It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the riots be stopped tonight?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong
Another clown in Seattle screaming our hands are up while bricks and bottles are thrown over the top of him at the police. Notice the police only advance when objects are thrown.
I think everything needs pointing out as it happens to destroy the narrative that they are blatantly trying to create here

In warfare, hands up means you surrender and will not resist.

Faking a surrender (ala antifa) to obtain a more advantageous position is grounds for immediate summary execution without trial, under International Law no less.

And these guys like to complain about tear gas and the geneva convention (which is about the treatment of prisoners of war so no idea why tear gas would be in there).

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have to admit I’m loving hearing that little bitch bloke scream.
Cops tell you to move back you fking move.....act like a little bitch get treated like a little bitch.
I’m staying up watching all this, expecting a false flag sniper attack tonight, antifa killing their own to blame the cops
edit on 25-7-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

You taking about that Joey guy on YouTube crying that he got blasted by spray?

🤣

I can't stop laughing.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The damage is done. 2 months of rioting is totally unacceptable. Borderline treasonous.

I believe some state leaders have stepped over that border and there needs to be trials. At least investigations.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Is that the big jessy , if so aye I’m still chuckling at him squealing like a pig.

Tell you what though your American cops are pretty tame over here in Blighty they’d be water cannoned and battered by now.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Someone just drove through shooting at the Aurora protesters. A teal colored Jeep.
Fox 31

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Careful, we are not in the pit, the guy with the 90's colorful leather jacket.
😁

Big Jesse, LOL.
I love it.
edit on 25-7-2020 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong
Another clown in Seattle screaming our hands are up while bricks and bottles are thrown over the top of him at the police. Notice the police only advance when objects are thrown.
I think everything needs pointing out as it happens to destroy the narrative that they are blatantly trying to create here

Cops like to throw rocks too, I wonder why?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
That was too funny, had to rewind it.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
That was too funny, had to rewind it.

He's all good now, he just had a milk facial.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

You taking about that Joey guy on YouTube crying that he got blasted by spray?

🤣

I can't stop laughing.

LOL, spicy boy as I like to call him now. I think I heard him say "Officer, can you turn me orange like Trump?", officer said "hold my beer son".

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Someone just drove through shooting at the Aurora protesters. A teal colored Jeep.
Fox 31

Do you mean someone just defended themselves from getting mob attacked and dragged out of their car and beaten to death?

Or was this a racist drive by?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Someone drove through at a high speed shooting. I stated what the video feed showed. Then took off and as there was a helicopter video taping it followed them. What you decide has nothing to do with the statement.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As long as the worst that the rioters are getting is tear gas, the rioting will continue. Things have gotten beyond out of hand, and they will continue to get worse until deadly force is authorized. It's not the way I want to see things go, but it's going to be the only way to put a stop to it

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

until deadly force is authorized

No one needs to die.

They need to pull out the active denial systems. That will make most of the rioters run away screaming like little girls.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Block social media and watch them disperse when they don't get their validation.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Block social media and watch them disperse when they don't get their validation.

Excellent point and true in the big picture.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Notice they just smashed the windows of that federal building in LA. Tut tut

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I would have agreed with ADS if non-lethal means was proving effective with these clowns. The problem is, they are showing that a little momentary discomfort isn't going to put a stop to it. They are escalating rather than de-escalating. At this point, with the laser pointers, the threats to set fire to occupied federal buildings, and the kid they killed in their law free zone in Seattle, it's time to put a stop to it for good. But a few live rounds fired into the crowd may be a different story. They claim they are willing to die for their cause, but I would bet that changes when those bullets aren't rubber anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did you hear the lady screaming at the black guy - “why are you talking to me one of your guys just shot my friend” - looks like blm shooting whites in the crowd.

Guess to them black lives really only matter - the whites out there they’re going use as cannon fodder.

They’ve also just smashed up that building in aurora with no police presence so the fkwits can’t say they were intimidated into it.

Shooting happening now in LA - I’m off bed but expect the news to be full of whites that have been shot, and by their blm masters

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join