It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the riots be stopped tonight?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: FishBait

a reply to: LookingAtMars

And the feds are announcing their retreat from Portland and weren't even allowed into Seattle. Another Trump failure.

Got a link to that claim?

Seriously I am not doing everyone's research for them. But for you just this once. You guys call fake news no matter the source. Just like Trump already trying to act like he's not retreating.

www.msn.com...

Did you read the article?

Acting DHS said they are not leaving until they are sure the buildings are safe.

Yes, I read it. They are leaving and everyone will go back to fighting the cops. It may drag out but they will just surround the building with cops, say we got it and the feds will be out because they don't even want to be there in the first place. Hey, I could be wrong but they wouldn't even agree to it if they weren't leaving. They also know they are escalating the situation even if they won't admit it publicly. The "if the building is safe" is just posturing. They've done more damage to it soaking it with tear gas than the graffiti and fireworks.

So much for Trumps promise to make the cities safe. Ummmm, actually we were just worried about this one building but it's a lot of work so we're out.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

And the feds are announcing their retreat from Portland and weren't even allowed into Seattle. Another Trump failure.

Seriously I am not doing everyone's research for them. But for you just this once. You guys call fake news no matter the source. Just like Trump already trying to act like he's not retreating.

www.msn.com...

Acting DHS said they are not leaving until they are sure the buildings are safe.

Yes, I read it. They are leaving and everyone will go back to fighting the cops. It may drag out but they will just surround the building with cops, say we got it and the feds will be out because they don't even want to be there in the first place. Hey, I could be wrong but they wouldn't even agree to it if they weren't leaving. They also know they are escalating the situation even if they won't admit it publicly. The "if the building is safe" is just posturing. They've done more damage to it soaking it with tear gas than the graffiti and fireworks.

So much for Trumps promise to make the cities safe. Ummmm, actually we were just worried about this one building but it's a lot of work so we're out.

We shall see how the protests de-escalate now, just like the dems promise, everyone rioting will go home now, cause they won and beat orange man bad and his stormtroopers. I'm sure that courthouse won't be attacked tonight.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

why would we not offer a nice green olive leaf to the cities and let them control their small peaceful protests on their own? I think that would be the most equitable move as of now. Perhaps, if things were to get out of hand, and the little governors and mayors were to ask the Federal Government for some help, I'm sure someone would put in a good word with the police who were left.

Till then, stay frosty!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

It's the city officials that should make sure the city is safe not Trump, or are you saying that you want the feds involved with local issues?

You forgot to mention the fires that the criminals are setting to the building.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

www.msn.com...

We shall see how the protests de-escalate now, just like the dems promise, everyone rioting will go home now, cause they won and beat orange man bad and his stormtroopers. I'm sure that courthouse won't be attacked tonight.

Oh it probably will be but that's the local police problem now. If police and feds hadn't got everyone riled up by shooting them with tear gas and rubber bullets this might have been over a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why would we not offer a nice green olive leaf to the cities and let them control their small peaceful protests on their own? I think that would be the most equitable move as of now. Perhaps, if things were to get out of hand, and the little governors and mayors were to ask the Federal Government for some help, I'm sure someone would put in a good word with the police who were left.

Till then, stay frosty!

The police are already militarized and the feds did the same thing as the police. Hide, shoot tear gas, rubber bullets and make everything worse. The feds aren't needed. They don't actually have better equipment or solutions and as we saw they were pretty poorly trained as a lot of them came from boarder patrol and almost all of them had no riot control training. The police can screw this up on their own.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

Oh it probably will be but that's the local police problem now. If police and feds hadn't got everyone riled up by shooting them with tear gas and rubber bullets this might have been over a long time ago.

Which was first, the chicken or egg? I'm sure if the local police let them burn, loot and murder they would have gone home when there was nothing left to burn and loot. That makes total sense.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It's the city officials that should make sure the city is safe not Trump, or are you saying that you want the feds involved with local issues?

You forgot to mention the fires that the criminals are setting to the building.

As others have mentioned it's a stone building, the fires have lasted a minute at most and I don't care. The reason people cant use the building now is the excessive coating of tear gas. Not the 30 sec fire that was put out quickly.

Yea, I'm saying it's the cities problem. Trump is just politicizing the issue doing his whole strong man routine which has yet again blown up in his face. It's what his administration keeps doing. When it's something they want they send in the feds/write and order, when it's something they don't want to deal with it's State's Right.

If the feds want to round up criminals so much they should prioritize find the person(s) that have been killing a disproportionate number of Native American women for years now. It gets a courtesy story in the news now and then because people love true crime but the feds are just ignoring it even though the NA community has asked for help.

Finding killers: hard. Shooting protestor: easy. So yea, we'll do the second one.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

www.msn.com...

Which was first, the chicken or egg? I'm sure if the local police let them burn, loot and murder they would have gone home when there was nothing left to burn and loot. That makes total sense.

Which was first? Cops beating and tear gassing peacefully protestors so yea, you lose.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Since there was a horrific gang rape and murder on the first night of “peaceful protests”, and a police station was burned down, i’d say the rioting vermin fired the first shot.

Get what you deserve. Authorities have been far too lenient.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Could you cite your source please? There are 4 pages of that happening in India a few articles about fake social media reports to scare people in the suburbs but no article about a gang rape and murder during a U.S. protest.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Since there was a horrific gang rape and murder on the first night of “peaceful protests”, and a police station was burned down, i’d say the rioting vermin fired the first shot.

Get what you deserve. Authorities have been far too lenient.

And every single protestor was responsible for those events...yea, no. Your type are so hell bent on revenge against anyone that is part of a group that you don't like you've lost all sense of law and order. Kill em all sort it out later is not the law. The law applies to the police as well. They can't beat innocent people because someone 50 feet away from them threw a rock.

With your logic since 4 cops killed Floyd all cops are guilty so the riots are justified because the cops acted first and must be punished! Wow thanks for the validation!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Peaceful protesters deliberately set fire to home with child inside, block fire trucks

Wonderful people. A whole 2 months of this madness and counting.

Major news outlets barely covered this. Snopes, the ever-reliable fact checker, says it's "unproven" because of course they do. Presumably more stuff like this happened but was suppressed by a subversive media that thinks it's perfectly acceptable to murder in the name of Marxism.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Here is a more recent article regarding the Richmond violence. This was reported over a few days from multiple sources.

Officials Say White Supremacists Infiltrated Black Lives Matter Protest in Richmond to Instigate Riots

Complex

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Evil Nazi Police search van and find Peaceful IEDs

Peaceful protestors at it again. Nothing says peaceful protest like IEDs and fireworks loaded with nails.

In an entirely unrelated line of thought i’ve often wondered why we were so hard on foreign peaceful protest groups, like the Islamic State, Al-Qaeda, and the Taliban.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Peaceful protesters deliberately set fire to home with child inside, block fire trucks

Wonderful people. A whole 2 months of this madness and counting.

Major news outlets barely covered this. Snopes, the ever-reliable fact checker, says it's "unproven" because of course they do. Presumably more stuff like this happened but was suppressed by a subversive media that thinks it's perfectly acceptable to murder in the name of Marxism.

"According to Richmond Fire Lt. Christopher Armstrong, demonstrators did not set fire to the house, which was located on North Monroe Street, not Broad Street. Armstrong said that a car fire spread to the house and only affected the exterior of the building. When fire crews arrived, the occupants of the house were already safe outside and were unharmed. Armstrong said the cause of the car fire is currently undetermined.

And finally, protesters didn’t use vehicles to stop the fire truck from proceeding to the blaze, Armstrong said. Fire equipment was slowed en route by burning trash cans."

Let me guess, the Fire Lt is a secret antifa agent of the deep state and was paid to lie by George Soros?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Evil Nazi Police search van and find Peaceful IEDs

Peaceful protestors at it again. Nothing says peaceful protest like IEDs and fireworks loaded with nails.

In an entirely unrelated line of thought i’ve often wondered why we were so hard on foreign peaceful protest groups, like the Islamic State, Al-Qaeda, and the Taliban.

So all the years of ATS screaming about the 2nd amendment and stock piling weapons to protect themselves from a tyrannical government and now an about face when people (you don't like) stock pile weapons to protect themselves from a tyrannical government.

I know it's impossible for people here to wrap their heads around it but both things can be true. There are non-violent peacefully protestors who are only marching and chanting. And, there are pissed off armed protestors ready to go to battle for their rights. You can't conflate the two and no one has every claimed both groups don't exist. Just like there are peacefully hard working Americans and there are criminal American but the cops can't just go door to door searching every house until they find the criminals just like they can't beat as gas 100's of protestors until they finally get to the one that threw the rock.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Here is a more recent article regarding the Richmond violence. This was reported over a few days from multiple sources.

Officials Say White Supremacists Infiltrated Black Lives Matter Protest in Richmond to Instigate Riots

Complex
< br />
Oh ATS doesn't want to hear about this. The boogaloo boys even shot a cop. The concept that there are criminals outside of the protest groups infiltrating the protest groups and using them as cover to commit crimes is too hard for ATS to comprehend. Easier just to blanket blame everyone who you disagree with politically.

Maybe this will help...there is a deep state of criminals infiltrating the protests just to make the protests look bad. Sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You are correct. Even in the article posted a few posts up, a van full of weapons was conveniently abandoned. In that case determining ownership should be easy.

Witnesses stated that they saw people being handed bats and IEDs. If as posters here claim, everyone out there is a rioter, why would the rioters turned other rioters in? That makes no sense. And personally of course I would recognize a bat, but how would I know it's an IED? They were standing there hawking "get your IED's here! Come one, come all!"?

Finally, there are multiple live streams daily, has anyone seen people running around with bats in Portland? Beating people with bats? Using IED'S in Portland? The articles all state fireworks and fire crackers. Not any type of IEDS.

I do not condone random violence. I also do not condone press and random people shot in the head with a rubber bullet standing across from the feds with a boom box in their hands either.

I watched a livestream from I think it was Spingfield Oregon last night. You had protesters and armed anti protesters. The cops decided to put up a barrier and as they pushed people back they punched one of the organizers and arrested him while also hitting a female with a baton,she went to the hospital. They kept the armed anti protesters behind the barrier with the police.

One of the protesters took the lead, calmed the crowd, told them to move away and just leave. They all started to file out. They were then followed by the anti protesters who were screaming in their faces, trying to block them from leaving, surrounding their vehicles, sparking tasers, and trying to instigate them, knocking phones from their hands etc. The protesters made sure their people kept moving as best as possible. The Police then were no where in sight.

It finally took one guy from the anti protester group to get in the bed of a truck with the protester to plead with the anti protesters to let the protesters leave. Then the police finally arrived there and the protesters were able to leave.

No protester instigated any violence. I know this may not fit the narrative, but it is what occurred.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Yea, as usual the cops are lying to justify their violent behavior. Fireworks are IED's now just like an undermined car fire spreading to a house was the protesters intentionally setting the house on fire to kill a family. You'd think a site all about how miss-info is used against us would grasp this but these are Trumpers now and it's all about doubling down (or exposing who you've been all along hiding behind the flag).

I love it how we can admit there are some protestors committing violence and have said multiple times violence against people is wrong but they can't admit there are any peaceful protestors and they all deserve police violence cuz reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join