they taxed the freaking rain to pay for their nonsense.

The USA won't split, but we might put up gates around southern California, New York, Boston, jersey, and Florida.

They'd all die in three weeks if the rest of us cut them off.

While we're at it, CT appears to be a breeding ground for Karen's ... Might want to fence them in with jersey and DC.

Good ol Conneck-Teh-Cut... Isn't that where the town full of rich white cakeboys were bullied by peer pressure to kneel down and kiss the stolen shoes of the bLM racists so they could publicly renounce their own race? I bet November can't get here fast enough for those shamed nerdglobulins to silently fight back against their bullies and vote for Trump.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

NUH-UH!!!

Have you been to Canada? The whole country is basically like the north pole.

No. Do you get any presents....besides the gifts that keep giving?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Unfortunately, there is no legal mechanism for the US to split up. It very definitely should be split up, but theres no legal path forward to provide for that. Whats more likely to happen as things stand going forward is the US will be taken over by the CCP which appears to be ever more in control of the Democrat party.

actually under the articles of confederation one of the conditions was the ability to leave, each state was sovereign.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Hmm. I've heard there is a divide in Canada as well, between the people out west and their self-appointed "betters" who support Trudeau and his clique. But I don't expect Canada to split anytime soon.

If it does the United States should make overtures to the provinces which would be useful to us, Alberta for the oil sands, Ontario for hydroelectric and Nunavut because Santa lives there.

Shhh! We do not talk about where Santa lives!

On topic: It's more likely you'll see some states rights cases come to the forefront rather than any secessions or physical splits.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yes, walrus blubber, some Molson and a signed picture of Don Cherry.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Yes, walrus blubber, some Molson and a signed picture of Don Cherry.

Yeah, yeah, we all have a signed picture of Don Cherry, the real hierarchy lies in what suit he had on.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Anyone north of I-10 (I want to say I-4, but I'm feeling charitable) is a degen from up country as far as I'm concerned.

If the US splits it'll be a full Balkanization though. Too many regional differences otherwise.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The only way the country will split is when the big quake hits California, oh and loser China won't take over it will be Nazi Soros's minions who swoop in but they need to rember how many people have guns, do you believe the Military will actually fire on us, personally I think (hope) not, normal people will eventually put this left right crap down like a rabid Raccoon
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join