It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm certain now - COVID-19 was engineered by Nazis with a number of goals in mind.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Sunshine = weather.

Blood clot = less oxygen therefore less protein S = clot

No 'chemtrails' = only freight planes were flying = less CONTRAILS

Fascist divide = media driven propaganda to drive comments sections/viewers and therefore drive up ad space sales

This is not a Nazi conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Youd thoughts & speculations hold equal merit when compared to mine. The difference between you & I is that I welcome civilised discussion = I do not preface my comments by denigrating you with sarcastic laughter before offering an alternative opinion. Try it, and people might take you more seriously. Currently, you are merely demonstrating your immaturity & general idiocy.

FITO.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

It's been reported in local news here that we've had two cases where they got sick from the virus, recovered, but then tested positive again three months after recovery.
They were asymptomatic the second time though.
But this virus they have discovered attacks more than just the respiratory system, so who knows it could be just attacking another system the second time and the symptoms havent had time to surface yet.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We had a mild winter and near perfect weather for the entire summer in my neck of the woods. The last three summers were especially rainy, but this summer has been hot and sunny everyday with very little cloud cover. We've had only 3 or 4 days of rain, and those were just a quick, passing rainfall after which the sun would reappear.

I can't recall seeing any "chemtrails" at all. It's not from a lack of flights. Flightradar24 currently shows the US blanketed by flights.

My wife and I were having a conversation about Covid this morning and how people are concerned with sending their kids back to school. She has a friend who is a teacher and the school system is trying to explain to parents that it's different for elementary kids as opposed to high-school kids, because the kids in high-school are more at risk of catching it than those in elementary school.

Ask yourself the last time you've heard of a virus that doesn't seem to attack the population under a certain age?

Definitely sounds engineered to me. Just sayin'.

edit on 29-7-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

You're 100% correct to refer to this in terms of accurate Biblical prophecy, intended to be used to avoid the devastating circumstances which, without rectifying action (or restraint from any initially intuited action) will lead to the destructive outcomes being prophesied. Prophetically-described actions & consequences are NOT set in stone; they are given so that the persons & groups involved have the opportunity to make better decisions which will tie in directly to God's perfect will for the eventual resolution of all negative outcomes otherwise associated with the circumstances. Prophecy is always a two way binary choice as referenced - such that you either go one way (which leads to destructive consequences) or the other way (which aligns you with a 'line of best fit' in respect of the plans which God is bringing to pass for His purposes. By making the correct choice at the moment at which the prophecy indicates, you will become an active participant in bringing the rule of Heaven to the rule of Earth. By refusing to take the constructive option offered, no matter what you do thereafter, your choices will be either ineffectual or actively destructive. Prophecy is a gift, because by following its mandates, you will be personally rewarded with beneficial circumstances here on Earth, and you will have treasures stored up for you in Heaven, when you finally cross over to meet your maker.

Another important part of Scripture references these days we are living through now, in the Book of Daniel:

The Time of the End

12 “At that time Michael, the archangel[a] who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence*. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued. 2 Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting disgrace. 3 Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever. 4 But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”

* ETA - This indicates that the time of the end will be a war to end all wars, a round of destruction so powerful in its actions & intensity that it will rend the world in pieces, with whole nations & populations laid waste by the use of mightily powerful weapons never beforee seen (read the works of JP Farrell to understand the weapons which have been developed in secret for just such a time - weapons so maniacally evil that they would only be used by the West in circumstances of 'last ditch, all solutions expended, all power demonstrably weakened to the point of near-annihilation'.. Only in such desperate circumstances would the leaders of the free world utilise such weapons. Conversely, the Nazis, and those like them (particularly the Muslim world, and potentially the Chinese**) would utilise them before such a point was reached - on the offensive, rather than the defensive..

**ETA - The Chinese desire to be the ultimate world leader in the multi-polar world which would rise from the ashes after the devastation of a 'world war three (WW3)' conflict. They do not particularly care how many of their people they lose, as long as they come out on top in the final analysis. A nation with over 1,500,000,000 people can afford to lose over half their numbers & supporting infrastructure & yet still come out as a world leader as the final missiles find their targets.

5 Then I, Daniel, looked and saw two others standing on opposite banks of the river. 6 One of them asked the man dressed in linen, who was now standing above the river, “How long will it be until these shocking events are over?”

7 The man dressed in linen, who was standing above the river, raised both his hands toward heaven and took a solemn oath by the One who lives forever, saying, “It will go on for a time, times, and half a time. When the shattering of the holy people has finally come to an end, all these things will have happened.”

8 I heard what he said, but I did not understand what he meant. So I asked, “How will all this finally end, my lord?”

9 But he said, “Go now, Daniel, for what I have said is kept secret*** and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined by these trials. But the wicked will continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand. Only those who are wise will know what it means.

***ETA - Bear in mind that much of the writings of the Old Testament were deliberately crafted in a multipotentate cryptographical cypher, such that God's plans for Christ's arrival, mission & ultimate sacrifice (a devastating attack to overcome the powers of Hell forever) would be kept secret to the point that only after the forthcoming events having happened, could the followers of Christ finally be the first to understand all that was prophesied about the Messiah in the ancient texts. It's not only the disciples who received communications through the text, kept hidden in such manner. We also are recipients of the infinitely complex Biblical cypher, and we can use it to highlight events as they unfold in our time. Here & now, those who are 'wise' will continue the analysis of the Biblical text to discern what it has to say on the events which may affect us (the civilian researchers, the civil service & secret service analysts). They've the benefit now of a computerised research program which likely detects & convert cyphers according to the most complex codes we could at this time successfully decrypt. Any less complicated cypher would be inadequate to succeed in its purpose (the prevention of the diabolical plans of those who oppose freedom, compassion, mercy, justice & an enlightened search for truth in all things).

11 “From the time the daily sacrifice is stopped and the sacrilegious object that causes desecration is set up to be worshiped, there will be 1,290 days. 12 And blessed are those who wait and remain until the end of the 1,335 days!

13 “As for you, go your way until the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days, you will rise again to receive the inheritance set aside for you.”

Daniel 12 vs. 3-13

I believe that a Bushwick-style invasion of the USA by Nazi true believers is a significant part of their ultimate strategic goals. They were raised in a vacuum by Nazi elders, on the plains of Argentina & across the skies in their high technology craft, perhaps envious of the opportunities of those who lived in relatively free Western society. Trusted agents may rotate in & out of Nazi-led corporations, which perpetuate the financing of their secret military & civilian goals, in the long term. The outcome of any invasion is likely to be unstable, particularly if it is anticipated by the West well before it happens, enabling the embedding of highly trained & very well-equipped units, ready to fight (& to deputise civilians) in order to defend key parts of national infrastructure. Significant strikes against the leadership & supply lines of that stateless world power would be needed. It's a nation without land to call its own; hence why it wants America for itself, all infrastructure intact..)

edit on JulyWednesday2017CDT10America/Chicago-050026 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing tags

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

But this virus they have discovered attacks more than just the respiratory system, so who knows it could be just attacking another system the second time and the symptoms havent had time to surface yet.

Very good point - the effects of repeated infection may simply wear on the user's system generally, making them vulnerable to organ failure of a targeted or random manner.

edit on JulyWednesday2017CDT10America/Chicago-050029 by FlyInTheOintment because: fixing tags

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Again, very good point. There's too many oddities for anyone with wisdom & common sense, and an awareness of all that has come to pass over the last seventy years to seriously believe that this is a 'normal' virus. It is weakening every aspect of our health & societies, making us easy targets. With a virus which repeatedly infects you despite natural antibodies & vaccine-acquired antibodies, we may slowly start to die off, or to find ourselves sterile, while our enemy is strengthened by the use of epigenetic gene therapy which gives them the natural ability to produce antibodies on a continuing basis. They don't even need to fight! They just wait patiently.. After all, they've waited 70 years already - does anyone think they won't wait another ten?

We need to take this fight to them, rather than waiting around to die, leaving all our toys in the playroom for when that eventually happens, when they can simply waltz in & take over. We need the facts on their gene therapy methods, as a principle intelligence mission to be rolled out immediately. I seriously hope that the people in power across the West realise that for every month they wait, the mission will become progressively more difficult & leaving us more likely to incur mass casualties, If this is the dawn of the prophesied 'Time of Trouble', then only by taking decisive, coordinated action urgently/ immediately can we hope to lessen the destructive effects, and to increase our chances of winning from ZERO as currently projected, to something like 40-60% if we take that binary prophetic window at its word.

Wait to Die... or... Take Action ASAP. Those are the choices available. Whether we all start to die off & eventually welcome our new Nazi overlords when they arrive with the promise of a gene therapy cure for loyalty to the new regime - the NWO Fourth Reich. Or whether we undertake a mission to 'do the hard thing' & coordinate a battle plan of allied nations who are willing to give everything to disrupt & defeat the plans of these brutal & unwavering true believers - the choice is ours.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I just realised that unless I have a few friends in high places, my written testimony as regards my thoughts on these matters, could very well land me in a bit of trouble if things are starting to get funky.

Had some person shouting at my window this afternoon (which hasn't ever happened before), claiming:

"Well you're not ###### are you?"

The blanked out letters give my first name - it was unequivocal that it was intended for me to hear, loudly spoken & clear as crystal; nothing ambiguous, no other words spoken, nobody replied to them, no mumbling.

Just calling me out, in a sense.

Strange times.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Must be true. I am from Germany and I haven't heard of anybody infected with this BS-Virus. We Nazis must be immune!

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Not that I don’t think it’s possible this was manufactured, and I agree it’s distressing to learn things like antibodies for the same strain don’t last. But.... I question he intent is for depopulation vs an ever present threat. The population up this point for 2020 is net positive no?

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join