It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Force Logo and Motto

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: one4all

We need to get a few Billlion People en-transit @ all times between Planets for security of continuity of Species.

The fact the world won't unite around this looming reality is one of the more depressing faults of our species. We have the ability to have a much stronger presence in space and on other planetary bodies, but because the world is run by children playing grownup we won't get there in our life time.

I think we may be on the edge of a post-politics world, where perhaps intellect and reason not popularity and authority will be the guiding light for our species as we wade deeper into the cosmic ocean.

That is a slightly inaccurate but altruistic Prospectus.

We cannot Unite yet...soon...right now we are still fighting to break the control matrix of the evil inhumane monsters who have been Farming their own Species like Cattle.....there is a Universal Humanity we will soon become aware of.....we have a "place in things" we were not told about....we need to base our cumulative reality on TRUTH ----only----TRUTH---- and we must deny lies with predjudice....we must remove the imaginary 3-rd Party used to control us....the "fence-sitter" has to be removed from the entire equation.

Coins do not need to have different sides it does not increase nor decease their value.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hopefully they deploy the Space Force to Portland, I hear the Feds are getting zapped with lasers, they could use their own.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Of course the location and circumstance is of matter, nevermind the resources and manpower that could be put to colonization and industrial task instead of militaristic purpose.

I think certain groups dont like what he says nevermind what he thinks which is anybodys guess really.

As soon as the Man uses words, its spin the bottle really, i mean he just wished Ghislaine Maxwell well ffs!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I like what you are saying. What is "Universal Humanity"? and what "fence sitters" are you referring to?

I agree that there is clearly a level humans with no humanity that desire power and control, and that we need to shake them off like fleas!

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
For real ?
That looks just like star trek emblem without the curved side.
Fine, I like star trek.
Wish I they come clear with what is the plan with the space force

First off, it's going to be some badassery in space flying those tic-tac things around all over the place willy nilly.

Man, I love that logo. Looks 3D and flat at the same time.

I just hope the first one's called Enterprise.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I hope they have the inertial dampening down, else any man inside one of those tic-tac thingamabobs is going to have a really bad day.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I think we may be on the edge of a post-politics world, where perhaps intellect and reason not popularity and authority will be the guiding light for our species as we wade deeper into the cosmic ocean.

Or we could be on the edge of a world with a militarised upper atmosphere.

Trump has done an interesting and potentially wonderful thing here....but the US is no longer the world leader is space tech. Until very recently, US astronauts have been bumming a ride with the Russians on a Soyuz to get to the ISS. In the meantime, the Russians and the Chinese are getting all manner of stuff up.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Only humanity would venture into the near-vacuum of space so they can point there sharp shiny new toys at the plebs back down on the ground.

It's ludicrous really, all the monies, science, and technology, that will be directed towards militarisation and policing of what amounts to the sky!

When it could be put to real purpose, like building a space elevator or orbital tether, technologies that could realistically pave the way towards a new golden age for humanity.
edit on 23-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
UK and US say Russia fired a satellite weapon in space

The head of the UK's space directorate, Air Vice Marshal Harvey Smyth, said he was also concerned about the latest Russian satellite test, which he said had the "characteristics of a weapon".

the new Star Wars, who knows what anyone is really up to in the dark void of space

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Or we could be on the edge of a world with a militarised upper atmosphere.

Space has been fully weaponized for years.

Think about it for a second: Would you launch a billion dollar plus piece of equipment into orbit with no ability to defend itself? Not everyone with a satellite in space is from a friendly country...

That's both crazy and criminally short-sighted...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

We need to get a few Billlion People en-transit @ all times between Planets for security of continuity of Species.

The fact the world won't unite around this looming reality is one of the more depressing faults of our species. We have the ability to have a much stronger presence in space and on other planetary bodies, but because the world is run by children playing grownup we won't get there in our life time.

That is a slightly inaccurate but altruistic Prospectus.

We cannot Unite yet...soon...right now we are still fighting to break the control matrix of the evil inhumane monsters who have been Farming their own Species like Cattle.....there is a Universal Humanity we will soon become aware of.....we have a "place in things" we were not told about....we need to base our cumulative reality on TRUTH ----only----TRUTH---- and we must deny lies with predjudice....we must remove the imaginary 3-rd Party used to control us....the "fence-sitter" has to be removed from the entire equation.

Coins do not need to have different sides it does not increase nor decease their value.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Just a thought but if space had been fully weaponized for years rogue asteroids would not enter into the upper atmosphere undetected somewhere over Russia and be allowed to detonate with a force 500 times the Hiroshima bomb.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: projectvxn

Crack will take you to space a hell of a lot faster than Trump will.

Joke: Please dont try that.

Too late. Now downtown purchasing crack. Next transmission is coming from space.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I was in the marine corps. LAME!!! Wish I could’ve been in the space force too.....

(Kicks dirt, walks home)

Semper Fi brother!

Nothing lame about it...especially Parris Island.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just a thought but if space had been fully weaponized for years rogue asteroids would not enter into the upper atmosphere undetected somewhere over Russia and be allowed to detonate with a force 500 times the Hiroshima bomb.

Well, the Tunguska event was in 1908. A little early for anyone's sats.

Also, the weaponization is geared towards defending in the case of sat vs. sat. Doesn't take much to disable a satellite...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Then may i recommend you at least get yourself some dental insurance and a warm Parka.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Anywhere between 10–200 megatons dependent on speculation.

Yes, i suppose we do indeed have anti-satellite capabilities and have done for quite some time.

If that's all "Space Force" is going to be through, some may say its more a space farce given the potential of our low Earth Orbit.

Think what we could may up there bar a mess?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
To me, going back to my art school critique days, it looks both vaginal and phallic at the same time. Or an elevator button to go up.

Pretty cool though, I could live with it.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
I like the Star Trekky look of it.

And the motto - "Semper Supra" (Always Above) is somewhat similar to the NRO's motto "Supra Et Ultra" (Above & Beyond)

Seeing strong hints of the Star Wars imperial shuttle.

(Clipped from starwars.fandom.com. Image not mine or ATS's.)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
We haven't been back to the moon 50 years, but now we have a "Space Force" are we going to use the shuttle technology to take us where no man has gone before?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join